Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Satisfied

[WIP] They had what no force on Earth could divide. Be it up or down, right or wrong, they counted on a childhood vow to see them through. But now time has taken its toll and nothing can ever be the same. [Spud/Trixie – Jake/Trixie – Jake/Rose]

Chapter 16 - Satisfied

Chapter 16 - Satisfied
Chapter Sixteen: Satisfied


Trixie stared at her pocket calender in disbelief as she slowly leaned on the counter sink in the bathroom of her home. She flipped through the months slowly as she counted up the weeks for the fifth time, thinking that maybe she had been mistaken the first four times. She closed her eyes slowly as she lowered her head and took a big breath.

She then placed her calender back in her purse. She turned around towards the mirror to check her hair one last time before stepping out. She walked into the bedroom to find Jake sitting at the desk in the corner writing checks for the bills they had collected for the month. They had been piling up lately, despite the fact, that Trixie had gone back to work at the hotel she had been working at before Jerry was born.

“Jake, I'm leaving now. I'll be back late,” she told him.

Without even looking up from what he was doing. "Where you going? To see Belinda?" he asked.

Trixie shifted her weight to one side and rolled her eyes. Why did he play these games? "Yeah, to see Belinda," she replied somewhat sarcastically.

“Be back before nightfall,” he stated.

Trixie frowned at the instructions. “So you're giving me a curfew now?” she asked.

“Yes,” he said simply as he signed his name on another check.

“And if I'm late?” she pushed.

Jake then slowly turned around, his arm resting on the back of the seat. “I said, be back i before /i nightfall,” he said clear and firmly.

Trixie averted her eyes. “Of course,” she caved in. Then as soon as Trixie was out the front door she pulled her cell out of her purse. “Hey, baby,” she greeted the person on the other end with a smile. “I'm on my way, okay? Don't start without me,” she told him as she made it outside of her building. She then hailed a taxi and jumped in.

Within minutes, Trixie was outside of a hotel on the other side of Brooklyn. She strolled up to the front desk where a woman she had come to know by first name sat. “Hey, Dawn,” she greeted her happily. “Has my husband arrived yet?” she asked her.

“He sure has.” Dawn opened a drawer beside her. She pulled out a card key and handed it over to Trixie. “You and your husband are so cute. I still can't believe you make little dates to meet with each other. I can't even get my husband to leave his lazy-boy on Saturdays.”

Trixie shrugged as she pocketed her key. “What can I say? I'm a very lucky woman,” she told Dawn before heading to the elevator.

She got off on the ninth floor and walked down the hall to the room she had reserved for every other Saturday afternoon. She then pulled out her key and unlocked the door. “You're late,” said the male voice as she closed the door.

“You try hailing a taxi, this time of the-,” her complaining ceased as she was pushed up against the wall behind her and she was silenced with another mouth on her own.

“I need you out of these clothes,” he demanded seriously. “Now.” His hands went to her jeans as he unbuttoned and then unzipped them.

“Wait,” she asked of him as she put a hand on his chest, causing him to slightly pull back. Trixie looked into the eyes of her husband. “Not like this.” She shook her head. “I want to see you,” she told him.

He nodded. Then before Trixie's eyes Jake's features melted away and were replaced with another. “I hate pretending to be him,” he spoke.

“I know, Gregory,” she put her arms around his neck as she kissed his nose. “But you know we can't be seen together.” Gregory pulled away from her arms, suddenly very stressed by their situation. Trixie pursed her lips together, she knew this probably wasn't a good time, but he had to know eventually and she figured sooner was better than later. “Baby,” she called sweetly as she walked towards Jake's cousin. “There's something you should know.”

Not noticing the change of her voice, Gregory began to undress. Making love to her always made everything better. “Yeah, Kitten?”

“Remember our first time together?” she asked him. “You know, when the condom broke?”

Trixie then watched as crease lines invaded Gregory's forehead. He then slowly looked at her. “Yeah?”

“Well, I'm not really sure, it's just that I'm late. I mean, it could mean nothing, but then again, I could be, well-”

“Pregnant,” Gregory finished the statement. Suddenly, feeling very dizzy, he sat down on the bed. He rested his head in his hand for a moment. “Is it mine?” he asked.

“It it yours?” Trixie repeated, truly amazed at his audacity. “You bastard.” She then quickly fastened her clothes back up and walked towards the door.

Gregory caught her just as her hand was on the handle. “Kitten, I'm sorry,” he told her. “You know I love you, it's just. . . what are the chances of this being Jake's baby?”

“None,” she told him. “You know very well Jake has never touched me.”

Gregory shook his head. “And Alex?” he asked cautiously.

Trixie looked at him stone faced. “Let me take a stab in the dark here. You think because I'm stepping out on Jake, I would step out on you too?” she asked offended.

“I know what I saw that day, Trix,” he told her.

“And I told you that Alex and I had never tried to become physical before that day,” she argued as she thought back to the day that she and Gregory had begun their affair.

OoOoO


He had stepped into the room disgusted as Jake. His mannerism so on point with that of his cousin, that there was no doubt to either Trixie or Alex that he wasn't who he looked to be. Alex and 'Jake' had gotten into at that point. Trixie screamed when Jake slammed Alex against the wall by his neck before lifting him several feet above the ground. He then told Alex that he had had a very bad day and that killing him would be his highlight.

He told him it wouldn't take much to convince police that he came home to find his wife about to be raped by some intruder and feared for her safety and that of their child, so he only did what thought he had to do. The threat sent a chill down Trixie's spin as she begged Jake to let him go. Jake's face soften for only a moment as he regarded her before he let Alex drop to the floor. He then told him to get dress and get the hell out of his home. He then calmly walked Alex to the door and told him if he ever saw him again, he wouldn't hesitate to kill him.

Trixie then stepped out of the bedroom. She had only manged to put her shirt back on as she had feared for Alex when Jake escorted him out of the room roughly. Jake didn't look at her as he asked her how long she had been cheating on him. Trixie tried to explain, Jake argued with her, but he wasn't making any sense. He had referred to Alex as Alan. He had also referred to Jerry as his, though Trixie couldn't recall him ever doing so without there being other people in the room.

Seeing the confusion on her face as they argued, Jake suddenly fell to the floor. Trixie rushed to him and discovered the large gash on the back of his head. She hadn't noticed it before because of all his hair and what had just taken place. He was confused, disoriented, and losing a lot of blood. Trixie told him he needed a hospital, but he refused. They would ask too many questions. Questions neither of them could explain.

Trixie helped him up before they made their way into the bathroom. There was dried blood all over his body. He needed to be cleaned up and his head needed taken care of. She ran a bath for him as she found what she needed to clean his wound and wrap his head up. He told her he felt tired, but Trixie refused to let him sleep, in fear of a concussion.

It was the first time she had seen Jake naked as she bathed him, but that wasn't what she was focused on. She didn't want to leave him alone in case he fell asleep while in the water filled tub. Jake watched her as she bathed him and asked why she wanted to cheat on him. He thought they were happy. Trixie didn't want to answer. In a few days, he would be better and his questions wouldn't matter anymore.

But he was persistent with his questions to the point where Trixie just wanted him to shut up. So she explained about the argument they had had a few days ago, and how much he had hurt her. With tears, she told him she was going to leave him. It was then that Jake began speaking in third person, his eyelids heavy. “You can't leave, Jake. He loves you, in his own way, he loves you.”

Trixie had smiled sadly at the confession. As far as she was concerned it was too late, he had already made his decision. He had chosen Rose. Besides he wasn't himself at the moment, so it really couldn't count. She then stood up, in the mind frame of getting him a towel, but to her surprise, Jake's reflects were still well intake. “Don't leave him,” he asked of her, pulling her back down to the floor beside the tub. “Don't leave me,” he finally corrected himself. He then leaned in and kissed her gently.

