Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The others

A story that takes place two years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2.
Includes new characters, new worlds, a new organization, and a grand new adventure!

Chapter 1 - The others

Chapter 1 - The others
Chapter 1: The Others

Darkness... that was everything.

Nothing but darkness and the sound of footsteps walking on a wet ground existed.

Rain fell from the sky making the road even harder to see in the terrible darkness.

There was a glimpse of light for a little moment, just enough to see the walking girl's metallic silver hair shine before it disappeared.

Then there was a loud sound.

Where was she heading in this horrible night?

Water soaked her clothes and came in trough her shoes, her face was wet and it was impossible to tell if she was crying or not.



Suddenly she noticed something in front of her.

A city? A little town maybe...

She didn't know, but she walked towards it.

Her grey eyes looked around.

Houses, streets, people lived here.

What was she doing here? She shouldn't be here, she shouldn't even exist.



"Destiny Islands..." She whispered, raindrops dripping from her lips as she spoke.

"Will you give me freedom..?"



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



It was a normal day on Destiny Islands.

The sun was shining on the blue sky, waves run over the shores making the same noise as always and then finally school was over.

All of the students headed home, everyone including a former keyblade bearer.(Me: I'm saying former because he hasn't needed the keyblade for two years)



"Sora!" Kairi's voice could suddenly be heard behind him.

Sora turned around to look at her.

He had grown indeed and was definitely not the boy he had been anymore.

His hair was the same though, but his eyes, his eyes had lost the liveliness that usually filled them.

Kairi was the same as always, her hair was slightly shorter (me: shorter than in Kingdom Hearts 2 I mean) and she too had grown a little.

She was mostly the same though.



As she reached him she smiled her usual warm smile.

"Why did you walk away from us all of a sudden? Are you in a hurry?" she asked with a little giggle.

Sora turned away from her seeming a little grumpy.

Kairi wiped the smile of her face at once.

"Oh...Is it something about Riku? Any news?" she asked still following the former keyblade bearer.

Sora didn't speak for a while; they just walked beside the wooden fence having a great view over the shore and the island on the other side, the island where everything started a long time ago.

A playful little breeze rushed trough Sora's brown hair and a small sigh escaped his lips before he finally spoke.

"That's the problem." He said silently and turned around to face Kairi again.

Kairi stopped walking looking slightly surprised.

"Don't you understand it yet Kairi? Every link with the other worlds are gone, they're nowhere! I cannot gain information! I cannot leave this place! Do you know how helpless that makes me feel?"



Sora had been upset about this for a long time now.

Nobody knew what had happened to the links between the many worlds, and nobody knew what had happened to Riku.



Kairi placed her hands on Sora's shoulders and looked into his eyes.

"I understand Sora. But there's really nothing we can do..." She said, at the last part she looked down trying to hide how sad she was about it.

Sora moved away from her and started to walk home again, and Kairi did the same thing.

The only sound they could hear was now the sound of the waves, they were always there, and the sound was always the same.

Suddenly they saw a girl at their age sitting on the other side of the wooden fence on a little rock.

Unlike them she didn't wear a school uniform.

Her hair was long and in a silvery colour just like Riku's, the wind played trough it like if her hair was something more special.

Her glance was frozen and her eyes almost the same colour as her hair.

She looked at the little island at the other side, or so it seemed, she just sat there silently, not moving a limb.

Kairi ran over to the wooden fence and leaned over it.

"Misa!" she called at her waving with her left arm.

The girl who was obviously named Misa turned around and looked at her, but there was no kind of emotion in her eyes.

"Can I come over there to you?" Kairi asked.

Misa seemed to think for a little while but finally nodded.



As Kairi was about to climb over the fence Sora stopped her with a simple question.

"Why do you talk to that girl?" he asked.

Kairi looked at him over her shoulder.

"Why shouldn't I?" she asked back.

Sora looked down at the silver haired girl, a strange kind of hatred filled his blue eyes.

"She's no good. How did she get here anyways?" he said.

Kairi climbed back over to the side where Sora was and crossed her arms.

"Sora, now you're being mean again" she said.

Sora looked at his red headed friend now seeming slightly angry.

"She showed up two days after Riku disappeared. Coincidence? I don't think so, He said.

Kairi placed her hands at her hips.

"Now you're blaming her for that again! She's a nice girl Sora, just give her a chance!" She said slightly annoyed.

"That girl knows something we don't know! She got here after the link disappeared Kairi! I don't want to know her!" With this Sora left them.

Kairi sighed and ran after him.

"Sora! Wait up!"





Misa looked down at the waves, her pupils getting whiter and whiter.

At each wave stroking the shore she whispered words nobody could hear, and as her pupils darkened again she looked around her as if she didn't know what was going on.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Sora leaned back in the chair in front of his desk.

He had just finished his homework, and now he was getting tired.

He sighed and looked out of the window where the sun was starting to set, the night sky looked beautiful dressed in red light and stars that came out to early.

He shut his books and was just about to get out of the chair when he suddenly heard someone speaking behind him.



"Well, well, well. The great keyblade master, I've heard a lot about you" the voice of a young girl said.

Sora turned around to face a person that looked like a shadow.

She was hooded and wore only black.

The first thought that got into him was organization XIII, but he noticed pretty fast that the only resemblance to their uniform was the hood.

"Who the heck are you?" Sora asked and got out of the chair.



He heard the hooded girl giggle.

"Do you want my name Sora-kun?" she asked and walked over to him.

Sora looked down at her, their height difference was pretty great, but he still couldn't see her face behind the hood.

"A name is an important thing to a person Sora-kun, but I'll give you mine if you give me just a tiny bit of information" she said.

Sora walked a little away from her.

"What kind of information?" he asked.

The girl giggled again.

"Just this; where can I find the girl with silver hair?".

Sora looked at her strangely but answered.

"I don't know where she lives. But you can ask Kairi since she appears to be her 'Best friend' or something".

The girl giggled once more and suddenly swung her right arm in a strange maner.

The giggle turned into hysterical laughter and her hands moved up to the face she had underneath the hood.

The laughter stopped, and as her hands were all visible again she was bleeding from two of her pale fingers.

She gave a little laugh again and looked up at Sora, or so it appeared.

"I thank you allot oh great keyblade master! And now, I shall grant you my name!" She got up to full height again.

"I'm Yoru, youngest member of the others!" she said, "Remember that keyblade master, for you shall meet us again!"

With this she moved her right hand up in the air, a drop of blood fell to the ground and from the stain shadows started to grow.



She moved her hand back down and an evil little giggle left her as the shadow surrounded her.

"Do not forget us Sora"

And so, the shadows and Yoru shrank to nothing and she was gone.



Sora looked at the bloodstain that was still there.

What had just happened exactly? Who where "the others"?

Unable to really think Sora walked over to his bed and dropped himself down on it.

Something strange was about to start again...


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment