Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Brother Enters Collage

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 21 - Brother Enters Collage

Chapter 21 - Brother Enters Collage




Chapter 3


            Brother Enters Collage





        By the time I got home it was about 4:00 in the afternoon. So I grabbed my keys from my backpack and opened the door. I told Yuki to go upstairs to my room and wait for me. So I can ask my brother first. Okay, but don't take so long. Yuki said, while heading upstairs. My brother was in the kitchen as expected. But before I could ask, Andy told me he got in collage and had to leave tomorrow. And he won't be back till two months at least. I said, "That's great". But also bad news at the same time to hear right now. Oh... were you wanting to ask me something. Oh... yes I did. I was going to ask if Yuki could live here with us for a change. So I can see how it goes. But you are now going to collage so I guess forget about it for now. Sheiki said, with a sad look on her face walking away. Wait? Maybe I can make an acceptation for you? Andy said. What? You can? Sheiki said shocked. And turning around with a smile on her face. If you two promise not to do nothing stupid while I'm gone, then I'll let him stay for good in our house. But if you mess this up, he has to leave. And also while he's here he has to take care of you when I'm gone, okay. Do we have a deal, said Andy. Okay... deal, Sheiki said. Then they both shook hands on it. By the way brother if you don't mind, Yuki's upstairs right now and I have to go. So I can tell him about what you said. And on top of that I don't want him to wait to long, neither. So I've got to go. And thank you Andy, I hope you love it there at collage. Andy said to himself, "He's upstairs right now?" "Why didn't Sheiki say or mention that Yuki was here?" So I went upstairs and told Yuki about my brother going to collage. And that he has to leave tomorrow and won't be back for two months. Then I asked Yuki if he would like to live here with my brother and me for good. And don't worry I already went to the liberty of asking my brother and he's fine with it. Sheiki said. Then I'll go back home and pack. Yuki said with a smile. Okay, but my older brother wants you to take care of me while he's gone. If you don't mind of course, Sheiki said. No... I don't mind, Yuki said. But if I’m going to move myself in, I’ve got to go now though. So I can decide on what to keep and what to just leave there at my house. Yuki said while opening my bedroom door. Okay, sugar. I’ll see you tomorrow after school. Sheiki said to Yuki. Yeah that sounds good, but we would have to head to my house first because I kind of have a lot of stuff for a guy. Yuki explained to Sheiki. Okay, I’ll come over to your place to help you pick up your stuff that you are moving in with after school tomorrow. Then after, it’s straight to my house after words. Sheiki said to Yuki. Then gave him a kiss good bye.



        Then after a while I went downstairs to have dinner and also made conversation with my older brother Andy. I wished him luck on his collage school he was going to and finished my dinner. After I was finished I washed my dishes and said good night to my brother. Then I went upstairs, took a shower and got dressed for bed. I turned the lights off after shutting my door and tucked myself into bed. And in about ten minutes later I was already a sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment