Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Behind Green Eyes

[Complete] Danny Phantom had only been forced to kill once, and it was with great remorse, but as Valerie came into his view, laying so still, he knew he would kill again, and that this time it would be as easy as breathing. [Sequel to Heartbeat]

Chapter 3 - Behind Green Eyes

Chapter 3 - Behind Green Eyes
Chapter Three: Behind Green Eyes

She didn''t recognize me, I could see in her eyes, not even a spark of remembrance, but that''s okay, it was to be excepted. I mean, it''s been a few years since I left Amity Park and I no longer look like the person I used to be back in high school. But fortunately this is no longer high school anymore, because she did something she never would have dared to back then. . . she smiled at me and it was a beautiful smile. It lit up her entire face, making the cold winter day feel as warm as the clearest summer night. And I knew right there – at that very moment – I would do anything to see it again.

I know she started getting serious with that Fenton guy after I left. From my sources, I heard that they had been strong for many years, that is until recently. That''s when I decided to come back home. My father thought I was out of my mind to want to transfer during my senior year of college, but I had given up on her once before, and it will be a cold day in hell if I ever let that happen again.

I went to her work the other night, trying to set up a chance meeting – so to speak – after our library encounter, but Fenton showed up. From where I was standing, they were arguing, but I could tell by the expression on his face he was trying to get her back – I wonder what that fool did to lose her – but it doesn''t matter because his lost is my gain, because she didn''t want to hear a word he was saying. He should have known better anyway, a woman of her caliber, of her class, her beauty, deserves better. . . she deserves me.

It makes my stomach churn, to think of those two together. I try not too, because I only end up making myself angry, but I can''t help but to wonder, how many times she must have allowed him to hug her, to kiss her, to touch her in a way only a lover should know? I wanted to be her first, I wanted to be her last, and her only. I know now I can never be her first, I''ve come to grips with that. . . finally, but I can still be and will be her last and only.

Then it will be these arms that hold her tightly, these lips to kiss her tenderly, and this body to gently lay her down and pleasure her in a way that will completely erase Fenton from her mind. All I have to do is make sure I play my cards right and then she will be mine. Just like it should have been from the beginning. Then she will no longer run from me, no longer hide from me like she used to. Instead, she will seek me out and I will let her find me. And then my dear sweet Valerie Gray, you will smile that smile for me forever.

Then no one will come in between the love we will share. . . not even you, because I''ll never let you go.

Never.

To be continued. . .

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment