Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Hay, Guess Who? Simomo's Back, In The House That Is.

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 24 - Hay, Guess Who? Simomo's Back, In The House That Is.

Chapter 24 - Hay, Guess Who? Simomo's Back, In The House That Is.




Chapter 2


            Hay, Guess Who? Simomo's                                    
           Back, In The House That Is.





        The very next morning, I woke up around nine o'clock in the morning. So I got up and took a shower and got dressed. Then looked at myself in the mirror while fixing my hair this morning. By the way today is Sunday, February, thirty-first of 1993. Then I went into the bathroom again to brush my teeth. After words I headed downstairs to see if Yuki was up yet, and he was. He was in the kitchen and at it again, but this time he was only warming up the leftovers from the refrigerator for the both of us this morning. So I walked right up to Yuki while he was turned the other way and said good morning my love. Then I gave him a kiss on the cheek. After words I had myself a seat at the table and waited for him to get done. But when he did get done, I helped him out with putting it all on the table. Then we both sat down at the table and had some breakfast together this morning. When Yuki and I were finished with are breakfast, we washed are dishes and put everything away after words.


        Then after about an hour, the phone rang. So I went to go answer it. And you can't believe who was on the other line. It was an old friend from Kyoto, Japan that I haven't seen in a long time. Her name is Simomo Hackashibeia and she's a brat sometimes but a good friend. Simomo's just like a younger sister to me actually, instead of a best friend. Cause we understand each other most of the time in what we do. And she's only eleven years old right now. But we've been friends sense Simomo was six years old and I was nine years old. So that counts for something, doesn’t it? Sheiki explained in her words. So anyway, back to the phone. How are you Simomo? Sheiki asked. Just fine. But I called to tell you something a head of time before I just do it. Simomo said. So what's the news, girl. Sheiki said. Well... I'll be coming back to the house to visit for a while, if that's okay with you. That's why I called a head of time to tell you that I'm coming back down to visit you and that I'll be there for a while, Simomo said. I guess that's okay. So when are you arriving in Tokyo, Japan? Sheiki asked. Well... I'll be there tomorrow cause I'm leaving tonight on a plane, Simomo said. Okay then I'll see you then, Bye girl. Sheiki said. Okay, bye. Simomo said. Then we both hung up the phone. Hay Sheiki, who was that on the phone? Was it your brother? Yuki asked. No silly, it was my friend Simomo. She's like a younger sister to me. Anyway, Simomo called to let me know that she's coming to visit me for a while at my house and that she's leaving tonight on a plane. So she'll be here tomorrow sometime. Oh... shout, we won't be home though when she arrives maybe. Sheiki said. Why is that? Yuki asked. Cause we have school tomorrow. Tomorrow's Monday already and also the day your test results come back. And on top of that, it's the twelfth grade testing tomorrow too. Sheiki explained. Oh... I forgot honey, I'm sorry. Yuki said. It's okay, baby.


        When night started coming again Yuki and I started dinner. We didn't get done with cooking till eight-fifteen in the evening. But when we were done, Yuki and I sat down at the table to eat. When Yuki and I were done with dinner I offered to wash all the dishes. Then I headed upstairs to my room at nine o'clock in the evening. And went straight to bed cause school was tomorrow and it was going to be a big day. I fell a sleep about fifteen minutes later that night.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment