Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hopes and Fears

This is about my hopes and fears of my senior year. Also this was also another english essay i had to do.

Chapter 1 - Hopes and Fears

Chapter 1 - Hopes and Fears
Jessie Shell
9/13/07
Period 4


Hopes and Fears in a Senior Year


Hope is like the light, and fear is like the darkness. A Senior year is like that; dark first, and then you see the light and follow it. Achieve your goals and to do your best. Hi, my name is Jessie Shell and these are my hopes and fears of my senior year. Everyone has, hopes and fears, but in my Senior year is going to be tough. I have many hopes and fear. My top hope is to graduate, and my greatest fear is to not graduate high school. Graduating may be my top priority, but I have many hopes and fears.
My hopes are that I keep my grades As so I can get a laptop that my parents promised me. Then again, I would have kept my grades to As anyway. I hope to get into a good college and get a good job so I can get enough money to move out of my parents house. That is a hope that can wait until after high school. I hope to get a date for Prom and Homecoming. Even if I dont, I will go with friends and have as exciting time as I can. I know Government is hard. I will do my best and ask for help when needed so I dont fail. Hope is like the light, to show you the way out of the dark.
My fears are that I might not do so well in school and might not graduate from high school. I fear I wont get a diploma and wont be able to into go college. Last year I feared that I wasnt going to pass CASHEE, or get enough credits. I did, however pass it. That brings hope to my current fears. Even though I dont know what the real would is like, I fear it. I also fear bad influences, losing friends, having a family early and being homeless. The one thing everyone fears is competitive people when trying to get a job, or working up in a job. But the number one fear is having a family early and being homeless. Fear is like the dark, it darkens your hope, but it makes you work harder to do your best.
Although I have many fears, I will focus on my hopes to get me through my senior year. At night I dream about my hopes and fears. I will find a way to make them work together to get through my Senior year. As I said before, hope is the light and fear is like the dark. This year Im going to work as hard as I can to keep my grades up and to make sure to NOT LET MY FEARS GET IN MY WAY! Without fear in our world, we wouldnt have hope to help us through.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment