Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First Meeting

If You Like Love Stories, This Is Only Half That Though. I Love Wrighting And Making Things Up. But I Do Hope You Like It. By The Way This Is Season One Chapter One.

Chapter 1 - First Meeting

Chapter 1 - First Meeting


Chapter 1


            First Meeting





        Let's Meet Sheiki. She's your typical girl living at a hot springs house called Li Yana with her older brother, because her parents died in a burning building trying to save someone's child. They were fire patrol officers on duty that night. That was their job. There were two children and five people saved that night but one child was still left inside. So they ran inside and didn't come back out. The whole place went down and so did they. But enough with the tears, let's start the story. 



        I get up around 6:15 a.m. every morning to take a shower, get dressed, and eat before heading out. I also play soccer after school sometimes just for fun, too. I have soccer practice everyday in gym with my friends.  I have two friends. Their names are Sheri Moreis and Anna S. Leea. We play around, gossip, and talk about boys whenever we get the chance to.


        
        Today, my two friends and I went to the park to play tennis. When we got tiered we made up crazy and wild stories about ourselves. Get this we also lie to our parents about where we're going and other things also. But we know it's not right and that’s a bad thing though, you know.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment