Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - The Hot Springs Has Reopened, Afer Only Two Months.

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 23 - The Hot Springs Has Reopened, Afer Only Two Months.

Chapter 23 - The Hot Springs Has Reopened, Afer Only Two Months.




Chapter 1


            The Hot Springs Has Reopened,      
             After Only Two Months.





        Hum... what's smells good? I wonder? So I got out of my bed and looked at the clock. It said eight twenty-six in the morning. Damn! That's a little too early for a Saturday. Oh... well... I'm already up. So I'll go take a shower and get dressed. After my shower it was about nine o' clock in the morning already. Then I brushed my hair and headed downstairs. I wonder if it is Yuki. He did tell me he could cook, but this smell is off the scale. Sheiki said to herself while walking downstairs and headed to the kitchen. And it was Yuki cooking a full out, six course breakfast for the both of us. Man, that's a lot of food right there. What was he thinking cooking all that? I probably could only eat one place of breakfast, cause I know I can't eat a lot of food or I get sick. Yuki finally notices me and said good morning. Breakfast will be done momentarily, my dearest one. Yuki turned back to his work after saying that. I swear... I think he's gone nuts this morning. I think maybe he had too much coffee or… something. Maybe he woke up at the wrong side of the bed… and clonked his head somewhere and forgot that he was really awake. I don't really know, but this is a little weird for this now. Especially after getting up real early in the morning and on a Saturday of all days too. Oh well... anyway, I sat down at the table till Yuki was done with cooking the breakfast this morning. By the way today is Saturday, February, Thirtieth of 1993. When Yuki was done making breakfast, he sat down after putting a portion of everything he made. Then sat down right next to me and said eat whatever you want. There was rice, eggs, bread, oats, pancakes, waffles, hash browns, and corn beef hash.



        After we were done with what we could eat on the table. Yuki and I washed are own dishes. Then we put everything that we didn't finnish into the refrigerator. Then I thought about reopening the hot springs, but it needed tiding up somewhat before we just open. So Yuki and I went to the house next door to my right cause it was a hug building called the Li Yana. And it was my mothers and fathers business. Now I guess it's Andy's and mine to deal with now. So anyway, Yuki and I went into the Li Yana Springs and started to clean after going back to my place for cleaning supplies to do the work. Then we started as soon as possible on cleaning the place up before we reopened tonight.



        About four hours later we were done with cleaning and all ready for reopening today. I believe the clock said twelve-thirty in the afternoon. When I glanced a look at the clock, it was after the cleaning work that Yuki and I were doing. I was thinking about reopening the hot springs at twelve, but now we would have to wait till eleven o'clock in the afternoon. Sheiki said to herself while walking back to the house to rest. Hay, Yuki. How do you think the hot springs house looks? Do you think it's okay and ready for reopen day, today? Sheiki asked Yuki while leaning back against a recline chair and relaxing. Yeah, I do. Cause if you do reopen, you would have something else to do everyday instead of school. It will keep you on your toes and challenge you sometimes too. If you look at it my way, you'll even earn money to spend on whatever you want to buy. Or save it for something big you want to get later. However you want to do it. It all goes in your favor, just for heads up. Yuki explained to Sheiki while grabbing his glass of water that was on the table. Okay. As long as you help me out, I'm in for it today. Let's reopen! Sheiki kind of shouted then grabbed Yuki's hand and said, “Let's get back to work”. Yuki moped the whole hot springs house down. While I was putting up all the signs inside that was just decorations and the one that said that we have reopened. And said the hours twelve throw six in the evening today. So twelve o'clock came along and we opened up my parent’s old hot springs house. Then after we opened the springs, I ran back to the house to get some snacks and drinks for Yuki and me. So Yuki and I would have something to snack on while we wait for customers to come on by the place. About two hours later, we had the place packed down with people. There were about twenty-seven people all together. By the way we are going to do some adding here. So if you look at it this way, twelve and younger are only 200 yen and adults are 400 yen per bath. And there were seven children and twenty adults. So it equals 9400 yen and that in English is 121.00 dollars.



        At closing time we packed everything up and brought it all over to my house. Then put it up and made dinner. Yuki and I ate around seven o'clock in the evening. After are dinner we washed are plates and put them away. Then we watch a movie together on the coach in the living room. It was about eight-thirty in the evening when the movie finally ended. So at the point I said good night to Yuki and headed upstairs to my room. Then I took a shower and put my pajamas on then shut the bedroom door of mine. And then I turned off the lights and went to bed at about ten o'clock in the evening.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment