Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Wow, Another Surprise Date From Yuki Tonight.

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 28 - Wow, Another Surprise Date From Yuki Tonight.

Chapter 28 - Wow, Another Surprise Date From Yuki Tonight.




Chapter 6


            Wow, Another Surprise Date
                        From Yuki Tonight.





            By the time I woke up, Yuki was already cooking in the kitchen this morning. I could tell he was cooking because I could smell food coming from downstairs, so I headed downstairs but not all the way. Just so I can see if I was right. And it was Yuki, "so I was right". Sheiki said to herself quietly so Yuki wouldn't hear her. Then I headed upstairs to take a shower and get dressed before heading all the way downstairs. By the way today is Thursday, March Forth of 1993. When I started heading downstairs it was six thirty five in the morning. Sheiki said while walking downstairs after looking at the clock. When I got to the table at the kitchen, Yuki was already done cooking breakfast and sitting at the table with Simomo. And they both were waiting for me to come and join them this wonderful morning. Sheiki said. She grabbed herself a seat and said a pray before they started to eat there breakfast. Once they were done, Yuki and I grabbed are bags. Then after we said good-bye to Simomo, Yuki and I headed out to school. While we two were walking to school, Yuki was holding my hand the hole way there to the high school. When Yuki and I got to the school, the bell was going to ring in five minutes. So we ran to are lockers and then to are classrooms. After we gave each other a hug good luck for today.



        When I got in the classroom, it was five minutes after the bell. So I was late for class, but the teacher didn’t even notice at all. So we started class like usual. I’m in gym this morning instead of it being my last class and we do two to six laps every morning for are health. When class ended I headed to my next class, algebra class B-2 and plus some of algebra 2 also in class C-1.



        When school got out, I was very delighted. I went out the front doors, after I got my stuff from my locker and waited for my sweetheart to come out the doors. It was about 3:30 in the afternoon already and no Yuki. "I wounder where he is"? Sheiki said to herself. 

                                                                 Sorry Meshi Season Seven Chapter 6​ Is Not Done Yet. I
                                                                Don't Know When I'll Get Back To Wrighting It And Or How
                                                               Many Seasons This Meshi Story Novials Will Take To Finish.
                                                            I've Been Working On This Meshi Story Novials Since Dec. 2007
                                                                 And Stopped Working On It In Sep. 2009. Plus I Have Lots
                                                                              Of Other Storys I Wrote Besides This One.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment