Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Disney Castle

A story that takes place two years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2.
Includes new characters, new worlds, a new organization, and a grand new adventure!

Chapter 3 - Disney Castle

Chapter 3 - Disney Castle
Dark corridors, cold stones covering everything from floor to roof.

At times there was a lit torch casting pale light around itself, but most of them were burned out.

The whole place was like a great dungeon and even the smallest sound gave a horrible echo through the empty hallways.

Now it was silent, there was more to hear among the dead in a cemetery.



"You wretched girl!" an angry man's voice broke the horrible silence; his yell was followed by the loud sound of a slam and a little yelp.

"Do you have the slightest idea of what you have done!?" the man yelled again and was now answered by another voice, a voice that seemed to belong to a young girl.

"Yes! But I don't see how the hell that can hurt anyone!" she yelled back.



The voices came from one of the rooms, an empty room, like a cell in an old prison.

The two persons they belonged to was a hooded man all dressed in black and a young girl, also in black but with no hood.

Her hair reached to right above her shoulders and was in a very deep blue colour. Her eyes were opposite from her hair strangely light, and in a colour that mingled between blue and green which made her look crazy.

She was young, very young, about 13-14 years old.

She glared up at the man whose face was hidden in the darkness.

He raised his hand and swiftly slapped her over the face.

She gave a little yelp and moved her own hand to where he had hit her.

"You stupid, stupid girl" He said and lat his hand fall to his side again "You were never to contact that boy! No one was to contact him before he had left that island!"

(hopefully readers of chapter 1 have understood who the girl is)

"I don't see what kind of difference it makes!" the girl spat back at him.



There was silence again, and then the man started to laugh, a laughter that could make anyone shiver with fear.

An evil little smile curved around the young girl's lips as the man's laughter got even louder.

For a little while he sounded like a maniac, then suddenly he stopped and violently pushed the girl down on the hard stone floor.

She cried out in pain as her back hit the floor beneath her.

"And that is exactly why you are so damn stupid!" he yelled at her.

"I don't even understand why I haven't just destroyed you! You are in every way useless to me!"

The girl shrank in fear now, as if she suddenly had a change in personality.

"Please" She pleaded "I never meant to do anything wrong"



The man turned away from her and walked out of the room.

"Number 7, take her back with you. Make sure she doesn't cause further trouble, He said before he got out of the door.

A figure appeared from the shadows in a corner.

This one was hooded as well, but not as tall as the other man.

Out from the figure's body shape it was obviously also male.

"Of course my liege" He replied, his voice revealing him as a teenager.

He walked over to where the girl laid shaking at the floor, bowed down and reached out a hand for her.

"Let's go, Yoru"


******************
*With Sora and co*

The morning sun crept over the light blue sky, sending rays of light that reflected in the deep blue ocean.
Destiny Islands were still asleep, except from a few morning birds that were already leaving their homes to get wherever they were going.
Amongst these were four strange characters, who were more or less awake.

Its just as cool as before! Sora shouted while jumping up and down like the kid he once used to be.
The four of them were all outside Soras house in front of the Gummi ship.
Misa stared at this new strange object, her eyes widened under her long bangs. She had never seen anything like this, neither had she seen Sora this happy.
What is that? she asked looking at Goofy who stood beside her.
Goofy smiled, well goofily Thats the Gummi ship. We travel between worlds with it, he answered, sounding very proud.
The silver haired girl stared at the Gummi ship again.
A ship that could travel between worlds& She wondered what the other worlds were like. Were they better than this one? Or perhaps they were all in war, or worse.

Kairi! Sora suddenly shouted making Misa throw her silver glance at him instead.
Kairi? Donald replied looking at Sora strangely.
Ill have to say goodbye to Kairi! Sora continued Ive gotta tell her Im gonna go find Riku!
Goofy nodded in agreement.
Yes, you should tell someone where youre going he replied.
Donald shook his head, obviously he wanted to leave at once and get back to Disney castle.
You go tell her that Sora, well make the Gummi ship ready Donald said when he was done being grumpy.
Sora smiled and did another jump before he ran of shouting Ill be right back!
Misa looked at the two funny figures as they entered the strange ship in front of her.
She was really going to leave this calm world&
Donald popped his head out of the Gummi ships door.
Are you coming or not? He asked the girl who stood in deep thoughts outside.
She looked at him through her hair.
I&I guess Ill stay out here& just for a little while she answered, I have to say goodbye to this place.
Donald didnt say anything but seemed to understand her; anyhow he just walked back into the Gummi ship.

Misa sat down in the grass that covered Soras little garden. She gave a little sigh and gently moved her hair away from her face.
Finally she was going to leave this place, but now as the moment of departure came& it made her sad.
She lifted her silver glance to the blue sky, one final moment to envy the sky and the ocean& one last time.
Because now she could be the ocean, she could be the sky and drift away through worlds she had longed to see.
A little smiled formed at her delicate pink lips and she closed her eyes, just feeling everything around her, saving a memory to keep forever.

**************

Sora stopped outside Kairis house and knocked at the door many times before he started to even think of what time it was.
Was the girl even up yet?
He knocked another time, listening for possible footsteps inside, anything that could tell him whether she was awake or not.
Please open the door already thought Sora as he impatiently started to rock forth and back on his heels and toes.
Then there was a click from the doors lock, a creaking sound and the door was opened.
The young redhead stood in front of him in the doorway, already dressed in her uniform but whatsoever she looked very tired.
Sora? She asked lazily What are you doing here this early?
I just wanted to say goodbye before I leave the keyblade master answered cheerfully.
Kairis expression went from tired to confused in a second.
Leave? What are you talking about? she replied.
Well, Uhm& its kinda hard to explain but& Sora started out not knowing exactly what to say to his friend you see& somehow the worlds have been connected again
As these great news sank in Kairis face lit up with happiness.
Really? she asked sounding slightly excited.
Sora nodded, smiling back at her.
Thats great Sora! Now we can finally look for Riku! She said, When do we leave?
The redhead started to ramble on about how great it would be to see their friends again and so on, obviously with great joy.
The keyblade bearer understood that his childhood friend had somehow misunderstood him. He hadnt said she could come with him, and he had said that he came to say goodbye.

Uhm&Kairi Sora interrupted and Kairi stopped talking.
Hmm? What? she replied, and was still smiling as happily as before.
Sora scratched the back of his head.
Well& I am the only one supposed to leave this time he explained, Donald and Goofy came to fetch me, and I have to see the king today
Kairis smiled was wiped away.
N-no. Sora, not again she stammered, her blue glance sank to the ground beneath her. Kairi had gone through this before. Sora left, he didnt come back, and everyone forgot him. She would not go through that again, never!
Sora gently tried to put his hands on his friends shoulders. Somehow he knew what she thought and what she felt.
Kairi, I promise I wont be gone for long& he said calmly, but Kairi hit his hands away.
No! Youve promised that before! she said loudly with quivering lips and eyes sparkly with tears And you didnt come back! On top of that we all forgot you! Sora, I dont want to forget again!
In this moment where all the bad memories flashed before the young girls eyes, this moment when she didnt know what was right to feel, confused with herself and everything around her she threw her arms around her childhood friend in an embrace.
The redheaded girl buried her face in Soras shirt as a lonely tear escaped her blue eyes and fell onto the dark fabric.
Sora was surprised by Kairis action, but slowly put his arms around the girl who shivered with confusing sadness.
I dont want to forget again& she whispered and dug her nails into the fabric of Soras shirt.
I swear Ill come back this time Sora said trying to calm her down please, trust me on this.

Do you swear on your own heart? Kairi asked as she moved out of the embrace with a little sniff as she dried her tears away.
Sora gave her a warm smile and put his hand to his heart.
I swear on my own heart that Ill come back as soon as Ive spoken to the king, he said with a grin.
Kairi smiled back at him drying away another tear.
I trust you Sora, she said, finally happy again.

The two childhood friends looked at each other for a while, there was only silence around them, but it was a pleasant silence that they both enjoyed while it lasted.
You better get going then Kairi said You mustnt let the king wait
Sora nodded yeah, I guess He replied.
Kairi moved back inside, her hand placed at the door.
See you around then Sora She said with a warm smile.
Yeah& see ya Sora said and started to head back to the gummi ship while waving at Kairi, who waved back before she shut the door behind her.

The red headed girl lat her body drop to the floor as soon as Sora couldnt see her anymore.
She sat, back to the door and knees to the chin, and she just stared at the room before her.
This time Sora& she whispered This time you have to come back

***************

What are you doing out there?
Donalds voice suddenly snapped at Misa who had completely engulfed herself in her own thoughts.
Huh? she replied and looked up to find whoever had spoken to her.
Forget about it Donald said do you see Sora anywhere?
Misa got up to her feet, brushed some grass away from her knees and looked around.
Yes was her simple answer to the question.
And quite right, Sora was coming towards the Gummi ship in a hurry.
Good Donald replied, That lazy bum sure knows how to waste his time.
The silver haired girl continued to stare at Sora as he ran towards them, her eyes seamed to lose their pupils for a moment, then they were back.
Sorry to keep you all waiting Sora said as he finally reached them.
You better be Donald replied, possibly a little annoyed We were about to leave without you.
Aww, dont be like that Sora said
Lets just leave, were all ready to go anyway
With this the three of them entered the gummi ship, where Goofy already sat and waited for them.
Misa looked around with hungry eyes, trying to suck in every piece of the new strange surroundings. Everything was so new to her, at times it seamed like she saw life through the eyes of a confused little child.
Sora and Donald sat down in their usual seats; the keybearer was obviously very excited and could barely wait for take-off.

Wheres Misa supposed to sit? Goofy suddenly asked.
The rest of them looked at him strangely.
Now& I didnt really think of that& Donald replied and crossed his arms.
Misa observed the discussion that followed, her pail fingers twirled around a strain of her silver hair.
Misa Soras voice saying her name made her look at him directly.
I guess youll just have to hold onto something, he said.
The silver haired girl slowly nodded and walked up behind Soras chair, she figured the easiest thing she could hold onto would be one of the chairs, and Soras was closest to her.
Then, were all ready for take-off! Goofy said, before Donald turned on a switch and the Gummi ship started moving.
Misas eyes widened under her long silver bangs and she clenched her fists on Soras chair, she was not at all used to this, and that was quite clear to everyone.

Hold on, this might be a bumpy ride for a first timer Donald said as they were in air and ready to go.
Misa obeyed and clenched by all might to Soras chair; she was obviously terrified of this new situation, even if they hadnt started flying for real just yet.
Sora looked at her, he had never seen her like this. Not that he had actually cared to look at her much before the last few days but& she acted as if this was one of the worst things that could possibly happen to her.
Are you scared, Misa? He asked her, a very simple question indeed. But wait& was he worried about her? No, that couldnt be it, could it? He didnt care if she fell into the sea and drowned, it wouldnt matter to him even a bit if that happened. But right now, just maybe for once& no, it was just a question to be polite. Nothing more.

Misa nodded abruptly, with those silvery eyes wide open.
Nothing to be afraid of. Well make sure nothing will happen to ya Goofy said in an attempt of calming the young girl down.
Misa moved her horrified glance over to Goofy and slowly nodded, as if saying Okay, you can start this thing now.
Suddenly Donald interrupted everything by calling Lets go! and by simply shoving a switch they were of in a horrible speed.
Misa clenched to Soras chair and was actually pretty calm until they entered a warp hole, then she gave a loud scream.

***************

They finally landed in Disney castle, the place looked exactly the same way as it had done two years ago, it seamed nothing had changed at all. Even Chip and Dale seamed to be standing on the same spot as always when the four of them arrived.
The door opened, and surprisingly Misa was the first to run out of the ship.
Oh dear god, get out of my way before I puke at the duck she said and gave a gulping sound in the back of her throat.
Sora, Donald and Goofy looked at her in a strange way, especially Donald after being referred to as the duck.
Misa bent over the second she was out of the Gummi ship, as if she was about to actually throw up. She held her hands on her knees and took deep breaths.
Uhm, you okay Misa? Goofy asked her.
She looked up, even if her eyes were barely visible behind her long bangs, and tried to smile.
Yeah&just feeling a little sick she said, moved her hand through her hair to get it out of the way and got back up.
Sora noticed how he had been staring at her the whole time.
He didnt know why, he didnt like her. Not in the same way as he liked Kairi, or even Riku. Maybe he had just spaced out for a second, and when he came back he was just quite accidentally looking at her. Or perhaps there was something more to it?
No, it couldnt be. Of all people in the world Misa was the girl he felt the least attracted to. Why did he even bother to think of this?

Sora! Finally youre here! a familiar voice suddenly called at them making Sora snap out of his annoying thoughts.
He looked up at the voices owner and his face cracked into a big smile
Your majesty! he said loudly before running over to the king to give him a hug, but he changed his mind when he was halfway and decided to give a bow instead.
The little king giggled and looked at the strange group before him.
Well done Donald and Goofy He said cheerfully youve succeeded in completing your task

It was about then that the King turned his attention towards the girl who was with them. He looked at her for a while, in a way it seamed like he was judging her.
Misa twirled one of her long locks of hair around her one of her white fingers, her eyes invisible behind her bangs, but she did look back.
She had never seen a figure like this one, she wasnt really used to Donald and Goofy yet either, however she kept quiet.
So, you must be the one The king said and headed towards her.
The other three observed the whole scene as it occurred.
You majesty& The silver haired girl replied, bowing her head to show respect.
Its a pleasure to finally meet you&miss? King Mickey waited for her name, but before she could answer for herself Goofy had already done it.
Her name is Misa, your Majesty
The king nodded then turned away from her and looked at the other three.
You must all come with me. I have important information to give you

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment