Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Rose

[WIP] They had what no force on Earth could divide. Be it up or down, right or wrong, they counted on a childhood vow to see them through. But now time has taken its toll and nothing can ever be the same. [Spud/Trixie – Jake/Trixie – Jake/Rose]

Chapter 17 - Rose

Chapter 17 - Rose
Chapter Seventeen: Rose


Trixie woke letting out a long breath. Her eyes remained closed, thinking she would fall back to sleep, but something kept her from it as she laid on her belly in the middle of night in her bedroom. She took another long deep breath, realizing now that it was quite unsteady. She gave a small sleepy moan, not knowing why her whole body tingled.

Her eyes opened slightly, only catching a peek of the figure beside her before closing them again. She gave another moan, laced with a hint of pleasure, as she felt something hard going in and out of her body in a very slow, steady manner. She then finally opened her eyes, allowing them to adjust to the moonlight pouring in through the open blinds, which were on her side of the room.

She saw Jake beside her laying on his side, his head resting in his hand. “Hello there pretty lady,” he greeted her with a kiss on the shoulder. “I got you something,” he told her.

“What?” she asked him sleepily.

Jake shook his head against his hand. “You don't feel it?” he asked with a slight frown. “Wait, I'll turn it on for you.”

Trixie, still half asleep, gave him a curious look. A moment later, she heard a soft buzzing sound before the lower part of her body squirmed with something below the blanket. Trixie's eyes immediately snapped opened and she sat up abruptly, startling Jake a bit in the process, who sat up as well. “What are- What are you doing?” she asked.

“Calm down, Trix,” he told her. “I didn't mean to scare you,” he told her truthfully. “It came yesterday while you were out.” He reached for the object underneath the sheet, which had fallen from his hand when Trixie freaked out. “I forgot about it until a little while ago,” he explained as he brought it up for her to view.

Trixie looked baffled. “You bought me a dildo?”

“No!” Jake looked outraged at the accusation. “I bought you a vibrator,” he corrected her with a smile, waggling his eyebrows as he played with the dial. “It comes in three settings.”

Trixie laughed at the expression on his face as she became settled once again, this time on her back. “Boy, you're a trip, you know that?” She fluffed the pillow under her head, her dark locks sprawled across it.

Jake only shrugged before he got back in his original position. “Don't you want to see it?” he asked her teasingly. “You know you want to.”

Trixie gave him an annoyed expression before snatching the toy from his hand. “Give me that!” It was now Jake's turn to laugh as she took the light green, thick six inch vibrator into her grasp. “You don't know how to do it right away.”

“Oh?” Jake raised an eyebrow, mildly surprised. “So you've used one before?”

Trixie blushed as she realized she had given herself away. “Yeah, but only once before,” she admitted. Jake went to speak, curious as to when, but as if reading his thoughts, Trixie closed her eyes and shook her head. “Please, don't ask.”

He seemed a bit disappointed, quite sure it was just his kind of story, but he would leave it for another time as there was another pressing matter at hand. “Show me,” he said suddenly.

“Show you what?” she replied.

“You told me I wasn't doing it right.” He pulled back the bedding that covered her naked body. “So show me,” he asked of her again. Trixie gave him a skeptical look. “Please,” he said softly.

Trixie smiled and nodded her head, causing a huge grin to spread across Jake's face. Trixie spread her legs, bending the one closest to window up so her foot was flat on the bed. She took the vibrator and turned the dial to its middle setting before lowering in between her legs. She slid the humming toy slowly between her lower lips, which were already nice and moist thanks to the horny man beside her. She closed her eyes, her heart pounded rapidly against her chest knowing Jake's eyes were on her with want and desire.

She allowed her body to feel the pulses that were generated by her new gift, her thighs slightly tightening around it. She wiggled her hips a little, her mouth opening as she let a moan escape. She then spread her legs open again. She bit her lower lip, her eyebrows drawing together as she finally pushed the vibrator into her now aching pussy. She pulled it out and shoved it back in in a steady rhythm. “Did I pick right?” Jake had leaned in and whispered in her ear. “Did I do good?” he sought approval.

Trixie opened her eyes and smiled at her husband, her vibrator not missing a beat. “You did real good,” she thanked him, a little out of breath. She stretched her neck towards him; Jake leaned in the rest of the way and they shared a long heated kiss. Jake groaned loudly into her mouth. It was then that Trixie noticed Jake had his member in his hand and that he was pumping it wildly, getting off as he watched the woman before him please herself.

The dark skinned woman then completely pulled her toy out and brought it up to Jake's mouth. “Suck it,” she instructed as she rubbed her pussy juice across his lips. Jake gave her a disapproving look before he drew back a little, lowering his head before licking his lips. “Well?” She looked expecting of him. “How do I taste?”

Trixie watched as he licked his lips again, a gleam in his eyes. “Delicious,” was his answer before he gradually opened his mouth and Trixie dipped the head of the toy inside as she turned it off. She smiled as she watched him swirl his tongue around the tip before taking as much of it as he could inside his mouth. His eyes stayed on Trixie as his head bobbed back and forth against the light green rod. Trixie felt her chest constrict as she found herself becoming more aroused as Jake gave off a small purr. He seem to be enjoying himself as he licked the last of he essence off. “All clean,” he told her in a deep voice under hooded lids.

Trixie smiled as she laid the device down on the bed. “You do that kind of well,” she began. “There isn't anything you want to tell me, is there?” she teased. “You know you're my boy, no matter what you tell me.”

Jake tilted his head to one side. “I know you just didn't question my manhood?” he tried to sound serious, but failed horribly.

Trixie looked away and shrugged. “I'm just saying. Sometimes you just don't know.” Trixie then let out a small scream as Jake unexpectedly jumped on her.

She began to giggle as Jake tickled her. “Married myself a real jokester, didn't I?” Trixie grabbed his wrists, but wasn't strong enough to move his attacking hands as she continued to laugh. “Shhh,” he shushed her as he finally stopped. “You'll wake up the kid,” he warned her, now grabbing her wrists and pushing them to either side of her head.

Trixie hiccuped as her laughter died down, her breathing easing as she looked at the man on top of her. “So?” she took a deep breath. “You plan on screwing me any time soon or what?” she asked with a knowing look.

Jake's shoulders shook as he chuckled silently. “Kind of almost have to now,” he began, speaking almost as if it were a chore. “Manhood being at stack and all.”

“Then I should let you know now.” Trixie struggled against his hold until Jake got the hint and released her. She then moved her hands behind his back and slid them down until she had a firm hold on his @$$. One hand stayed where it was as the other came back around front. Trixie took Jake's fat prick in her hold and guided it towards her waiting opening where she rubbed the tip of it against her wetness. “I'm going to need a lot of convincing.” She nodded her head as if agreeing with herself.

“Really now?” Jake asked looking down between their bodies as Trixie slowly removed her hand as he started to fill her body.

“Oooh, that's nice,” she said softly, her head tilting back as she adjusted to him. “Nothing like the real thing.”

The comment, caused a small smile to appear across Jake's face as he began with a few long strokes. “So how do you want your Mack Daddy to put it down?” he asked his forehead resting on hers.

“Hmmm,” she replied pleasantly. “Anyway he wants it,” she answered bringing her hands up to his back.

Jake gave her a tender kiss. “Then you may want to hold on,” he warned her. Trixie's eyes sparkled as she securely wrapped her arms around her lover, who at once began ramming himself into her. His hips thrust forward, allowing a wet, slick slapping sound to be heard and despite the fact that Trixie was desperately hanging on to Jake, she couldn't help as she bounced fiercely underneath him on his huge cock.

The bed began to rock below them, the headboard hitting the wall every now and again as Jake showed no sighs of slowing down. He panted hard as he fracked her faster and so roughly that it was almost cruel. Trixie's face contorted in pain as tears began to well in her eyes. They finally fell down her face as she opened her mouth and let out a wounded whimpering sound, which was soon replaced by a loud sob.

Jake, hearing her, opened his eyes and looked down at her. “Trix?” his throat sounded dry as he spoke. Seeing her tears, he stopped immediately. He then shifted his weight to one side as he took his hand and cupped her face. “Why didn't you say something?” he asked her, brushing her tears away with his thumb before placing kisses on her damp face. “We'll just call it a night for now, okay?” he suggested as he began to pull out.

“No!” Trixie cried, clinging to him before he could. “We don't have to stop,” she told him.

“I was hurting you,” he pointed out, concern etched onto his features, which could be clearly seen as the night was beginning to pass.

His wife smiled at him. “I'm okay, really,” she tried to persuade him as she ran her hand through his hair. “What? Do you want me to beg?” she asked him.

Jake tried not to smile. “Maybe,” was his response.

Trixie gave a small sigh. “Please, frack me,” she purred as she nuzzled her nose against the curve of his neck. “Dominate me.” She began kissing his neck and shoulder. “Control me.” She rolled her hips underneath him, provoking him in a sense. “Take me, anyway you want me.” She kissed his chin and then his lips as she ran her nails along his back. “Don't you feel that?” She continued to squirm. “My pussy's calling for you, so please frack me.”

“We'll take it slow this time, alright?” he decided. Trixie nodded as she felt his long cock rub against her inside, hitting that spot that always made her feel like she was close to the edge. “Besides,” Jake spoke. “How could I turn down such a tempting invitation?” He then once again closed his eyes, letting his body take in and enjoy the warmth of the woman he was on top of.

“Oh God,” Trixie whispered, several minutes later, out of breath. Jake's brow furrowed as he couldn't help but pick up the pace as Trixie arched her luscious body into him. “Jakey- Jakey, I'm going to- Oooh, I'm going to- frack!” The headboard began slamming into the wall again. Trixie's mouth fell open. “Ah!” she cried out each time Jake stuffed his dick into her up the the hilt. “Ah!” she cried out again as she heard Jake growl almost like a feral animal as he concentrated. “I'm cumming!” Trixie practically screamed as the sun broke over the horizon.

“Almost. Almost,” Jake informed her as he huffed and grunted, his prick throbbing for release as he continued to shove himself into her.

Trixie closed her eyes tightly as she hung on to Jake. He was back to the point where he was hurting her, but all she could get out of her mouth was his name as he had road out her first orgasm and had her approaching her second. “Jake- Jake - Oh Jake!”

Jake's own eyes were still shut as they fracked intensely. He then felt his balls tighten before he shot his cum into her like a loaded gun. His hot seed spurted out wildly as it coated the walls of her sex. Jake let out a long throaty groan as he cried out, “Rose!” before he completely collapsed on top of Trixie.

Trixie swore she felt her heart stop when she heard the other woman's name leave Jake's mouth. Her bottom lip began to quiver violently. Jake took his time catching his breath as he rested his head on her soft chest, their bodies cover in a thin layer of sweat. Trixie pursed her lips together, hoping to make the quivering stop as she felt her eyes began to sting.

Then suddenly, Jake gasped loudly. He bolted up and looked down at his wife. “Oh my God,” he began. He shook his head back and forth in a panic. “Trixie, I didn't mean-”

“Shh.” Trixie placed her index finger on his lips. “It's alright.” She then smiled, much to Jake's disbelief, but the sparkle he had seen before was no where to be seen. “Mistakes happen. No big deal, right?” she reassured him.

Jake could only stare at her for a moment. “Are you sure?” he asked, knowing if she had called out another man's name that he would not have been as calm about it. Trixie nodded at his question.

He said nothing more as he finally pulled out. “Ow,” Trixie whispered softly as she closed her legs and laid on her side, her back to Jake.

Jake licked his lips as he took his place beside her. He wrapped his arm around her waist as he cuddled next to her. He then heard something that sounded a lot like a sniffle. “Are you cold?” he asked, knowing very well that she wasn't, but that didn't stop him from pulling the blanket further up her body.

Trixie then took the top of it and pulled a little more of it over her shoulder. “Thank you,” she replied flatly.

“Trixie-”

“Jake,” she cut him off. “I'm tired,” she stated. “Just go back to sleep, it's still early.”

“Yeah, okay,” he agreed and said nothing more before he drifted back to sleep.

OoOoO


Jake woke up in his bed to find himself alone within it. He sat up rubbing the sleep out of his eye as he yawned. He smiled as the door opened and Trixie walked gracefully into the room albeit a little stiffly. She was wearing a short, satin gown. It was pink and exposed every inch of her long brown legs. Jake's smile grew, remembering the fun they had earlier as he took in her movements. She placed the six inch toy she had just finished washing off into her nightstand drawer. “Morning, Trixie,” he greeted her happily.

She turned his away, pausing where she stood. “Morning,” she greeted him, her voice dull. Jake frowned as something else came back to his mind. “Could you wake Jerry for me?” she asked, her back to him as she fetched clothes for the day from her closet. “I bathed him last night, so just dress and feed him and I'll take him to daycare on my way to work,” she told him.

“Yeah,” he replied as he got out of bed. He found his red boxers on the floor and slipped them on. He had just pulled his t-shirt over his head when he saw Trixie head back towards to door. “Trix?” he called after her.

“What?” She sighed.

“Me and you. . . we're good, right?” He wanted to know.

Trixie turned her head and forced a smile on her face. “Of course,” she told him before leaving the room to go take a shower.

Jake cringed as he raked his fingers through his hair. He knew he had messed up no matter how Trixie tried to deny it. And deny she did, because no woman got over her husband calling out another woman's name as they made love as Trixie would have Jake believe. She had become so docile, in Jake's opinion, that she hadn't even been arguing with him lately, something he didn't know what to make of. He sighed as he made his way across the hall into Jerry's room, who fussed and cried as Jake woke when he picked him up out of the crib.

Jake had the small boy, changed, dress, and was still feeding him by the time Trixie came into the kitchen to find herself something to eat while in the car. Jerry's diaper bag hung on her arm as she stuffed an energy bar into side where it could easily be reached. “Where's my Mr. Man?” Trixie spoke playfully as she rounded Jerry's high chair. The seven month old laughed happily as his mother came into his view. “There he is!” Trixie bent over and hummed as she littered his fat cheeks with little kisses.

Jake seemed amused as he dripped the tiny blue baby spoon back into a jar of baby food. “He's almost done,” he told her as gathered the last bit of carrots onto the spoon.

Trixie straightened up as she placed the baby bag on the table. She then went over to the cupboard to grab a glass before heading to fridge. On the refrigerator door was calender. “August twelfth? Dammit, I almost forgot,” she whispered to herself before pouring herself some orange juice.

“Almost forgot what?” Jake asked curiously.

“I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon.” She put the juice carton away. “It's right after work so I won't be able to pick up Jerry.”

Jake nodded in understanding. “Alright, I'll pick him up.”

“So I guess that means you're taking the car today?” she asked, as Jerry easily got carsick on the city bus.

“Yeah,” Jake replied as he tossed the empty jar into the trash from where he sat. “So what's the appointment for?” he asked casually.

“It's nothing really,” she told him as she continued to stand by the fridge, her glass close to her mouth as she drunk from it. “It'sjustIthinkIcouldbepregnant,” she said hurriedly before taking a huge gulp from her glass.

Jake looked at her curiously. “I sorry, I didn't caught that.”

Trixie took a deep breath as she lowered her head and her glass, which she now held with both hands. “I said. . . I think I might be pregnant,” she announced slowly before her eyes looked worriedly at the man sitting across the room.

Jake turned his head away before lifting his hand and allowing several of his fingers to massage his temple. He was surprised by the statement, though not sure why. It wasn't as if he and Trixie had shown a lot of caution lately. They had literally been going at it like a pair of jack rabbits for the last three weeks. Honestly, she was starting to wear a brother out, hence the new toy. She was insatiable really, and this was with Jake knowing full well about Gregory. Not that his cousin was a subject he wanted to dwell on. What he had done was unforgivable in Jake's eyes. . . but then again, he was also thankful to him. It was very complicate in a way.

After Trixie had admitted to him how her affair began with Gregory, she apologized to no end, telling Jake she would end it right away as she began to cry. Jake found that he couldn't look at her as he sat with his head down trying to soak in everything. It was then that he realized, that if Gregory hadn't intervene that he would have came home to an empty apartment. Jake knew that although life with Trixie was no where near perfect, learning that she planned to fulfill her threat of walking out on him was a devastating discovery.

It was then that he had asked what kind of lover his cousin had been, wondering what were the chances of her still leaving him. When she told him that being with Gregory made her happy, it was probably the last word that he wanted to hear, considering she had told him only days before that she wasn't happy with their marriage.

In that moment, Jake told himself, he would not allow his cousin to mean more to his wife then he did. He would make her happy no matter what that meant. So he had given himself to Trixie that night, thinking that was what she wanted. It was only afterwards when he told her of his plans, which involved her staying close to Gregory and he saw the look of disbelief on her face, that realized it wasn't. She wanted more than his body, she wanted all of him - his heart, his soul, his thoughts, but Jake couldn't give that to her, not when they belonged to someone else. . .

“Jake?” her soft voice reached his ears. “Will you please say something.”

“Uhh- Yeah.” Jake stood and walked over to her. He took the glass from her hand and placed it on the counter next to her. He then took her small hands within his own and smiled at her. “How about this? I'll call Haley and see if she's busy this afternoon, if she's not I'll drop Jerry with her and I'll meet you at your appointment.” He still felt horribly guilty for not being there when Jerry was born. “Afterwards we'll go out to dinner, whether you're pregnant or not.”

Trixie began to shake her head. “Jake, I don't. . .” she trailed off.

“What?” He looked at her curiously, but she only sighed. “I know what you're thinking. Time wise, if you're pregnant. . . well, the timing could be better,” he admitted as his hand found her stomach. “But to tell you the truth, I'm a little excited.” Jake couldn't help but think that maybe things between him and Trixie would be better if they shared a child.

“Jake,” Trixie continued to shake her head as she removed his hand away. “Jake. . . Gregory, is meeting me at the hospital this afternoon,” she informed him.

Jake only stared at her. “I don't understand.”

Trixie licked her lips as she looked into her husband's eyes. “I'm pretty sure that, if I'm pregnant, that it's Gregory's.”

“Okay, Trix, don't play with me like that. That's not funny.” He turned away and made his way back other to Jerry.

“I'm not joking,” she confirmed.

Jake leaned on the kitchen table tucking a hand under his arm. “You told me that you two always use protection.”

“We do, Jake.” She took a step forward. “It was an accident, okay?”

He turned his head away. “Yeah, right,” he said skeptically.

“Don't you-” she stopped, waving her hand as if it was all too much. “I need to go.”

“Wait, where are you going?” Jake walked around the high chair and grabbed Trixie's arm. “I don't- what?” he demanded to know.

“Let go!” Trixie yelled as she tried to pull herself from his grip, but he only held on tighter. “Ow! That hurts!”

“I don't- what!” he repeated himself.

“Realize this is all your fault!” she yelled in his face. Jerry hearing his parents angry voices began to cry. “Dammit, Jake,” she said softly as she was finally able to shake herself loose of her husband. “Shh, it's okay,” she reassured her son as she picked him up.

“My fault?” Jake, though outraged, kept his voice calm as best as he could. “Please, enlighten me, how in your little world, you being knocked up is my fault?”

Trixie looked at the man before her in disgust. “It happened, when I thought he was you,” she whispered, her voice somewhat broken, but still filled with anger. “Which would have never happened if you were where you were suppose to be. Home.” She then handed Jerry over to Jake, whose face melted of all anger. “Second fiddle, Jake,” were her last words to him before she walked out the kitchen to leave for work.

OoOoO


Jake had just finished getting dressed and was almost out the door with Jerry in his arms when the phone ringed. He sighed in irritation before putting down the baby bag and picking up the phone. “Hello?” he greeted.

“Good morning, Mr. Long,” said the voice of a woman on the other end.

Jake's forehead creased. “I thought I told you never to call me at home,” he told her. “What if my wife had been here? What if she had answered the phone and heard your voice.”

“Yes, I see how that could be problematic for you,” she concluded. “I'm sorry, but this is urgent. Luck has finally smiled on us,” she informed him.

“What is it?” he asked. “Wait, no,” he added quickly. “Not over the phone.”

“Then we should meet,” she suggested. “I'll be in the city today.”

“Are you sure that's wise?” Jake asked her as he shifted Jerry in his other arm, who was gnawing on his shirt.

“You worry too much long,” she told him with a smile. “Meet me where we first meet and we'll take it from there. What time is good for you?”

Jake looked down at the child in his arm. “Uh later this afternoon is good maybe around six or so. I'll call you to let you know,” he informed her.

“I'll be waiting for your call,” she told him him before they said their goodbyes and each went along their way.

OoOoO


Later that day, Trixie stepped through the door of a hotel room with Gregory behind her. It wasn't the usual place where they met, but one near the hospital that they just left. Trixie walked over to the bed. “This is a good thing, Trixie,” Gregory told her with a smile as he closed the door behind them.

“Yeah,” she said softly as she plopped herself down and fell back before placing her hand on her stomach.

Gregory laid down beside her as he kicked off his shoes. “We should celebrate,” he suggested as he placed his hand on top of hers. “Are you hungry? We could order room service,” he offered, but Trixie only shook he head before turning her head away from him. Gregory slightly frown. He sighed. “You're thinking about Jake, aren't you?” he asked.

“He's not going to be happy about this,” she told him. “I mean, I can only imagine what he'll think-”

“Who cares what the frack Jake thinks!” Gregory said loudly as he sat up.

Trixie finally turned her head towards him. It was the first time she had ever heard him raise his voice to her. He was more stressed about this than he was letting on. “I'm sorry,” she mumbled. She then sat up and wrapped her arm low around him, resting her chin on his shoulder.

Gregory's shoulders fell. “No, I'm sorry.” He turned his head to her and kissed her gently. “It's just I know this isn't the ideal situation, but can you please just look on the bright side of things for once?” he asked of her. “In a few days we'll go to Jake and we'll tell him what's going on, okay? That's the hard part, right? And maybe telling my mother,” he added. “But after that there shouldn't be anything we can't handle,” he reassured her.

Trixie nodded before standing up and to going over to that small round table that was in the room. She looked that the menu. “I was thinking that maybe I could talk to Jake by myself,” she began. “I don't want him to feel as if we're rubbing anything in his face by you being there,” she told him her thoughts.

“Alright, that's understandable. Jake can be quite prideful,” he agreed.

“I'm not really feeling anything on this menu.” Trixie eyed the items again.

“Well, actually.” Gregory stood up and walked over to Trixie. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and kissed her neck. “I was looking more forth to dessert than dinner.” He began swaying back and forward. Trixie gave a small laugh. “What a beautiful sound,” he told her as he began to unfasten the buttons that made up her work uniform, which included a gray looking blazer and a matching skirt that went down to her knees.

Trixie lowered her head enjoying the kisses Gregory was placing on the back of her neck as he slid the blazer off, revealing the white, short sleeve blouse underneath it. Trixie gasped when she opened her eyes and noticed a dark mark just above her elbow. She pulled away from Gregory and quickly threw the blazer back on. Gregory looked up baffled. “Trixie? What's wrong?” he asked.

“Nothing,” she said quickly as she pulled the jacket tight around her.

Gregory raised an eyebrow as he made his way to her. “Than you do know for this to work, clothes need to be taken off, right?” he teased playfully. “Come on, I'll help you.” He removed her hands and slide the blazer back down her shoulders.

“Please, Greg, I'm just not in the mood anymore, okay?” Trixie protested, slightly struggling as she tried to keep the jacket above certain area, but she knew it was too late as she heard Gregory's next words.

“What's wrong with your arm?” he asked, brow furrowed as he took in the hand shape like bruise on her skin.

“He didn't mean it.” The response sounded so automatic leaving Trixie's mouth that it sent a cold chill down Gregory's spine. “It's just he doesn't realize his own strength when he's excited,” she shrugged as she added, “or angry.”

She began to grow self-conscious as Gregory's eyes had not left the bruise on her arm. She tried to cover it with her hand, but it was small compared to Jake's. Gregory than finally looked into her eyes. “Has he- has he ever hurt you before?” he asked.

“What? No!” Trixie said immediately. “Well. . . not purposely.” Gregory looked asking of her. “He uh burned me once, back in the seventh grade. I had figured out that Rose was Huntsgirl. He had been planning to tell her who he was. I had tried to convince him otherwise, but of course all I got for my trouble was him thinking I was trying to throw him off my tracks. I still can't believe he thought I could be a Huntsclan member.” She shook her head in disbelief. “Anyway, I tried to physically hold him back, which he didn't like. That's when he burned me. It wasn't anything serious mind you. It just hurt more that he didn't trust me.”

Gregory then held Trixie tightly in his arms. “I trust you,” he told her. She smiled as she regarded the father of her unborn child.

OoOoO


It was half past five o'clock when Jake got home from work. He soon got undressed and took himself a shower, hating when he came home smelling like the dentist's office. He was in his bedroom still getting dressed when he received a call on his cell. He looked at the caller ID, the number had no name, but he recognized the number all the same. “I thought I said I would call you?” he asked as on as he answered the fun.

He was greeted with heavy breathing. “I don't know how, but our rendezvous shot has been compromised,” she informed him. “Jake, DOS, they were waiting for me.” She sounded on the verge of tears. “I'm hurt.”

“Where are you? I'll come and get you,” he told her.

“I'm coming to you, I-”

“No! We'll meet somewhere else,” he cut her off.

“Please, I don't know the city like I used too.”

Jake sighed. “Fine, but once you get here, we can't stay.”

“Of course,” she agreed. “I'm on my way.”

After hanging up, Jake threw his cell on the bed and finished getting dressed. He was walking down the hall when the last sound he wanted to hear reached his ears. . . keys in the door. “What are you doing here?” he asked as Trixie came in carrying Jerry, who reached out for his father.

“Well, hello to you to Jake. My day was good, thanks for asking,” she said sarcastically as she tried handing Jerry over, but Jake wouldn't take him.

Jerry began to fuss, but he went ignored by Jake. “I just thought you would be home later. I thought you had an appointment and that I was picking up Jerry,” he explained.

“Yeah, I was called at work. My appointment was moved up, so my boss, Diana, let me off early.”

“So, how did it go?” Jake couldn't help but ask.

“I'm pregnant,” she confirmed as she held Jerry tighter to stop his struggling. There was then a knock at the door.

“Uh you should take Jerry into the kitchen, I'm sure he's hungry,” Jake tried to direct them out of the room.

“Yeah.” There came another knock. “I'll just get the door first,” she told him since she was the closest to it.

“Trixie, wait!” he called, but it was already too late as Trixie pulled the door open.

“Oh my God,” Trixie began in a whisper as she took in the sight of the woman before her. “. . . Rose.”

To Be Continued. . .

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

thehighlord on January 17, 2007, 9:06:56 AM

thehighlord on
thehighlordthis is great i hope there is more
 
eashne shnnede kiungepgli

Evilevergreen on January 17, 2007, 4:24:52 PM

Evilevergreen on
EvilevergreenThank you so much for the comment. =D