Gregory would later try to convince himself that he kissed her for Jake . So that she wouldn't leave Jake. And that he was only doing his job. The orders for Jake's investigation had come through. He had to pull a few strings to make sure that he was primary on the case, convincing the others that as a relative, that he could get closer than anyone else before raising suspicion.

The first task had been to hit close to home and figure out how much his human wife knew about what Jake was doing before closing in on Jake himself. With the information given to them by Gregory they were able to set up a timetable. Gregory tried to warn Jake, but he was being closely watched my his fellow team, because of the fact that he was a relative and his loyalty yet to be factored.

Gregory knew that Trixie didn't know anything from what Jake had told them, but he figured that while they were focusing on Trixie, that meant more time for his cousin and more time to get word out to him.

They had come up with a cover story to why 'Jake' had to come home early that week, which immediately seem to go out the door as soon as Gregory saw her with a man that was not his cousin. He tried to act in the way he knew Jake would, but for some reason his own anger came through, because he knew no matter how angry Jake was with anyone he would never threaten to take their life, it wasn't his style.

After Alex had left, his argument with Trixie went downhill fast. He had learned things about Jake he would have never guess between then and the kiss he shared with his cousin's wife in the bathroom. Gregory thought he had almost blown his identity when he reacted to Trixie telling him that Jerry wasn't Jake's and that their marriage was nothing but a lie, so why the hell did he care if she was with Alex.

Gregory's answer had been on point to what Jake would have told her. He could see the shame on her face as he spoke to her about honoring her as his wife and not disrespecting their home by bring someone else into it as she had or tried to at least.

She had then asked about something he had no knowledge of whatsoever. She had asked about something called Spud and looked very expecting of him. It was then that he played on his so called blood lost and pretended to be confused and out of it. Though not all of it was an act. The self wound spell had been a little more powerful than he had thought, so much so that he forgot exactly what he was doing and forgot to refer to himself as Jake.

It tore at him to hear why Trixie wanted to leave Jake, but Gregory knew that couldn't happen, it would ruin the investigation. Jake would be more focus on trying to get her back than anything else. . . not that he wanted his cousin arrested, that is.

There were probably a dozen things he could have said to convince her that his cousin loved her, but for a moment, he had forgotten who he was and what he was doing. The situation, paralleling to one he had not too long ago.

Her name was Sophia, and she was human. She was spirited and patient, a true gift to Gregory. She was someone he could have loved. But he never got that chance. She had found what he was and so he shared with her his world, but it was too much for her and she threaten to expose it. He begged her not too, but she wouldn't hear of it. He told her fine, but that he wanted to part on good terms as he handed her a drink. A tear ran down his face as he watched her drink it, knowing that with the amount of potion he gave her, she wouldn't remember his world. . . or him. By refusing to not keep his secret, she had left him.

In the long run, he knew the potion was the right choice. If anyone had found out about her and what she knew and had determined it was more than a potion could handle, she would have been put to death, as stated by Dragon Council Law, to protect their kind and the world they protected.

Gregory couldn't help but be a little jealous of his cousin. He had a human wife who kept his secrets. How could he treat her as badly as he had just learned and not fear that she would spill them? What kind of hold did he have on her?

But at that moment, as his tongue explored her mouth, those weren't the questions at the top of his head. He had then pulled Trixie into the tub, her clothes become soaked and stuck to her body. “Jake. . .” she breathed as she lightly pulled back. “You're not well,” was what she told him before she got out of the tub, water splashing all over the floor.

She then grabbed several towels from the linen closet. She tossed one of them on the floor and slid it along as she walked back down the hall, trying to get up some on the blood and water that was there. She looked up when she heard water splash onto the bathroom floor again, she groaned thinking he was going hurt himself if he didn't take things more slowly.

She met him in the doorway and told him angrily to be careful as she tried to hand him a towel. To her surprise, he took it from her hand plus the one she had gotten for herself. Trixie watched his eyes curiously as Jake closed in on her and forced her up against the wall with his own body. The phoned rung as she gave a sorry excuse for a protest, which was denied as her husband had her wrap her legs around him. Trixie purred as Jake's kissed littered her face and neck. It was then he began calling her his Kitten. Before long the two were in the bedroom. The few clothes Trixie did have on were soon discarded before she searched for the small box of condoms she had in her nightstand drawer, bought before she gave up on the idea of her and Jake ever being intimate.

During their section of course, it broke. Jake cursed, Trixie laughed. It wasn't until they were cuddled up tight in bed that Trixie realized something was off. She had ran her hand across his chest and then up to his neck. She frowned and then immediately jolted up. “Where's the Jewel of Eskaw?” she asked him. “It's missing.” Suddenly all of Jake's confusion seem to make sense. As she understood it, he no longer remembered Spud, meaning based on their life now the blanks were filled in with them and only them. No wonder he had reacted the way he had to certain things. The memories no longer existed.

Gregory seeing her visibly upset lied and said he must have lost it, but he would find it. He had not known that the piece of jewelry that Jake wore that matched Trixie's was so important. His lie didn't seem to calm Trixie though. She ask if he even remembered wearing it. The question completely baffled him to no end. He apologized again for losing it. Trixie settled down after a few minutes, thinking that maybe it was a good thing he didn't remember Spud, at least then she could actually have a husband.

She cuddled back into him and soon fell asleep. Her hold tight on the man she thought was Jake. As Gregory's head finally cleared, and he realized what he had done, panic started to sink in. He had just slept with his cousin's wife, who thought that he was her husband. He had not only compromised his mission, but his relationship with Jake. He cursed softly as he slipped out of bed. He cleaned up the mess he had made, covering up all sighs he had been there. He then slipped out quickly as he tried to remember all the ingredients to the potion that would have to be made.

Trixie woke up with a start the next morning when she realized that Jake wasn't beside her. She had called out his name, but there was no reply. She called out louder as she got out of bed and slipped something on from the closest. Her first concern was Jerry, he had slept through the night, which was kind of strange. As she stepped out in to the hallway, she noticed how everything looked the way it did the morning before. She concluded that Jake had gotten up and left, but why didn't he wake her? She then remembered that he had lost his Jewel of Eskaw, so maybe his memories didn't include it. It was something she would have to get used to.

In Jerry's room she found him already awake and smiling as she approached. She picked him up and took him to the bathroom to get him cleaned up before breakfast. Today she had planned on meeting Belinda and starting to pack her and Jerry's things, but she hoped with Jake not remembering Spud, that things would be different. Maybe his confession of love had been real. She would wait it out and see.

Jake didn't come home that night, or the night after that. She had tried calling his cell, but was surprised to find it turned off. It would be another another night before she saw him again. He walked through their home, duffel bag slung around his shoulder, the Jewel of Eskaw sparkling around his neck. Trixie smiled sadly and said, “You found it.”

Jake looked at her oddly as he replied, “Found what?” Trixie explained that he didn't have it when he came home a few days ago. Jake continued to look at her oddly, as he told her he had been the gone entire week, just like every month. Trixie, a little thrown back by the news, could only stare at him with wide eyes.

OoOoO


That same week, a good friend of Jake's stopped by. His name was Fred Nerk, whom Trixie learned was the Australian Dragon. He was in country for his sister's wedding for a few days. He brought with him Gregory and Nigel Thrall. They had planned a boys night in. Jake had just finished setting up the poker table in the living room in front of the television, which had been placed on the football coming up.

Nigel pulled out a pack of cigarettes as he sat down. Jake asked him to wait until his kid was out of the house. Trixie had been in the kitchen when Jake called out and told him he forgot the drinks and if she could bring them out. Trixie took four cans of soda out of the soda and placed them on the counter. She then took two at a time out to her husband and his boys. Jake and Nigel thanked her as she set them to the side. When she came back and she moved to the other side of the table and placed a drink next to Fred and the other next to Gregory. Fred thank her by addressing her respectfully as 'Mrs. Long', while Gregory thank her softly by calling her 'Kitten'.

Realizing his mistake, he quickly looked at Trixie and then his cousin, who was deep in a conversation with Fred, before turning back to her. “Jake?” she called, her eyes still on Gregory, who almost look like he was shaking his head side to side.

“Yeah?” he pulled out the cards and began to shuffle them.

“Uh you guy have fun, alright?” She saw relief filter onto Gregory's face.

“Alright, and you be safe out there,” he told her as she walked back around his way. He then stood and gave her a kiss on the cheek, playing the loving husband in front of the others. Trixie smiled at the gesture before going to fetch her son.

It had been a good two minutes since Trixie had stepped out the the apartment when Gregory excused himself to the bathroom where he turned into his dragon from and slipped out of the window. He changed back into his human form as he touched down in alley outside the building's garage.

He found Trixie as she was putting Jerry into his car seat. He stood beside her and called her name softly. He was not surprised by the hand that belted across his face. “You bastard!” she yelled so loudly that it scared Jerry, causing him to cry.

“Kitten, I am so sorry,” he offered.

“Don't call me that.” She pushed him away. “You made me think you were Jake! How sick are you?” she pushed him again and pounded on his chest. “You bastard,” she began to cry. “You fracking sick bastard!” Gregory grabbed her wrist, stilling them from their abuse towards him. Trixie fought with no prevail, before she cave in and rested her head against his chest. “How could you? I thought I was going crazy.” She had ended up calling Alex on one of the nights 'Jake' hadn't come home to discover that Alex had no recollection of ever coming over to her house on the day in question. He also seem in very much of a hurry to get off the phone with her.

Gregory offered her his apologies again as he finally let go her wrist and wrapped his arms around her. Trixie then slowly embraced him back. And with a small gesture an affair began.

OoOoO


Trixie pulled herself from her memories when she heard Gregory speak. “So you're really pregnant?” he asked.

“Like I said, I don't know.” She sat down on the bed next to him. “I don't know what to tell Jake,” she admitted.

“We don't tell him anything,” Gregory told her. “First we have to find out if you are actually pregnant,” he decided.

“And if I am?” she asked.

Gregory took her hand before bringing it up to his lips and giving it a kiss. “Then we'll finally tell him the truth. That we're in love and that we're going to be together, okay?”

“What about Jerry?” she wanted to know. “He's become attached, Jake isn't going to let him go.”

“Jake isn't his real father, he has no rights to him,” Gregory told her.

“You're wrong, because he does. His name is on Jerry's birth certificate, he lives under Jake's roof. As far as anyone who matters is concerned, Jerry is Jake's son.”

“Not by Dragon law, he isn't,” he raised a point. “Jake has still not claimed you in front of the Council.” Gregory placed his hand on Trixie's still flat stomach. “If you're pregnant, when our child is born, I swear to claim you and this child.”

Trixie smiled. “Gregory, are you- are you asking me to marry you?”

He nodded. “Yeah, I am,” he said softly.

Trixie closed the gap between them, forcing Gregory down onto the bed. “Did you bring the handcuffs?” she asked.

Gregory reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair. “Always.”

OoOoO



Trixie arrived home before nightfall as Jake had instructed. She found him watching television while holding Jerry in his arms. “Well?” he asked as she came into his view.

“He doesn't suspect a thing,” she told him as she sat down next to him and placed a hand on his thigh. “We didn't even focus on you this time. I kept him well distracted from his task.”

After Trixie began her affair with Gregory, Jake soon found out about it. He had been looking for something of Jerry's and thought to look in Trixie's nightstand for it. He had known about the pack of condoms, he just didn't expected to find it open or with one of them missing.

He confronted Trixie about it that very day. She told him everything, about how she had actually planned to leave him, how 'he' had shown up and caught her with Alex, about the threat, the tub, the kiss, the sex in the bed they shared, and then what she had thought after discovering he wasn't wearing the Jewel of Eskaw.

Jake sat with his head down as Trixie went through the explanation. After she was finished he was silent for a long time. When he finally spoke, he asked a question that completely knocked Trixie off her guard. He asked what she had thought of Gregory as a lover. After a moment of debating what to actually tell him, she told him he left her very happy.

Jake nodded as he stood up, a look of determination in his eyes. He then asked Trixie what she thought of him as a lover. Trixie didn't understand until he took her face with both of his hands and planted a kiss on her that made her forget that her feet were touching the ground. Jake, her husband, now not only in name, made love to her that very night.

As they laid in bed, he told her that Gregory could no longer be trusted. He was DOS and coming into his home disguised as him had a purpose. He told her that he would have to delay a few plans until the investigation on him was completed. He wouldn't leave anything to chance. Trixie was bothered to hear that eventually he would go back looking for Rose. She had thought him finally making love to her was a step from that direction, but she let her concerns go unheard. She was so tired of fighting.

“Good.” Jake nodded as he responded to Trixie. “Jerry's already out for the night. I'm going to put him to bed.” He stood up.

Trixie stood up along with him. “Alright, I guess I'll go and take a shower.”

Trixie brushed her teeth for the night as she waited for the water to adjust in the shower. The hot water was refreshing as it poured down like rain upon her skin. She soon grabbed a bar of soap and began to run it across her body, determined to scrub away any trace that Greggory may have left on her. Jake's senses had grown since he became a dragon and she knew that he was able to smell the other on her.

She closed her eyes, her back to the water, as she tilted her head back and let the water run through her hair, preparing to wash it. She was a bit surprise, her eyes snapping open as she heard the bathroom door. She then heard the sound of clothes rustling before the shower curtain was pulled back and Jake stepped in with her.

He smiled shyly, his face a bit red. Trixie returned his shy smile. At t this point they had only been intimate twice before and each time in the cover of night. She suspected that Jake was feeling bold tonight. She concluded her theory true when he took a step closer and both of his hands found her face. He pulled her to him and gently ran his lips against hers, pulling her slightly out of the path of the shower head. The kiss was innocent at first, almost as if they were young children experiencing their first kiss with each other.

Trixie felt her heart began to race when his tongue slowly darted out and he licked her lips. She opened her mouth and allowed him access. Jake took his time. The kiss was not only drawn out, but calculated, as she him smile against her as she could help but emit a soft moan into his his mouth.

He then gradually pulled back, his hands taking her shoulders and slightly turning her body before pushing her back against the wall behind her. Trixie immediately jumped when her skin came into the contact of the cold titles that outlined their surrounding. Jake offered her an apologetic smile. She shook her head and rolled her eyes. “I'm sorry,” he voiced, his head down as his hands began to travel off her shoulders and headed southward. “I'll warm you up,” he promised, his breath hot against her damp skin as he spoke.

Trixie took his waist, stroking his back, as his hands tenderly filled themselves with her full round breast. He gave them a slight squeeze as his thumbs moved back and front across her sensitive nipples until they were hard and erected. He then licked his lips before they contact with her neck, his arms now snaking around her body as her took their time as they made their way up his torso.

Trixie's fingers mapped out each muscle of his stomach, learning each one well, he laughed a little as she ran across a particularly ticklish spot. She stored the information away for later as she now moved up to his strong broad chest. Trixie smirked, they felt so damn bitable. She wanted to skin her teeth into him, marking him as her own.

Jake kissed had moved up from her neck, his lips a breath away from her own. Trixie pouted as she leaned in only to have Jake pull away at the last moment. He was teasing her and she didn't appreciate that. “Ask me,” he told her.

Trixie looked at him curiously for a moment before wrapping her arms around his neck. “Please,” she whispered before Jake crushed his lips against hers. This kiss was definitely different than the first. In contrast it was rough and passionate. Jake ravaged her lips hungrily as he drew her closer, the presence of his hard erection, he knew, did not escape her.

When their lips finally parted each stared into each other's eyes, panting for air as they were both out of breath. “Please,” Trixie whispered once again.

Jake smiled softly at her. His left hand then moved down her thigh as she began to wrap it around his body. He then pressed himself hard against her, pinning her to wall as her other leg followed the first. “Drop me and I'll kill you,” she threatened, her voice a little strain at the pressure she was feeling.

“You know I'd never let you fall,” he reassure her sweetly, his eyes showing his sincerity. Trixie smiled as she began to to cover his face with kisses. Jake then took his cock in hand. He bit his lower lip as he slid the length of it into Trixie's opening. She gasped as he completely filled her. He smiled at the reaction, he loved the sounds she made as he went for another long and delirious kiss.

Jake began to move slowly against her, trying to grow comfortable with the position they were in. “Oh, God,” Trixie cried against his neck as his thrust began to pick up speed. “Oh frack, yes.” Her nails began to dig into her lover's back.

“You're so hot,” Jake told her, his eyes closed as he took in the sensation of her surrounding him. “Your pussy feels so good,” Trixie heard his lust filled voice invade her ears. He moaned as she began to kiss and suck on his neck and shoulder. Her tongue sweeping over his skin as the water washed away their sweat. Her teeth then began to replace her tongue, leaving red marks in their wake.

She then slowly begin to close her mouth around the flesh she had taken into her hold. Jake sucked in air through his teeth at the gradual pain of it. He smiled contently liking the feeling it sent throughout his body.

Jake began to pound into her more forcefully. “frack!” Trixie yelled out. “I like that,” she told him, her words coming out more like desperate sob. “Right there,” she let him know as he found a spot inside of her that made he want to scream. “Right there, don't you dare stop.”

Jake's mouth came up to her ears. His breath hot against her skin as he spoke. “Does he frack you like this?” he asked her. “Does he made you feel as good as I do?”

“Oh God, Jake.” His cock felt so thick inside of her, rubbing against her just in the right way, that she barely hear his question. So she was completely taken by surprise by the sudden stop. Her chest heaved heavily against his one bare chest. “Why the hell did you-” she was cut off.

“Tell me I frack you better.” Trixie looked at him oddly not sure if it was actually a demand or if he was begging her.

She licked her lips before she placed a kiss on his forehead. “You do, baby. You do,” she soothed him.

To her disappointment, he didn't seem too convinced, but he said nothing at first as he buried his head in her neck and began again, but a lot slower than when he had stopped. “I used to dream about you,” he confessed smiling, knowing that she already knew that. “I had all kinds of crazy fantasies.” Trixie frowned at his words, somehow feeling that maybe he was the one who was disappointed. She then watched as he redden. “You're- You're better than any dream. I just want you to know that.” Trixie smiled, her eyes closing as Jake steadily began to pick up the rhythm of their loving making.

Jake felt her become wetter, the juices of her arousal flowing down the shaft of his cock as he slammed himself into her over and over again with a force that was sure to leave her bruised the next morning. Her moans of ecstasy echoed throughout the bathroom as he began to growl and grunt as be felt his dick began to pulse. “frack!” he yelled loudly, his hold on her crushing as he explored inside of her.

He continued to plunge himself deep into her pussy until he heard her cry out and he felt the walls of her sex clench around his manhood, demanding the cum he was all too willing to give.

Completely drained, Jake slowly slid to the shower floor carefully taking Trixie with him. She took a moment to fill her lungs with air before exhaling, her head now resting on Jake's shoulder as she sat on his lap. Her whole body tingled at the sensation of his flushed, yet warm flesh next to her.

Jake stroked the small of her back lovingly, placing a light kiss upon her lips. “Give me ten minutes,” he began in that low huskily voice, which caused Trixie to tremble against him, she adored that voice. “And I'll be ready to go again.” Trixie couldn't help the school-girl giggle that escaped her mouth as Jake licked her neck. It was then that she realized that although Gregory may have made her happy, her husband made sure that she was quite. . . satisfied.

To Be Continued. . .

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment