Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - alien abduction

Its about me getting abducted by aliens and i come back 30 years and nothing has changed. Also another essay from my english class.

Chapter 1 - alien abduction

Chapter 1 - alien abduction
Jessie Shell
Period 1
5/11/07
Alien Abduction

I woke up and stared at a platinum ceiling. Then I looked at the bed that I led in, which is a silky pearl color with a jet black crescent moon with a ruby flame in the middle. I sat up and looked at the wall which is a creamy white with sapphire and gold alien symbols. Then I got up from the bed and stood on the snowy white marble floor. I am a young girl at the age of 17, who is wearing strange alien clothes. The pants are sliver with gold alien symbols, and the shirt is sapphire with gold alien symbols. My feet are bare so I feel the slightly cool floor. To the left of me is a platinum desk with a silver chair and to the right of me is a sapphire sphere that looks like a desk. In front of me is a huge door that is gold with pearl symbols. Then I sat back down on the bed and tried to remember what I did yesterday.
As I tried to remember what I did yesterday I closed my eyes and I slowly remember yesterday. I woke up at 10:45am in the morning and I took a show. After I took a shower, I then got dress in denim blue pants with blue shoes and a long light blue sleeve shirt. As I looked at the time it is 11:45am and then I hear the door bell ring I go to see who is at the door. It was three of my best guy friends that I call brothers. One of them is about my height, he is 19 years old and his name is X. Next to him is a guy about a head shorter then him, he is 22 years old and his name is Vash. The last guy is very tall and he is 24 year old and his name is Pyro. At 11:46am we left my house and went to a club called Dance Dance Party Party All All Night Night Club Club. We arrived at the club at 12:22am and entered the club and danced till our legs couldnt dance any more. About 8:44pm we had dinner and rest at the same time, because we played Dance Dance Revulsion for hours none stop. At 9:37pm we left the club and went home to go on AOL to talk and stay up till midnight. At 10:00pm I got home and went on AOL because my parents wont be home till 2:20pm. Eventually midnight came very soon so I got off of AOL and turned off the computer and went to bed. Then when I woke up again I was some where else. Then I opened my eyes and got up from the bed and decided to leave the room to see where I am.
As I leave the room thats when I relies that I am not even on earth any more. Out side my room was a bunch of strange creatures. The strange creatures that I saw wore the same outfit that I wore except that they had different colors. One of them seemed to be extremely glad to see me awake and walking around curious and not scared. So he came to me and smiled very nice. He was about my height and looked like humans but he had pointy ears, long nails like claws, and symbols on his face. He didnt look scary like I was told about aliens. So we soon became friends and I learned about his alien kind. 3
+About 30 years later I was returned back to earth about the same age that I was taken from home. No one remembered me and I went back with the aliens and lived with them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment