Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Shopping Day, How About Coming With Us.

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 27 - Shopping Day, How About Coming With Us.

Chapter 27 - Shopping Day, How About Coming With Us.




Chapter 5


            Shopping Day, How About
                      Coming With Us.





        I got up out of bed well... around... six o'clock in the morning, I believe. This really sucks; looking at the calendar cause I forgot what day it was today for a minute, you know. Today is Wednesday, March Third of 1993 and I was hoping it wasn’t a school day. Oh... well... that's how life works, I guess. At least Simomo and I can go shopping today, but it would have to be after school today, of course. I wonder if Yuki would want to come with us today, when we go shopping. Anyway, I got ready for school like usual. And headed downstairs to have some breakfast. And like usual, Yuki was in the kitchen cooking and even warming up some breakfast this time too. After our breakfast together, we cleaned up everything too. Then Yuki and I headed out for school after saying good-bye to Simomo first. While Yuki and I were walking to school, we were talking about random stuff that popped to mind and holding hands while doing so. When we arrived at the school, Yuki went to his locker and I went to mine. Then afterwards we headed to our own separate classrooms.


        After school Yuki and I started back to my place, well... our place. And while walking back home we were talking about school and other stuff that popped to mind. And I was also thinking about what places to go shopping at this afternoon with Simomo. Yuki and I got home around about four o'clock in the afternoon. After I got home I asked if Simomo wanted to go shopping with me and also just look around at stuff too, while we were there. Simomo said, "Hell... yeah!" "What are we waiting for, let's get going." So I grabbed a fair amount of money that I thought was needed for today, shopping and all. Then Simomo and I left, but before going we asked Yuki if he wanted to come with us. Yuki said, "Why not, then I don't have to be the only one left home." After that we all left for the mall, to go shopping and have a gander around too.


        It was a quarter past 4:30 p.m. in the afternoon, by the time we arrived at the mall. But when we got there, all three of us went to JC Penny’s first when we got inside and because it was close on by the entranceway. Simomo and I picked out a few cute tank tops and paid for them before heading out of the store. Yuki just waited out side most of the stores Simomo and I went into. Because he didn’t want to spend any money on some junk and or some more stuff that isn’t needed. When we finished looking at every store in the mall, we went to get something to eat at taco bell. Then after we were done with the food that we ordered, all three of us headed back home. By the time we got back home it was well around seven thirty in the evening. So we all gathered for one game of cards, then I headed to my room to take a shower and get ready for bed. When I was done with my shower, I went back downstairs to say goodnight to my boyfriend and Simomo. It was well around nine thirty in the evening. And after looking at the clock, I went straight to my room to go to bed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment