Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - GetReadyForBusinessAgain,HotSpringsJustLuredPeopleRight

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 26 - GetReadyForBusinessAgain,HotSpringsJustLuredPeopleRight

Chapter 26 - GetReadyForBusinessAgain,HotSpringsJustLuredPeopleRight




Chapter 4


            Get Ready For Business Again,
   Hot Springs Just Lured People Right In.





        I woke up around six fifteen in the morning. So I got myself out of bed and went to my closet to get an outfit. Then I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I was done with my shower, I brushed my teeth and hair. Then I went to the mirror that was hanging on the back of my door and checked out how I looked after I was done. Then I grabbed my bag and headed straight downstairs to see if Yuki was up yet. Maybe he's cooking again, Sheiki said to herself while walking downstairs. When I got to the kitchen, there was no body there. So I went to my brother's room to see if Simomo was awake yet or still just a sleep. When I got to the room, I quietly opened the door and as expected, Simomo was a sleep still. Then all of a sudden, I heard something from the kitchen and went to see if it was Yuki. I got to the kitchen and there he was, just started cooking eggs this morning. When Yuki was done making breakfast, he put everything on the table and seated his self after words. I was already sitting and waiting on Yuki to finish. When we both got done eating, Yuki and I got up from the table to wash are dishes. And after that, I put everything away. Then Simomo wakes up and we had to go. So I said to Simomo that Yuki and I have to leave for school right now, but we'll be back after school. And when I get back we can finish that little conversation from yesterday, okay. Then Yuki and I left out the front door to head straight to school. And when we got there, I told Yuki to have a good day at school. You too, Yuki said. Then we both headed to are lockers to get what we needed for class. After that Yuki headed to his class and I headed to mine.


        After school got out, Yuki and I headed straight home cause I had to open the hot springs this afternoon at about five o'clock. And on top of it I still have a little conversation to finish with Simomo when I get back home too. By the way today is Tuesday, March Second of 1993. Anyway, while Yuki and I were walking back to my place we were talking the whole way there too. When we got back, Simomo was trilled that we were back at home. I'm guessing that she was bored and ran out of stuff to do. But at least now she has someone to talk to, causes are little conversation starts now. Sheiki said to herself, and then turned to Simomo. So... ready for are little conversation from before. Sheiki said. Yeah. Simomo said with such joy in her voice while grabbing my hand. Then leading me to the coach to talk. So who's your boyfriend again? Sheiki asked. It's Mallow Hellsten is his name and he's off the chain when I say he's cute as hell. Mallow is a black haired guy with blond highlights on the top of his head and he's taller then me on top of it. Simomo said with excitement. Damn girl. You have taste that is in guys, I mean. Oh... shout look at the time. Sorry Simomo, but I have to tend to business at the hot springs house right now. Maybe we can finish this some other time. Come on Yuki, let's go. When I got to the hot springs house, I opened the door and went to work as soon as possible. Then after about thirty minutes being open, the place was packed. I swear, the hot springs house just lured people right in. Sheiki said to herself. When we started to close up it was well around eight o'clock in the evening. So I put everything away when I got back to the house. Then I told Yuki and Simomo that I'm heading of to bed. After words I headed straight upstairs to my room and put on my pajamas. Then I went straight to bed and fell a sleep within ten minutes later.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment