Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Gone

[WIP] They had what no force on Earth could divide. Be it up or down, right or wrong, they counted on a childhood vow to see them through. But now time has taken its toll and nothing can ever be the same. [Spud/Trixie – Jake/Trixie – Jake/Rose]

Chapter 4 - Gone

Chapter 4 - Gone
Chapter Four: Gone

It was Friday evening, the day before Spud''s birthday, as he and Jake sat down at the new pizza place across town. It was busy as excited voices could be heard all around them. Spud seemed not to notice as he slowly played with the spoon in his Root Beer float, twirling it around and around as he and Jake waited for their food. Spud had called the other up about an hour ago, telling him he needed to talk. Jake could hear the uneasiness in his voice and so readily agreed to meet with him. They had meet up outside the restaurant, but neither had spoken a word to each other as they walked inside, ordered their food, and took their drinks to a booth. “Jake?” Spud sighed as be began. “Can I ask you something?”

Jake looked up from his own drink, thankful that Spud had finally broken the uncomfortable silence that had grown between them. “Yeah,” he responded.

“Me and you, we''ve been friends for a long time, right?” he asked, not looking up from the game he played with his spoon.

“The best, man,” Jake assured him, eying the other with concern. Ever since that day his sister had told him he couldn''t go out with him and Trixie his demeanor wasn''t as cherry as it used to be. The light that used to dance in his eyes, no matter what the occasion, seemed to have grown dull and maybe even had died. He looked older than he was, tired, as if he carried the weight of the world on his shoulders – a look Jake knew all too well when his own responsibilities became too much. “Have you been okay, Spud?” he asked.

Spud shook his head as he closed his eyes. “No,” he told him truthfully. “I''ve had a lot of my mind lately.”

“Like what?”

“I''m not allowed to speak about it.” He finally put down his spoon and looked up at Jake''s confused expression. “What I called you here for is-” he hesitated. “You''ve been a good friend to me,” his face softened for a moment and Jake saw the hint of a smile on him for the first time in days. “And I want to thank you.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. “Here this is for you.” He held out the gift for Jake.

Jake took it from Spud as he encouraged him to up it. Jake pulled out a necklace. The pendulum rest on a simple silver chain, but it was the pendulum itself that pulled Jake''s attention. It was slightly cubed shaped and one inch by one inch. It was sleek black and jewel like with a strange writing in red that Jake recognized as the same kind from Spud''s yo-yo. “Thanks. It''s nice,” he told. He then asked, “What does this writing mean?”

“It means nothing,” Spud dismissed the question quickly, straightening up as their food arrived. “You should put it on,” he told him, moving their drinks out the way as their waiter placed the pizza on the table. When the waiter left each placed a slice of pizza on the plate. Spud picked at his pepperoni nervously as Jake dug in. “I also have a favor to ask,” he said a moment later. Jake looked over at him, as he had his head tilted back and his slice of pizza over his mouth. Jake chewed slowly and allowed Spud to continue. “I know this is going to sound weird, but I need to know if you''ll watch over Trixie for me.”

“What do you mean?” Jake asked, now not sure exactly where this conversation was heading – assuming he knew in the first place. “You sound as if you''re dying or something.”

Spud only looked away at first. “No, nothing that grave,” he replied.

“Then what''s wrong, Spud?” Jake asked worriedly, the pit of his stomach tightening on him. “You know if I can help, I will. Hands down and without a doubt. So just tell me what you need me to do.”

Spud looked to him angrily. “I already have!” he told him loudly before calming himself. “Look, I''ve already broken a promise to my sister, and said more than I should have. So please,” he begged, “don''t ask me questions that I can''t even begin to answer. In time, I''ll be able to tell you everything, but right now it''s impossible for me without jeopardizing-” he stopped, his hand balling into a fist in frustration. Jake wasn''t understanding, but how could he, when Spud knew he wasn''t making any sense?

Jake just stared at his best friend. Spud was only dead serious when it came to several things, Trixie being on the top of his list. He had never really said it out right, but Jake knew he loved her, and at this moment, Jake would do anything to ease his worries, even if he didn''t know what they were. “Alright,” Jake finally spoke softly. He then rested his elbow on the table as he pointed at Spud. “But whenever you need me-”

“I know who to call,” Spud ensured him. A smiled came to his face as he held his fist out. “Friends for life – friends for real?”

Jake took his own fist and tapped it against Spud''s. “For sure.”

OoOoO

It was a little before three in the afternoon on Saturday as Trixie sat in her home while on the phone with Jake. “Alright, alright, alright! Stop nagging me, Trix,” he told her as she was calling him for the umpteenth time that day. “If you were going to call me every five minutes, you could have done this yourself,” he complained.

“I practically did do this all myself, Jake,” she corrected him.

“Uh-huh, whatever.” He rolled his eyes, not knowing why since she couldn''t see him. “All I know is that my birthday party better be just as bumpin''. . . You are planning me a party, right?” he asked as an afterthought.

“Maybe,” she drawled out, teasing him playfully. “It depends. Have you been a good little dragon lately?” Jake recognized the beginnings of the game. It was an innocent little roll playing game they did from time to time when they were on the phone together. It had started off as a joke at first, with Jake making a suggestive type comment. He had expected Trixie to throw out some kind of insult for his increasingly dirty mind, but instead, to Jake''s wonderment, she had made a suggestion of her own and so they played on.

The next day had been a bit awkward though. Jake had found himself not able to look onto his friend''s face as had dreamed about her the night before and what they had spoken about over the phone. But soon that feeling had passed and so they each had dipped back into a world of fantasy. And so Jake slightly chuckled before he deepened his voice, just the way she liked it, and said, “Actually, I''ve been quite mischievous, but we don''t have time for this today. Besides, I''m not exactly alone right now,” he explained. “But if I were,” he began slowly. “What did you plan on doing about it?”

“Hmm, I think a punishment may be in order,” her voice becoming sultry as she spoke.

“Oh?” Trixie could almost see the smile she knew was on Jake''s face. “And what would you do to me?” he asked. “And don''t leave out any details.”

“I don''t plan on to, because first I would take a-”

“No, no, no,” Jake interrupted her. “Give me the Southern Belle,” he asked of her, but she gave him no response. “Trixie?” he called after a beat. “Trix?”

“I''m sorry, I just heard the doorbell. I think it''s Spud. He''s early,” she informed Jake seriously. “I gotta go. Now don''t forget, we''ll be at the center-”

“At seven,” Jake finished her sentence. “I know,” he said almost bitterly.

“Good,” she said finally getting up from the couch and grabbing her credit card and a photo ID, putting them in her back pocket. Trixie didn''t do purses. “We''ll see you in a few hours, okay?”

“Yeah,” he replied and then hung up without another word.

Trixie than hung up her own phone and greeted Spud at her front door. “So, care for a picnic?” he asked with a smile that she couldn''t help but returned as he showed her the basket he had packed for the two of them.

It was bright and sunny spring afternoon as the two settled in the park under the shade of a tree. Just off to the side there was a tournament for some little league baseball game starting up and so as the two ate, they watched the game and spoke to each other. Trixie threw back her head and laughed at Spud after she roughly patted him on the back. He had tried tossing up a grape and catching it in mouth, only to slightly choke on it. Afterwards, he laughed along with her, happier than he had seemed in days. It gave Trixie a warm feeling as she realized he was happy because of her. And so an idea popped into her head, she tried to dismiss it, but found that she couldn''t.

The game was at the top of the third inning when, without warning, Trixie leaned over, ever so slightly and gave Spud a gentle kiss on the cheek. Spud quickly turned to her, blinking rapidly at the affection she had shown him. Signs that she liked him were just a little too far and in between for Spud''s taste, but it had always been enough to get him to the next time.

Trixie''s face became blank as she watched Spud lower his head and take a deep breath. “Spud?” she said gently, resting her hand of top of his. Instead of answering her, Spud rose his head back up and looked at her in a way she had never seen him do before. He then closed the space between them and took her lips with his own. Trixie was surprised by his boldness, but did nothing than close her eyes as she savored the first real kiss they had ever shared. Trixie spent the rest of the afternoon being held by Spud as he leaned against the tree they were under as they watched the rest of the baseball game.

As the sun was starting to set, Trixie looked down at her watch and realized she had a little less than an hour to get Spud to his party. She tried getting up, only to be held tighter against Spud''s chest. “Where do think you''re going?” he asked as she turned her head to look at him.

“It''s getting dark,” she told him. “And I want to take you somewhere.”

“Oh,” he replied, finally letting her go. “You talking about my ''surprise'' party at the center?” A goofy smile ran across his lips.

Trixie''s mouth fell opened. “How do you know?”

Spud shrugged. “Me and Jake hung out yesterday. He let it slip,” he told her.

She growled angrily, “I''ll kill him.” She had been looking forward to seeing the look on Spud''s face.

“I told him to call everyone who RSVPed and tell them the party was canceled,” he informed her.

Trixie looked at him in disbelief. “You?” she could barely get out the words. “What?” She pushed herself away from him. “Why did you tell him to do that?”

“I told you already,” he said straightening up from the tree. “I wanted to spend my birthday with you. . . just you,” he explained.

Trixie placed her hand on her chest. “I put a lot effort and time into planning that party, Spud. Plus, I was doing it with Jake, so you know it wasn''t an easy task,” she pointed out.

“I never indicated to you that I wanted a party. Why? Because I didn''t want one. So just get over it!” he told her.

Trixie''s head snapped back slightly as she heard his tone. “Fine,” she replied. "Enjoy the rest of your birthday." She then stood up and started walking away.

“Trixie,” Spud called as he stood up and went after her. “Trixie, where are you going?” he asked as he caught up with her.

“Home,” she replied, keeping her eyes straight ahead.

Spud took her hand. “No. Stop, please,” he begged of her. They then came to a stop. Trixie snatched her hand away from his before she crossed her arms over her chest. “I''m sorry, okay?” he began. “I had no right to do that. Jake even tried to talk me out of it, but I didn''t listen.” Spud stepped closer and held her upper arms. “I didn''t know it was going to upset you like this. Again, I''m sorry. Just don''t be mad at me, not today. . . please.” Trixie''s eyes weren''t on him, but on the ground. Spud then lifted her chin. “Forgive me?” he asked.

Trixie looked up at him, seeing the sincerity in his eyes. “Of course,” she breathed. “Don''t I forgive all the silly things you do?”

Spud smiled sadly. “I hope that never changes,” he told her, before cupping her face in his hand and once again claiming her lips. The kiss began to grow more passionated as Spud removed his hand from her face so that he could wrap his arms around her waist. When the kiss was broken, with both breathing just a little heavier than before, Spud spoke, “Why don''t we go somewhere a little less out in the open?” Trixie nodded before he retook her hand and they walked back over the area where they had had their picnic.

OoOoO

“I don''t know about this,” Trixie voiced her concerns, holding herself, as she walked into a suite of a hotel. She eyed the place warily. “I think I''ve changed my mind,” she said as she turned and saw Spud close the door behind them. Then, as she watched him lock it, she felt a strange feeling in her chest. “Yeah, I don''t want to be here,” she concluded as she walked back over to the door ready to unlock it and leave, but Spud caught her before she could.

“Whoa! Relax, Trixie,” he told her softly as he felt her tremble in his hold. “I''m not expecting anything of you.”

She looked up at him and made a face as she almost said in anger, “You brought me to a hotel, Spud. A nice one? Yes. But a hotel nonetheless. So don''t say you don''t expect anything of me.”

“Fine,” he agreed. “But we don''t have to leave just yet. I mean, the room is already paid for,” he told her before stepping around her. “So let''s watch a movie or something,” he suggested.

Trixie studied him for a moment and then the room. They hadn''t check in, but gone directly to the room. The room was clean, but Trixie could somehow tell there was something off about it. “Did you spend the night here last night, Spud?” she asked. Spud completely froze at the question as he was reaching out for the remote. “Have you not been going home?”

He looked to her. “Yes, I did and no I haven''t,” he answered her questions in order.

“Why?” she asked. “Your sister must be having a cow.”

“She knows I''m here.” He looked around. “She''s paying for the room.”

“I- I don''t understand,” she told him as Spud sat down on the bed. “Did you get kicked out? What the hell did you do?”

“I didn''t do anything. She didn''t kick me out,” he told her as she sat down next to him.

“Then what''s going on?” She wanted to know, but Spud only shook his head from side to side. “Spud?”

“Do you trust me, Trixie?” he asked finally looking at her.

“You''re one of my best friends, of course I do,” she told him.

He seemed pleased with her answer before he stood up and walked over the nightstand, next to the bed. He opened up the drawer and pulled out a small box. “Come here,” he told her, and so Trixie shuffled across the bed on her knees to reach him. She looked asking of him as she saw the box. Spud opened it and pulled out a necklace that looked exactly like the one he had give to Jake the day before. “I want you to have this,” he told her as he started to put it around her neck. “Don''t ever take it off,” he added.

“Spud,” she picked up the pendulum around her neck and looked at it. “It''s beautiful, but you shouldn''t be giving me gifts. It''s your birthday.”

“I know, but I think you deserve it more now,” he shrugged. “Since I ruined your gift to me.”

Trixie nodded. “You''re right,” she responded, which made him laugh a little. She than rested her hand on his chest. “Thank you,” she replied softly.
“You''re welcome,” he replied as she leaned up and kissed him. “I love you, Trixie,” he told her for the first time. She looked kind of surprised by his words, but instead of waiting for her to reply, he continued, “And I pray you remember that.” Trixie didn''t know what to say to such a strange statement and so said nothing at all as she stared into his eyes and reached for the belt around his waist. “No, no,” Spud protested, stopping her hands with his own. “I didn''t tell you that to get you into bed. I said it because it''s true.”

“I know.” She smiled at him sweetly as her hands with back to his belt. “I know.”

“Please,” he begged, trying to stop her again. “I can''t have you regretting this.” He looked almost in pain.

Catching the hint, Trixie immediately removed her hands. “Oh,” was all she could say at first as she found she could no longer look at him. “You don''t want me like that,” she concluded.

“What?” Spud couldn''t believe what he had just heard. “Have you gone mad, woman? Of course I do,” he assured her. “It''s just that I''m trying to be-”

“Be what?” She looked to him again.

“Nothing. I''m being stupid,” he told her. He then reached out for her and she for him as he lowered her onto the bed, his kisses slow and sweet as he tasted her brown skin. Spud couldn''t help but inhale her scent as she smelt like the bright sun and cool breeze that had been washing over her body since that afternoon. It did trouble him, that she began to tremble underneath him as he gradually slid his hand beneath her shirt. He smiled at her as he rested his forehead against her own, her eyes filled with a fear he couldn''t ignore, but also something he felt ashame for not seeing before. . . love. “Please,” he began. “You have to relax. You''re making me nervous.”

Trixie let out a small chuckle, which confused Spud. “I''m not nervous anymore,” she told him. “I know what I want.” She shrugged. “I''m excited.” Trixie then closed the gap between their lips as she began to be the more aggressive partner. Her hands picked up the task of where they left off for the third time with his belt. She tugged it off rather slowly as she found herself dazed when Spud''s tongue decided to make a path that led to the nape of her neck before the task was taken over by his teeth and he began sink them into her delicate skin. Trixie''s eyes fluttered close as a soft moan escaped her lips. “I like that,” she breathed into his ear.

“Thought you would,” he whispered back, taking pride in his work, marking her as his own.

Spud then felt her hand on his chest and looked into Trixie''s eyes. “Get up real quick,” she told him and so he obeyed. She rose after him before searching for the rim of his shirt so she could take it off. She then discarded it to somewhere on the side of the bed before laying Spud down on his back.

Trixie sat on top of his thighs before leaning forward, licking her lips before they came into contact with Spud''s chest. Spud''s eyes widen and he hissed through clenched teeth as Trixie made no attempt to be gentle as she bit into his skin. “shoot, Trixie!” he cried out as he quickly took her by the shoulders and pushed her up away from him.

Trixie looked a little offended for a moment, before her face brighten. “Oh, I forgot!” She then reached for the belt that laid beside them. “Give me your hands.” She grabbed his wrist and got up on her knees so that she could push them above his head. She started to tie his hands together.

“What are you doing?” Spud asked with concern. He didn''t like the idea of being tied up.

“Don''t worry. This is one of Jake''s-” Trixie immediately froze as she realized her slip of the tongue. “I mean, this is uh-” she tried to recover, but didn''t know how. She was going to say, that this was one of Jake''s favorite fantasies, but chided herself as she realized, that thinking of Jake while she was with Spud wasn''t appropriate.

Spud had not missed her words. “Untie me,” he quietly demanded. Once untied he sat up, causing Trixie to slide back as she still sat on his legs. Her eyes never left his face as she knew what was coming. “You uh-” Spud didn''t know how to form the question. “Have you-” his brow creased as he examined the belt now in his hands, “-with Jake?”

Spud knew of the close bound that the two of them shared. He could see it, whenever they were looking at each other, it was like they spoke with their eyes, a language Spud tired, but could never comprehend. He always wondered if the reason Trixie was so retarded with his feelings towards him was because she held them for Jake too. Spud then let out a slow breath as he readied himself for her answer.

Trixie felt her chest tighten at the expression on his face. He looked so prepared to be hurt. “No,” she told him truthfully. And she figured since they were on the subject. “Have you ever-”

“No,” Spud cut her off before she finished the question.

“Not even with-”

“I said, no-” Spud said again, before the other girl could be mentioned.

“Then,” Trixie reached out and touched his face, “are we okay?” she asked.

“Yeah,” he whispered with a small smile before pulling her closer. “Now, how about we get you out of these clothes?”

She nodded her head. “Okay.” She then gave herself enough space so that she could pull her shirt over head while Spud went to work on her pants before slipping out of his own.

With there clothes now littering the floor around them, Spud took his place on top of Trixie. Her breast pressed against his body steadily as her breathes became faster with excitement. He liked the feel of her flesh as his fingers traced her skin, wanting to know every sensitive area and every curve she had to offer.

She gasped slightly as his fingers finally found themselves between her legs. She bit her bottom lip and squirmed a little as she tried to get used to someone''s touch other than her own. Spud''s fingers played with the course curls of her sex as he took up her kissing the woman before him again.

“Stop teasing me,” she begged as the boy''s exploration ventured to one of her thighs, which to his surprise he found he quite enjoyed. They were firm, strong, he figured because of the skateboarding they still did often, but they were also soft and smooth to the touch. Spud just wanted to squeeze and scratch them, but upon her request his hand returned to their proper place, only to find that this time, her curls damp and her body ready for him.

Well, she would not have to wait long as Spud could feel his stomach contracted before the heat rising within his body concentrated itself before traveling to lower parts of his body. He could feel his once soft flesh become hard as Trixie spread her legs for him and held her breath as she waited for him.

Spud, looking down, silently took his cock in hand before rubbing the head of it against the slit of her wet pussy. When it was covered in the juices of her arousal he positioned it at her opening and then pushed himself into her. Trixie tensed up at the strange sensation, her face contorted in pain as she held on to Spud as if her life depended on it. She let out a small scream when Spud gave a little more effort and rammed himself into her. His head immediately snapped back up a the sound of her distress. “It''s okay,” she reassured him, kissing his lips gently. “It''s okay.”

He first looked as if he didn''t believe her, wondering if they should stop, but he only nodded before returning her kiss and slowly withdrawing from her body and entering again. Each time Spud watched her face, her eyes were closed tightly as each time she expressed only pain as he entered her again and again. Spud couldn''t stand the fact that he was hurting her and was about to say something when her appearance visibly softened and relaxed. He could feel the difference in her body as well, it now welcomed him and as he entered her again, he could feel her body longing for him to go deeper.

Trixie finally opened her eyes, her grip loosening as a small smile appeared on her face as she regarded her lover. Spud found himself smiling back before finally feeling free to enjoy the pleasure of their love making. He then began to pick up their pace filling her tight sex to the brim with the width of his manhood. Her pants and moans only aroused him more as he pulled her closer. “frack me harder,” she suddenly pleaded, causing Spud to blink a few times in surprise as he had never heard such a strong word like that from her.

“What?” he asked between heavy pants of his own.

“frack me,” she whispered before nibbling on his earlobe. Spud''s eyes practically rolled into the back of his head with the mind-numbing gesture. She then licked it sensually. “Your prick makes my pussy feel so good. I just need you to frack me hard,” she told him.

Spud slightly pulled away. “Could you not talk like that?” he asked her.

She looked a little taken back before smiling. “Why not? It''s fun. Try it,” she encouraged him.

“No,” he told her firmly, causing the smile to fall from her face. “Just don''t talk like that.”

Trixie nodded her head. “Alright. . . I''m sorry,” she said, pulling Spud back to her. They then resumed their love making, neither letting anything leave their lips except for the sounds of ecstasy they caused each other. Spud then let out a long groan as he thrust himself into Trixie racially as he approached his breaking point. As he came, it was like an explosion within his body and his hot seed coated the walls of his lover''s sex.

Suddenly, more tired than he had felt in his life Spud pulled himself out of Trixie. She reached for him and guided his head to read on her chest. He snuggled into her as they both rested so that they could collect their breaths. Trixie played with his hair for awhile before her hand finally stopped. At that point Spud''s closed eyes opened and he pulled his head up to look at her. She was falling asleep. It took a little bit of maneuvering, but he finally got her awake enough so that they could rest under the blankets.

They laid side by side as Spud held her close to him, her head under his chin as she drifted back to sleep. “Trixie?” he spoke softly.

“Hn,” was all she could say.

“Will you wait for me?” he asked.

“What?” she was so so tired.

“Will you wait for me?” he repeated his question. “Please say yes.”

“Yes,” she responded.

“I love you,” he told her sweetly, but he got no reply as Trixie had finally succumb to sleep.

OoOoO

The next morning, Trixie woke up with a big yawn. She opened her eyes and at first didn''t recognize where she was, but soon the memories of the previous day rushed to her. She gasped loudly as she realized she had spent the whole night here. Her grandma was going to be furious. Trixie hoped that her grandma didn''t notice she had been gone all night.

“Spud!” she called out, figuring he was in the bathroom as he wasn''t in bed. “Spud, I need to get home,” she told him as she wrapped a sheet around herself and walked over to the bathroom door. She knocked on it lightly, but heard nothing. “Spud?” She opened the door slowly and to her surprise the bathroom was empty. Trixie was confused as she walked back over to where the bed was. She turned around, making a full 360 as she realized she was alone and Spud was. . . gone.

To Be Continued. . .

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment