Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - -Prolouge-

A story that takes place two years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2.
Includes new characters, new worlds, a new organization, and a grand new adventure!

Chapter 0 - -Prolouge-

Chapter 0 - -Prolouge-
Welcome to Kingdom Hearts: Final Awakening.

The prologue is just here for information around the storyline and the characters.

There are a lot of new characters that never existed in the real Kingdom Hearts games, and the story takes place around two years after Kingdom Hearts 2.



_Characters_



*Sora*

You all know Sora from the amazing Kingdom Hearts games.

Sora is now 17 and has changed slightly in personality.

Apparently he's just like an average 17-year-old boy and he's had no need for the keyblade since the defeat of Xemnas.

A year ago strange things suddenly started to happen again.

Roxas parted with Sora, and so did Namine with Kairi, Riku disappeared and a strange girl named Misa came to the destiny island.

Because of this, Sora dislikes her and blames her to be the reason of everything.

Sora has also been unable to search for Riku since the paths between the worlds are currently blocked again.



*Riku*

Riku is now 18.

Before he disappeared a year ago he was actually a top student.

There is no traces of where Riku can have went and this bothers Sora a lot. (To fans of Riku; fear not, he is coming to the story soon enough)



*Kairi*

Kairi is a 17-year-old girl with pretty good grades.

A year ago Namine parted with her again and Kairi feels kind of half.

She doesn't dislike Misa like Sora does and is sure it wasn't Misa's fault that anything of this happened. She is mostly the same person as she has always been.



*Misa*

Misa is a beautiful and mysterious girl who appeared out of nowhere a year ago.

She is 17 just like Sora and Kairi, but she doesn't go to school of her own personal reasons.

She doesn't speak much but doesn't really feel the need to do so either.

Who and what, Misa really is will be a mystery for a long time.



*Yoru*

Yoru is a very young girl who appears early in the series.

She claims to be a member of a strange group called "the others" which apparently has no connection to the old organization XIII.

She seams to be probably as young as 14-15 and can act very strangely.

She is often seen talking to herself, fighting her own mind or even punching her own head.



*Damian*

Damian is an 18-year-old member of "the others".

He is first observed in Port Royal where he tries to make contact with Sora and Misa.

He is often seen around Yoru but they never seem to be cooperating.

Damian can sometimes act just like a mix of Axel and Demyx, but he doesn't look anything like them.



*Roxas*

Roxas parted with Sora a year ago.

Nobody now knows where he is or why he left in the first place.

Later in the series he can be seen with a character who is simply called "Night shade".



*Axel*

Axel and many of the other members of the former Organization XIII have been given new life, by who is still a secret.

Axel is now almost always seen together with "Night Shade" who adores him.



*Night Shade*

"Night Shade" is a hooded character that is always seen around Axel, Demyx or Roxas. He is only alone a few times.

"Night shade" is a very mysterious character and he will remain mysterious for a long while.

He adores Axel in every way and always calls him Senpai, or even Axel-nii.



*The Empress*

The empress is a mysterious character who is often spoken of.

Sometimes the story will be seen from where she is.

Her part is almost like Maleficent's, except more powerful.

She is said to have a connection with "the others" and also to be the reason of several former organization members' resurrection.


*Namine*

Namine parted with Kairi a year ago.

Why is still a mystery, and where she is now will remain a secret for a while.


Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

danlovestoeatfood111 on May 16, 2008, 12:23:20 AM

danlovestoeatfood111 on
Comment Deleted

EternityMaze on May 17, 2008, 8:01:21 AM

EternityMaze on
EternityMazeThank you so much! :D
I'm kinda starting to lose some faith in my own writing, but I'll keep trying anyhow ^^
Thanks again!

Michie on April 14, 2008, 9:27:48 AM

Michie on
Michie
Will you read mine please?

EternityMaze on April 14, 2008, 4:13:30 PM

EternityMaze on
EternityMazesure^^

Michie on April 14, 2008, 10:50:02 PM

Michie on
MichieYAAAAYY!!! <3333

Michie on April 11, 2008, 8:13:30 AM

Michie on
MichieFirst comment!.

Can't wait to read it!
Looks amazing.

EternityMaze on April 13, 2008, 8:08:21 PM

EternityMaze on
EternityMazethank you so much :3
Glad someone is interested in this story^^