Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - The Day Yuki Finally Moves In

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 22 - The Day Yuki Finally Moves In

Chapter 22 - The Day Yuki Finally Moves In




Chapter 4


            The Day Yuki Finally Moves In





        Oh.... man! I don't feel like to even move out of bed this morning, but I have too. So I can go to school and help Yuki move in today also. I looked up at the clock and it said a quarter till 7:00 in the morning. By the way today is Friday, February, Twenty-ninth of 1993. I totally forgot this was the last day of school this week. See how well I pay attention to days. They just pass on by like nothing. It's ridiculous how time runs on by like that, but that's how life goes and you just have to live every moment of it as well as you can. Anyway, I can't wait till after school today. I can help Yuki move into my place and on top of it we get the whole weekend together at my place or anywhere else. Oh... shout I'm talking much, I'd forgot to start getting ready for school yet and it's already 7:00 in the morning. Sheiki said while grabbing her towel and an outfit to where today after her shower this morning. By the time I got done with my shower, brushing my teeth, and brushing my hair. It was seven thirty-one in the morning already. So I grabbed my bag and told my brother that I didn't have enough time to have breakfast this morning, but thank you. Sheiki said while running down the stairs. Then I slipped on my shoes and went out the front door. I started walking to school at about seven thirty-five in the morning.



        When I got to school, I only had enough time to run to my locker and get my stuff I needed for class. And head to class. When I got to my classroom, the bell rang right after I walked into the room. So I headed straight for my seat after the bell rang. Then sat down and opened my textbook to the page one hundred and sixty-four. Cause it said to on the black board this morning. So while class was going I took notes and day dreamed about tonight.



        School was about half way over already and I still haven't seen Yuki. So I started looking for him when the bell rang for us to switch classes. I started to walk down the hall. Then finally I spotted him at the water fountain getting a drink of water. So I walked up to him and asked how was his day going so far. Well so far so good, and you. Yuki said while wiping off his mouth. Pretty well, I would say. But why was I not able to spot you earlier today? Sheiki asked. Cause I was busy taking exam test today, that's why. Yuki said while walking towards his locker. Oh... I forgot the 11th grade had testing today and 12th grade have it this coming Monday. Sorry baby, if I put you out of focus with my talking. Sheiki said while walking with him to his locker. No, it's okay. Yuki said. So then I'll see you after school today at the front of the school, okay. Sheiki said. Okay, I'll see you then. Yuki said. And good luck on the tests today. Sheiki said while walking to her next class.



        When school was over I ran to my locker and put everything I had in the locker. Then I walked to the front of the school's entrance. At about 3:10 in the afternoon I was outside waiting in front of the school. About five minutes later, Yuki comes through the door. Then after we started walking to his house after school. While we were walking, Yuki and I were talking about what we did today at school. And also we were discussing what we were going to do about the arrangements of where he was going to sleep and put his stuff.



        Yuki and I arrived at his house at about 4:00 o'clock in the afternoon. Open the door to his place and we headed to his room to get the stuff he wanted to bring over to my place. But when I went to his room and seen the boxes he had packed to bring over to my place. I said to him there was no way for just us to carry this to my house Yuki. We would have to ask your mom or dad to take us there if you want all this to come to my place in on day. Sheiki said to Yuki while being amazed by how much stuff he has. And in a small @$$ room too. Sheiki said to herself. Okay, I'll ask my mom instead of my dad cause he's not here and won't be home till about five in the afternoon today. Yuki said while walking out of the room calling his mom. And I just waited for him to come back with the answer. Yuki came back in about five minutes and said his mom said yes. Then Yuki and I moved all his boxes to his mother’s car. By the time we got done with that it was about five till five already. So I rested for a few minutes. Then Yuki, his mother and I got in the car and headed for my house.



        When we got there, we unloaded the car and took it inside my house and said good-bye to his mother. Then headed back inside my house. It's is about five twenty-four in the afternoon. And started to unpack some of his stuff in my into my mothers and fathers old room. It started to get late on a counting Yuki and I we unpacking and reorganizing the room at the same time for about two hours and thirty-five minutes. I looked up at the clock and it said eight o'clock in the evening. So I told Yuki we could finish tomorrow.



    So we watched a two-hour movie and had some popcorn on top of it. While we were watching the movie we were cuddling together on my coach in front of the TV till the movie was over. Then I said good night to Yuki and headed upstairs to my room. Then I took a shower after grabbing my pajamas. After the shower, I brushed my teeth and my hair. Then I turned off the lights and went to bed. In about fifteen minutes later I fell asleep.



                To
                    Be
                        Continued.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment