Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Sunset

It is about a young girl, Shadow Fire, who cannot see, and her best friend, Ember Rose is walking with her at the beach. So, Shadow asks if Ember would be so kind to tell her what the sunset looks like, and Ember says ya, then tells her about it.

Chapter 1 - The Sunset

Chapter 1 - The Sunset
Jessie Shell

Period 6

11/22/06

The Sunset


It is Saturday afternoon on May 5, 1990; two girls are walking in the shallow water of the beach. One of the girls is Ember Rose. She is tall, skinny, with long blonde hair. Ember has blue shorts on with a red rose spaghetti strap shirt, which she looks elegant in. Her eyes are light ember, with a bit of gold. Next to Ember is a girl name Shadow Fire. She is the same height as Ember, skinny, with black hair. Shadow has black shorts on, also wearing a spaghetti strap shirt, this one black with red flames. Her eyes are a cloudy white, her face is sad.

You see, Shadow Fire has been blind since birth, and has never seen a sunset. So Shadow asks Ember if she could describe the sunset and the five senses of the experience of witnessing the sunset. Of course, being Shadows best friend, Ember agreed to do it. So, Ember took Shadow to one of the best places on the beach to see the sunset. As the got to the hill it starts to get dark. Ember told Shadow to wait a bit because the sun isnt close enough to tell any thing about it. It wasnt until one hour later that Ember starts talking about the sunset.

The sunset is a glamorous sight, Shadow. Its like its mystical with its breathtaking sparkling water. Also the sky is illuminated with different colors of red, orange, blue, and black. The sight is so fantastic, I wish you could see it Shadow. The huge bright sun shimmers slowly down across the beautiful sky. It is such a glamorous sight, that it brings tears to my eyes when ever I see the sunset. If I could, I would let you see through my eyes so you can see the breathtaking site.

As the sunsets I listen to the sound of the waves as they gently smash against the soft sand of the beach. Also as the seagulls fly across the illuminated sky that is slowly darkening to black.

























Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment