Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Episode Two

A humorous parody of shows like Maury, Dr. Phil, Jerry Springer, ect. Created by two awesome people of fanartcentral; I, Esshole and my good friend, Link_The_Hedgehog_Magician!

Warning: Script form, because those shows seem scripted.

Chapter 2 - Episode Two

Chapter 2 - Episode Two
---------------Intro-----------------------

Robotnik: If you have a problem.

Image of Robotnik yelling at a hoodlum.

Robotnik: You can call me!

Several images are played in the next line.

Robotnik: You are the father! You are not the father! You need to have love and understanding! Hey, you don’t bring that trash onto my show!

Image of Man running with a pocketknife toward Robotnik.

Robotnik: Hey! You get off my stage!

Image of Security dragging man off stage.

Man revealing he peeps on women.

Robotnik: *disgusted face* Snooping as usual I see. *shakes head sadly*

Camera closes up on Doctor Robotnik face.

Robotnik: Welcome, to the Doctor Robotnik show.

Camera fades to black.

Audience: Pingas! Pingas! Pingas! Pingas! Pinags!

----------------Greetings------------------

Camera zooms in on the good doctor.

Robotnik: Greetings, world, and welcome to The Doctor Robotnik show. The show where I try to help couples and families solve disputes. Because all they need is love and compassion. Now tonight we have three slots to fill! Tonight we have “A Tale Of Betrayal” (an image of Sonic Holding on Amy and Sori Yelling at Him), “A Blast From The Past” (an image AOSTH’s Sonic Boxing Sonic X’s Sonic) , and “Will The Real Darko Please Stand Up” (an image Of Two Darko’s Standing beside eachother with a large question mark between them).

Camera zooms out a little.

Robotnik: Now, world, I’ll have my first guess after a word from our sponsor.

Fades to commercial.
---------------Commercial----------------
Shows a short plump bald man standing there.

Announcer: Are you lonely?

Man: Why, yes I am.

Announcer: Are you ready to do ANYTHING for a woman?

Man: Sure.

Announcer: Well call 1-8666-poorslob! Here at poor slop you can chat to local singles! Man or woman, fat or skinny, black or white – we got them all. It’s more likely they’re some middle aged woman with 15 cats, but you don’t mind, do you? No! Because you haven’t had a date since High School!

Man: Well, middle school.

Announcer: Whatever! So, this line is for you isn’t it?!

Man: *Happily* Sounds like it!

Announcer: What are you waiting for, tubs, call now!

Man runs to the phone.

Announcer: Warning we are not responsible if you hook up with a serial killer.

------------Slot 1 - A Tale Of Betrayal” ------------------

Robotnik: Please let me introduce our next guest, Sonic T. Hedgehog's girlfriend, Sori!

Sori walks out to some applause. She takes a seat on a chair next to Robotnik.

Robotnik: Hello Sori. May I ask why you came to our show today?

Sori: Hello.. I came today to prove Sonic the Hedgehog is a good for nothing cheater!

Audience: *gasps, and some slight booing*

Sori: HEY! It's true! I came home one night and found other girls panties on the bed! And a bra under it!

Audience: Oooooooh....

Robotnik: Hmm.. I see. And when you told Sonic about this, what did he say?

Sori: Smug little bastard said "Ohh I got em for you. And besides, I'm Sonic! I can sleep with anyone I wanted, if I wanted to."

Audience: *gasps*

Robotnik: Hmm... I see.

Sori: Sonic's a whole different person than who he makes himself out to be. He's a cheater, just because he's famous.

Robotnik: Well, here's what Sonic had to say backstage.

Screen show Sonic standing in front of a dark background, tears in his eyes.

Sonic: Sori, I love you, and I've never cheated on you. Please believe me, baby. I have eyes only for you. And that bra and panties you found? Those were for you babe.

Screen fades to black.

Robotnik: Well, here's Sonic T. Hedgehog!

Sonic walks out from behind the stage, greeted by loud boos. He sits on the chair next to Sori. Sori scoots her chair away.

Sori: Liar.

Sonic: I didn't lie Sori! I love you and only you!

Robotnik: We find that out today! *A Security guard hands him a manila folder* Here, we have the results of the lie detector test we administered on Sonic! *He opens the folder* Sonic we asked you a series of questions, regarding to your love for Sori. We'll check on them right after this.

----------------Commercial------------------

*In Hell*

Billy Mays: BILLY MAYS HERE! AND HERE BEHIND ME IS THE FLAMES OF HELL! NOW, I KNOW THAT STARTING A GOOD FIRE FOR THE GRILL IS TOUGH! AND THE HOURS OF COOKING CAN BE UNBEARABLE! BUT NOW WITH SATAN'S FANTASTIC FIRE YOU CAN BE LIGHTING A NICE GRILL AND COOKING IN NO TIME! HEY, I MAY BE DEAD, BUT I'LL STILL SEND YOU SOME GOOD PRODUCTS! CALL 1-666-HELL4YOU NOW AND GET SOME FIRE FOR YOUR WALLET!

Satan: Hey, Billy, shut up!

Billy Mays: UP YOURS dog!!!

Satan: *Head explodes*

Billy Mays: BILLY MAYS HERE! AND I'M THE NEW KING OF HELL! DO YOU NEED DEMONS TO RUN-AMOCK? ZOMBIE TO BREAK FROM THE GRAVES? OR SIMPLY START ARMAGEDDON? CALL 1-3666-HELL4YOU AND I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO!

------------Slot 1 - A Tale Of Betrayal” ------------------

Fades back to Robotnik..

Robotnik: Okay, now. On with the first question. Sonic, we asked you if you had any intimate relations with a girl other than Sori. You answered no. The lie detector test determined-

"Wait!" *A familiar voice rang out, everyone turns to the voice, which came from the audience, revealing it to be Amy Rose*

Sonic: Amy!

Sori: Amy? *looks at her in disgust*

Amy: *runs down the steps, to the stage, holding a videotape* I have proof Sonic loves me and NOT that skank!

Sori: Skank?! GRR!! I'll kill you, you snotty dog! *gets up and tackles Amy, punching wildly at her face*

Amy: AHH!!! *drops videotape and falls to floor*

Audience: OOOH!!! PINGAS! PINGAS! PINGAS! PINGAS! PINGAS!

*Security Guards come on stage and rip Sori off of Amy*

Amy: AHH! You dog!! *tries to run at her, but the guards restrain her*

Robotnik: BOTH OF YOU! CALM DOWN!!

Sori: Stupid @$$ hoe. *says under her breath, looks at her, seeing she made bruises and smirks*

Robotnik: Okay. *picks up videotape from the floor, and puts it in the VCR* Let's watch what Amy has to show us.

---------Video---------

Screen shows Amy lying down on a bed, in a skimpy nightgown.

Amy: Ready to have fun, Sonic?

Sonic: *appears from the right side of the camera* Hehe, let's do this baby. *slowly gets on the bed, on top of her*

Screen fades to black, but we can still hear Amy's giggling and Sonic's light moaning.
---------------------------

Robotnik: *shuts off the VCR* Err'm.. we may have underaged viewers.

Sori: *glaring at Sonic* I KNEW IT!! YOU BASTARD CHEATER!!!! *slaps him hard across the face*

Sonic: OWW!! Baby it's not what it looks like!

Audience: *Boos Sonic*

Sori: I'M NEVER HAVING SEX WITH YOU AGAIN!!! *slaps him again, then runs off and out the building in anger*

Sonic: *runs backstage, sniffling*

Amy: Sonic! Wait for me! *runs after him*

Robotnik:.. Well er'm, that's it for this segment, ladies and gentlemen! But stay, because we got lots more to show you!

----------------Commercial------------------
Some guy: I got shoot, buy some. Here it is. *Holds up a strange looking objects* Costs twenty bucks. Buy it.

------------Slot 2 – Blast Form The Past ------------------
*Fades back to Robonik*

Robotnik: Now this is a strange turn of events. Let me introduce Sonic T. Hedgehog of Sonic X!

Sonic: *walks out to cheers and applause, then takes a seat next to Robotnik*

Robotnik: Sonic. May I ask what is it you are here for and might I say it seems as if we were just talking a second ago.

Sonic: I'm here to prove that I'm the real Sonic, AND also to put that other poser that looks like me, out of business!

Robotnik: Strong words. Now, we asked your rival what he thought of this situation and he sent this video in.

*Video fades in Adventure of Sonic The Hedgegog

Is seen standing there*

AOSTH Sonic: I personally don't understand why Sonic X is trying me. Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog has been dead for a long while - maybe it is due to all the Youtube videos and the rise of pingas - I don't know. But what I do know is I AM THE ORIGINAL Sonic animation and I WILL win this fight. Sonic X, watchout watchout for a speedy blue blast from the past!

Robotnik: He sounds confident! Sonic from Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog!

AOSTH Sonic: *Walks out and raises one hand for victory. Sits next to Sonic X.*

SonicX: *glares at him as he walks out*

AOSTH: Hello, Doctor.

Robotnik: Hello.

Robotnik: Now, why must you think you need to ... beat a dead horse, Sonic X?

SonicX: *Glares at AOSTH* You’re an imposter! I’m the real Sonic!

AOSTH: But I’ve been here first!

SonicX: But you couldn’t just die with the series, could you? I know you were behind the youtube poop invasion with all the AOSTH!

AOSTH: You can’t prove anything. Besides, everyone loves them! You had some Youtube time, look at all those music videos.

SonicX: That’s because no one wants to here Steve Urkel sing!

Audience: *Kelso from That ‘70s Show can be heard in the Audience shouting, “BURN!!!”* PINGAS! PINGAS! PINGAS! PINGAS! PINGAS!

SonicX: Hear that? You started that pinags crap!

Robotnik: *Cuts in* Alright! Alright! Enough of this arguing. Now, Sonic X, do you believe your show is better?

SonicX: Better as in better of a plot, art and *snickers* voices, then yes.

Robotnik: Okay. Do you believe it’s better for children?

SonicX: Of course. It’s on 4Kids, isn’t it?

AOSTH: *Interupts* Oh, come on! Better for children? Hell, I had the Sonic Sez segment that taught children good values!

SonicX: You mean like the smoking segment and the one about child molestation?

AOSTH: Yeah, that stuff NEEDS to be talked about. And you’re such a hypocrite; you got a bat with big knockers and you’re on 4kids? What the hell?!

Audience: Audience: *Kelso from That ‘70s Show can be heard in the Audience shouting, “BURN!!!”* PINGAS! PINGAS! PINGAS! PINGAS! PINGAS!

Robotnik: *Sighs* Will someone please get Michael Kelso out of here?

SonicX: Well, at least I don’t have the voice of Steve Urkel in a poorly drawn body of Sonic The Hedgehog with an idiot Fox friend – who I might add is also poorly drawn in a world with a crappy Evil Nemesis - who is WAY too obese for a stereotypical bad guy, who is trying to rule the world through pollution all in a Saturday Morning Cartoon Show with obnoxious slapstick humor!

Audience: Audience: *Kelso from That ‘70s Show can be heard in the Audience shouting, “WHOA, OCTOBURN!!!”* PINGAS! PINGAS! PINGAS! PINGAS! PINGAS!

Robotnik: Son of a – Seriously someone get rid of Kelso!

AOSTH: *Silent*

SonicX: Got you didn’t I?

AOSTH: Hope you’re proud of yourself. You just insulted a Children’s Show from the 90s! Jeez, you know, I SHOULD be upset with the, ahem … octoburn you gave me, but I pity you. You’re so upset with nothing. I mean, I’m on Youtube, sure. People love my Youtube Poop, true. But I’m dead for TV shows, you can’t find me on ANY channel. The fact is Sonic X, that your show is still alive and will always be chosen for Fan Art and Fan Fiction. They won’t choose me. Now if you’ll excuse me, I got Video Hosting Websites to invade.

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog’s Sonic jumps down and walks off set

Sonic X: *Stumped and pointing at AOSTH and talking to Robotnik* Did he - did he just win?

Robotnik: Yeah, I think he won by being the bigger man; you were so caught up in jealousy for nothing. AOSTH knew this and just walked away, letting you soak.

Audience: Audience: *Kelso from That ‘70s Show can be heard in the Audience shouting, “BURN!!!”* PINGAS! PINGAS! PINGAS! PINGAS! PINGAS!

Robotnik: That’s it! Sercurity!

Security runs to the audience and tackles Kelso.

---------------Commercial----------------

Announcer: Drunken Monkey Beer!

Shows three stickmen standing around one stickman who’s chugging down a keg of Drunken Monkey Beer.

Three stickmen: Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!

Then it shows the one stickman entering a car while the three stickman stand behind it as it takes off.

Three stickmen: Drive! Drive! Drive! Drive! Drive! Drive!

Final scene has the one stickman speeding down the rode, narrowly missing oncoming traffic.

Three stickmen: Wreck! Wreck! Wreck! Wreck! Wreck! Wreck!

One stickman: (Hangs body out of car while steering with left foot, still hauling down the rode) Look, ma! I’m driving with my feet!

Announce: Drunken Monkey Beer - Be the primate you are!

------------Slot 3 – Will The Real Darko Please Stand Up? ------------------
Camera zooms in on the good doctor.

Robotnik: Welcome back and let me bring out my final guests at this time – Darko, from Link_The_Hedgehog_Magician’s story – Darko Arises!

Lights bust and fog fills the room. A ring of fire blasts through the ground and from it rises mysterious black matter that forms together and creates a hedgehog with green eyes – Darko.

Robotnik: *Still reading the card like nothing happened* And my other guest from Esshole’s story, Darko Live – Darko!
Five seconds of silence passed.

Robotnik: Hmm? Maybe he missed the plane?

Then an audience member stands.

Robotnik: Sir, please sit down.

The man looked at him, his eyes pitch black. The man struck another audience member beside him, grabbed them, equipped a knife and slit their throat. The assailant formed a hexagram on the floor with the sacrifices’ blood.

Robotnik: Security! Security!

The man pulls out an upside crucifix on his necklace and begin speaking in ancient Hebrew. Security arrives on scene, but within three feet they burst into flame. The hexagram glows and the man kisses the upside cross and stabs himself. The room goes dark and then relights. There, were the ritual happened, stood Darko.

Robotnik: *Notices Darko* Ah, there you are. Please, come on stage.

Esshole’s Darko steps on the stage and shakes hands with Link’s Darko. They sit down beside Robotnik.
Robotnik: So, what seems to be the problem, Darko?

Both Darkos speaking at the same time.

Robotnik: Hold it! Hold it! Okay, let’s say Link’s Darko is Darko A and Esshole’s Darko is Darko B.
Darko B: Wait! Why does he get to be Darko A?

Darko A: I was made first. Plus, you really seem like a B, you know.

Darko B: Fine. You can be crummy Darko A, I’ll be Darko 1.

Robotnik: Okay. Darko A, what do you think the problem is?

Darko A: Well, the problem is simple, this knock-off needs to stop trying to steal my thunder! I’m the original Darko! My story was made first and no other Evil Force From Hell can stop me!

Robotnik: Well, Darko 1, what is your response?

Darko 1: Well, my response is this; Yes, he is the original Darko, I’ll admit. But is as evil as me? Is he as powerful as me? Personally, I think I’m better in every form.

Darko A: Better?! Ha! That’s a laugh! You’re a cliché!

Darko 1: *Looks at him like he was offended* Cliché?

Darko A: Yeah, you’re a cliché! *Mocking Darko 1* “Oh, look at me! I’m the devil! I’m make people break the Ten Commandments, insult God and try to harvest their souls!” Ooooooooohhhhh, scary!

Darko 1: Yeah? What about you?

Darko A: What about me?

Darko 1: *Mocking Darko A* “Look at me! I’m Darko! I’m nothing but evil-evil-evil. I know I’m the essence evil! I’m so evil, I’m listen to metal, because it’s evil!” *Stops* Pathetic! While you’re eviling it up, I’m out about the town turning good people against God and manipulating them for my own game!

Darko A: *Sarcastic* Oh, I’m sorry Lucifer. Maybe I should be more evil by creating a clichéd intro that involves a satanic ritual.
Darko 1: Fine! Maybe we should settle this Hell-Bound Force to Hell-Bound Force!

Darko A: Bring it, Satan!

Robotnik: *Yelling* Both of you calm down, now!

Audience: Pingas! Pingas! Pingas! Pingas! Pingas!

Both Darkos give a death stare to the audience and the audience souls starts ripping out of their bodies.
Darkos: Bring it on!

The Darkos begin fighting with supernatural powers, the building begins to collapse, demons from Hell appear and clash, physical objects start flying everywhere – all the while Robotnik is just trying to run his show.

Robotnik: *Picks up camera* Well, I suppose they will solve their own problems. Uh, well, join me next time on The Doctor Robotnik show! *Chair narrowly misses Robotnik* Next time, I’m limiting my guests’ power level. Esshole’s can be found here [url=hyperlink/afont%20face=Times%20New%20Romanfont%20size=2%20and%20Link%E2%80%99s%20Can%20be%20found%20here%20/font/fonta%20href=]hyperlink[/url] Holy Crap!
Static. Image pops up with a cat hanging from a tree, that says “Hang In There Kitty.”

---------------Ending------------------------

Fade to black and fades to Robotnik

Robotnik: Remember, if YOU have a problem and need to contact us, please email us at either: animationmaster2@yahoo.com or anthony_against_the_world@yahoo.com. Please tell us the problem, the characters involved, and the characters to appear.

(You can also give us your OC's and we'll put em in.)

--------------Credits------------------

Intro: Esshole and Link_The_Hedgehog_Magician
Greetings: Esshole
Slot 1: Link_The_Hedgehog_Magician
Commercial 1: Esshole
Slot 2: Link_The_Hedgehog_Magician and Esshole
Commercial 2: Esshole
Slot 3: Esshole
Commericial 3: Esshole
Commercial4: Esshole
Ending: Link_The_Hedgehog_Magician
Credits: Esshole

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on August 11, 2009, 12:56:47 AM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4Ever...Awesome Billy Mays Commerical

Snowpaw1 on August 9, 2009, 7:06:03 AM

Snowpaw1 on
Snowpaw1oh, can meh charater, Caitlyn the wolf be in episode three? :3, shes a gray wolf, blue eyes, just look at meh picture.

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on August 9, 2009, 8:36:34 AM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianWe don't know. We're pretty much done with episode 3. So if she doesn't come out on there, she'll come out on 4.

Snowpaw1 on August 9, 2009, 9:05:53 AM

Snowpaw1 on
Snowpaw1mmkay, thanks! :3

Serenity_Hedgehog on August 8, 2009, 3:06:17 AM

Serenity_Hedgehog on
Serenity_HedgehogWhere's that guys who's selling stuff for twent bucks. I like stuff.
LOL-I loved that it was so random.
And Sonic never wins.....at anything.

MidnightNinja3376 on August 3, 2009, 8:12:21 AM

MidnightNinja3376 on
MidnightNinja3376Wow! This chapter was as good as the first one! XD You did an awesome job on it! Made me laugh for a good 10 minutes x3

Ahhh, young love can do so much to others xD

RavetheHedgehog on August 2, 2009, 1:00:46 PM

RavetheHedgehog on
RavetheHedgehogX3 LOL
The Billy Mays commercial was epic, I wonder if the # works...? :o
lol