Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Again

BTW, Spencer is a girl!

Chapter 2 - Again

Chapter 2 - Again
Spencer trudged up to the front of the room. She looked at the board, and then began doing the problem. It wasn't like it was hard. It was basic percent problems. She finished quickly, then shuffled back to her seat. She plopped down, and as she did, the mystery guy turned around. He looked at her with his captivating gray eyes. He smiled, so Spencer casually smiled back. He slowly turned around, then flipped his hair. Spencer couldn't help but smile.
"Okay, let's look at this problem," Mrs. Krasta said, standing up at the board. She looked over Spencer's work, as if expecting to find a mistake which she could correct. "Good job, except..." she walked over to the other side of the equation and looked at it. "No, wait, that's right." Spencer rolled her eyes. Well of course it's right! she thought to herself. Mrs. Krasta was just about to say something else, but the bell rang. The kids ran out of the classroom. The mystery guy slowly put his stuff together, at the same pace Spencer was. Spencer walked out the door, and the mystery guy followed.
"Hey, I'm Andrew," he said coolly. "I take it that you're new here?" There was a twinkle in his eye.
"Yea I just moved here yesterday," Spencer replied, pulling down her sweatshirt sleeves more. He explained how the school worked and where her classes were. They both had the same classes, so Spencer knew she could just follow this gorgeous boy instead of getting lost. He walked her to the English room next door.
"You can sit anywhere in this class. The teacher doesn't mind, but I would pay attention. This class isn't necessarily easy." Spencer nodded, then sat down towards the back of the room.
"Here we go again," she muttered to herself.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment