Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My hero

An essay I did in my English class about 2 weeks ago. I choosed my uncle for my hero, becasue he was always there when I needed him.

Chapter 1 - My hero

Chapter 1 - My hero
Jessie Shell

Period 4

12/17/07



My Hero


People think that to be a hero you must have super powers to be a hero, but they are wrong. Heroes are in everybodys lives, and they are not like Superman or Spiderman. They are just ordinary people who save people everyday of their lives. My hero may not have superpowers, but in my eyes he does. My hero is my uncle Chris. He is my hero and I look up to him. I have many reasons why I chose him to be my hero. He has an excellent job. His personality is wonderful and it is mixed with wisdom and strengths.

The reason I chose my uncle to be my hero was that he has always helped me out when I needed it. He teaches me what is wrong and what is right so I dont do anything wrong. His wisdom is meaningful and he has strength in many ways. Whenever I needed wisdom, he gave me helpful wisdom and he has strength is great in all of his personalities. Is that on of the wonderful personality for a hero? One who teaches someone what to not anything wrong, and have good strengths?

At his job, he works with airplanes parts. He uses water pressure equipment to cut the stainless steel. Not only he could cut airplane parts, he can make a rose or a butterfly in stainless steel. Uncle Chris acts like a big kid and loves to go to amusement parks. He is very fun to hang out with and he likes cartoon and anime show too. A hero must have a time where he can have fun without saving the world.

My hero has been through tough things to become who he is. He has been called a retard all of his life, but he is not a retard. Even thou he was called by that word, he doesnt care, because he is my hero. He has a tough life, but he got through it. He lives with his mother so that she would have a place to live. That is what a hero is. A hero helps the elders through their hardest part of their lives.

Heroes are in everybodys lives, and they are just ordinary people. The following words are from the song My Hero by Foo Fighters. There goes my hero, Watch him as he goes, There goes my hero, Hes ordinary, Kudos my hero leaving all the best, You know my hero, the one thats on, There goes my hero, Watch him as he goes, There goes my hero, Hes ordinary. Every one has a hero. . . . . . . . And it is someone you least expect it to be.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment