Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Book 1 Script:

The Main story of the Comic. Dont take the storyline please. But just so you know, I am the original creator of it.

Chapter 1 - Book 1 Script:

Chapter 1 - Book 1 Script:
This is My script for Book 1, It is not completely done yet, because I dont want to give anything away. I am also in the middle of makeing a website to advertise/ tell people about my comic. Here we go!

Sweet Sorrow: Shadow of the Land
Issue 1, Jan/2004, By Joel Derbyshire

Page 1: Sweet Sorrow: Shadow of the Land, Lazar Comics IND, 2.50 CAN, 1.50 US, | Cover Illustration

Page 2: Blank/ Add

Page 3: Map, Entire Comic by Joel Derbyshire. www.SweetSorrow.20fr.com | Map and Text

Page 4: “One morning, the Sun didn’t rise. And it doesn't rise the following day. Nor, the day after that. Try to imagine the consequences of a world plunged in darkness, and adjust your next several adventures accordingly. At first, most of the world will be in a state of panic. Any and all beings that benefit from constant darkness soon begin to plot and thrive. As time passes, humans begin to adapt to a new way of life - light (magical or otherwise) is now more valuable than gold, the plants slowly begin to die - the possibilities are endless.

For months, now, strange rumors have been going around the taverns about the land. Dark stories of demons, terror, and treasure have been arising a lot more frequently. Though some are filled with fear at these tales, the bold and the brave know that no reward can be gained without risk...” | Shows script in an appropriate text box, Shows a nicely shadowed picture of the main character underneath text* Full Page View*

Page 5: Title: Part 1: Beginnings, “My name is Tendril” --- “You do not know me, nor do I know you” | Shows him from a side view in background show medieval style buildings in darkness, full moon shines bright.---.Show from a ¾ side view eyes starring at reader. The title is at bottom of page. *Half Page View*

Page 6: “I have been labeled an outcast of society” --- “I have no family, nor do I have friends to share feelings with” --- “I am completely alone in world, alone in this city, alone in Arythia.” | Show Tendril walking from a front view. --- Show him from an extreme close up, side view. --- Show him from a far away back view. All of them are in moonlight. *Another half View*

Page 7: Maria: “What are you doing here?” Tendril: “Just dropping by” --- Maria: “If I were you, I wouldn’t show my face in these parts of town, after what you did, after what you did to me” “Well, You are not me. --- Maria: “You do not belong here Tendril…” Tendril: “What do you want from me?!” Maria: “Some respect and an apology would be a nice change” --- Maria: “Just two words” Tendril “I’m Sorry” | Shows Maria in the background behind Tendril from a far sort of view, Tendril on the left shoulder. --- Closer sort of view of Maria from front, she is sad and sort of worried. --- Shows both of them looking at each other from a side view, Maria on left, Tendril on left. --- Shows both fairly close together as if they were going to kiss, very melodramatic.* Four panels, two beside each other on top one underneath another on bottom*

That is the start of my first comic! Please tell me what you think. I am in the very start of this coimic and it would be great for some more support.

~ By Joel Derbyshire

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment