Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meeting, or Reunion

this story is not based off an anime but i made it myself, i hope you all like it and i really hope you will comment for me to make another chapter!

Chapter 1 - Meeting, or Reunion

Chapter 1 - Meeting, or Reunion


As a large crowd of people wearing only white were waiting, a huge gate opened up and a boy with black hair and red eyes walked through them. When he first saw them he was afraid because they had no faces, and yet he could see their look of disgust of him. The first friendly face he saw was a young girl his age, but she was different then anyone else their, she had deep caring eyes, the shade of a light-violet, and a smile that calmed his face.



As the girl ran up to him she smiled sweetly, grabbed his hand and pulled him to the edge of a flower covered cliff.



The first thing she said was, “you're safe now, and nobody can hurt you.



When she said them she saw a figure in his head, he couldn't make out the figure but he seemed to know him. He also heard a girl crying and people running around, he also saw a female figure fighting with the man and crying. When everything went black he felt a tear rolling down his cheek and opened his eyes.



He saw two boys standing over him, one seemed to be his age with short blue hair and purple eyes, the other one seemed to be a little younger and had brown hair with yellow eyes. When he sat up he didn't know what to say, he had so many questions like, where am I, who are you, and where did that girl go? When he was about to ask about the girl the boy his age said “hello” with a smile on his face.



H…hello, what hap….was the only thing that the boy could get out before the girl came walking up behind the boy.



Tyro I told you to come and get me when he woke up.



I'm sorry Celeste, he just woke up, their was no possible time between him waking up and you starting to walk over here to come and get you.



Yes their was Tyro, said the younger boy.

Kytamei you trader, said the boy covering the younger boys mouth with his hands.



So your name is Celeste? Asked the boy speaking to the girl for the first time he had gotten here. When he spoke she looked softly at him and he felt sort of remembering, like he had seen that smile before, he didn't mean from when he first got here but from a ling time ago.



Yes my name is Celeste, and what's yours? She asked bending down holding out her hand gesturing to help him up.



Name? He thought really hard about what his name had been but he just couldn't place it. I … I don't know.



Really surprised and worried at the same time she grabbed his hand and started pulling him somewhere like before.



You haven't been given a second name yet?!



No why? He asked confused.



When he said that she stopped and looked at him with tears in her eyes. If he hasn't given you a name to tie you to this world you can't stay here, you'll be cast out and become a shadow!



Seeing her distress he held on to her hand tightly and asked which way he had to go. She smiled and started running again to a big house that seemed to be surrounded be a field of clouds. She stopped at the pathway leading directly to the house, and let go of his hand.



I already have a second name, if I go in he will take it away and cast me into the outer realm and I will become a shadow, you must go alone.



He grabbed both her hands and smiled saying, “go back to where those boys where, when I get my name I will come and find you there, ok?



She smiled at him and said ok. When he turned around and walked down the path he felt a warm breeze of air when he turned around Celeste was gone. While walking to the house he noticed that the clouds that surrounded the house were pure white flowers.



Since he was paying more attention to the flowers than anything else he ran into the door, and was knocked over and fell on one of the flowers. When he did he noticed that the pure white flower was dying. He could feel its pain and started to cry from the agony, he didn't know why he was feeling the pain of dying after falling on a flower but he began to recognize the pain. He new he felt like this before and it scared him.



He started to hear a little girl crying again and the figure of a small girl appeared, behind it was the figure of a woman crying and hugging the small girl, he could feel that he had a special bound between them even though he didn't know them; he realized that the pain was coming from their sadness and tears. Having to see them like this and knowing that he could not help them or make them smile gave him pain that he could not control.



When he woke up he noticed that the whole time he had been crying, and the pain had stopped. When he looked around he saw an old man wearing a blue cloak he had white hair and piercing eyes that where a misty sea green.



“I am the name giver” said the man as he turned around and walked inside the house.



Well aren't you coming in? And close the door theirs a terrible draft! The man bellowed.



Staggering up the boy walked in the house and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FUZZY_EYEBROWS_LUVER: hope you like it. If you do pleas comment and I will make another chapter. ^_^


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on June 19, 2006, 12:21:39 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyogreat story!!! i would love to hear more!

SaSuKe_LuVeR on June 11, 2006, 10:53:13 AM

SaSuKe_LuVeR on
SaSuKe_LuVeRHI MANDA, AND GREAT STORY, YES I FINALLY READ IT!! ^^ VERY DESCRIPTIVE, I'M INTERESTED, WRITE MORE