Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Oh... An Old Friend, But New Talk.

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 25 - Oh... An Old Friend, But New Talk.

Chapter 25 - Oh... An Old Friend, But New Talk.




Chapter 3


            Oh... An Old Friend,
                    But New Talk.





        By the time I woke up, it was already six forty-five in the morning. So I shot out of bed and grabbed myself an outfit for school this morning. Then went to the bathroom to take a shower. After my little shower, I brushed my teeth and my hair too. Then I took a look in the mirror before I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs this very morning. By the way today is Monday, March, First of 1993. When I got downstairs, I looked at the clock on the wall that was in the kitchen. It said seven twenty-five in the morning. So I made something fast and started eating. Then Yuki walks out of his room all dressed and ready for school too. But I'm guessing he didn't eat yet, this morning. So I gave him the rest of my breakfast and told him to just eat it, cause we don't have any more time to waste on anything right now. Otherwise were going to be late for school, on the count of that we have to walk to school still and that we both need to stop at are lockers before we head to are classrooms this morning. Sheiki explained to Yuki while he was finishing up the breakfast I gave him. When Yuki was done he washed the plate and put it away after words. Then Yuki and I left right after that. And I locked the door before heading straight to school. We both made it to school and into are classrooms in time, with luck on are sides that is.


        When school was about over, I just remembered that Simomo was suppose to arrive today. I hope she didn't go to the house by accident, today. Counting on that, I have to find Simomo myself after school today. Cause Yuki doesn’t even know what Simomo looks like, cause the reason being is that Yuki and Simomo never met before. So I have my work cut out for me today, now don't I. When school got out, I went to go get Yuki as soon as possible. So I can tell him that we need to find Simomo today and bring her back to my house. Sheiki said to herself while searching the halls for Yuki after school. Right then as I turned the corner to head for Yuki's locker to see if he was there, Yuki was just walking away from his locker. So I tried chasing him, before he went to far. When I finally caught up to him, it was three-ten in the afternoon. So at that point I stopped him and said, "We need to go find were Simomo is if she isn’t over at my house already, okay". "But we need to hurry back to my place now though". Sheiki said and explained at the same time. Okay, Yuki said.


        When Yuki and I got back at my place, Simomo was right outside of my house. Just waiting in front on the steps for us to get back. Now I feel bad, that she had to walk the whole way from the airport to my house while Yuki and I were in school this afternoon. So I went up to Simomo and said, "Sorry that we weren't here earlier but we were still in school". Sheiki explained. Simomo said, "No big deal, it's okay". Then I opened the door and we all went in. So how was your trip? Sheiki asked. Nothing interesting, but good you can say. Simomo said. So who is this, next to you? Simomo asked. Well… this is my boyfriend, Yuki. Sheiki said. A pleasure to met you. Yuki said. No the pleasures all mine. Simomo said. By the way, I have a boyfriend already. Simomo said. What! Sheiki said, amazed at Simomo and stunned at the same time. His name is Mallow Hellsten. At that moment, I took a glance at the clock. It was already six o'clock. So I told them we'll finish this little conversation tomorrow after Yuki and I get back from school. Then I showed Simomo my brother’s room and said to her, "I'll let you stay in here for the time being that you’re visiting here, okay". After that I told them both good night. Then I headed straight upstairs to my room and took a short shower before jumping into a pair of pajamas. Then I shut my door and turned off the lights. And I headed right for my bed. About fifteen minutes later I was a sleep, like a baby in its crib.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment