Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Trust

BTW, Spencer is a girl!

Chapter 4 - Trust

Chapter 4 - Trust
"Okay fine," Spencer said, after being challenged by impatiently-waiting Cameron. "I do like him! I really really do!"
"Well that's good, because he likes you back!" Cameron was ecstatic; she seemed really crazy. Spencer didn't care though; all of her other friends were crazy, too.
"Oh come on. We don't know that for sure. Maybe he was just being a nice person... I guess..."
"YES! You guess. But you don't know! Want me to ask him for you?" Cameron was really excited now.
"Err... well... umm.... NO!" Actually, Spencer wasn't quite sure. Maybe she did really want to know if he liked her, but it would be uncomfortable for her friend to go up and ask her. Then, he would know that she liked him. She knew she couldn't push it that far.
"Oh come on, why not? It's not like he's gonna tell anyone. He's a really good guy he wouldn't do that!" Spencer considered this. He did seem like a good guy.
"I just don't want him to know that I like him. That would be awkward considering the fact that I don't know if he likes me back." Cameron was silent. She seemed to be taking in Spencer's logic.
"I guess you're right. We'll stick around for more evidence!" Spencer just nodded, but she still wasn't sure. Just then, another girl with shoulder-length curly brown hair came and sat down. She had glasses and was a little on the shorter side.
"Spencer, this is Crystal. Crystal, this is Spencer."
"Hi!" Crystal said. She had an energetic voice, but she seemed really nice. Cameron tossed Spencer a glance that basically said "Can I tell her about Andrew?" Spencer wasn't sure if she could trust this girl either. She considered it for a few seconds, then just shrugged at Cameron. Cameron began to tell Crystal all about Spencer's little love story with Andrew. Thankfully, she didn't mention the fact that Spencer was in love with him.
"So what do you think?" Cameron asked Crystal after she was finished.
"I think you have a chance with this guy," Crystal said. "He never does that to any girl, so I think there might be a little connection going on there!" Spencer nodded, then saw Andrew walk by the doors of the cafeteria and shake out his long brown hair. Spencer felt like she was going to faint. Cameron shot her a glance. Spencer could tell that she really wanted to tell Crystal about how much Spencer liked Andrew.
"Okay fine," she said.
"Yay!" Cameron exclaimed. "And Spencer likes him back!" Crystal smiled. Spencer blushed. She did like him back, she really did.
"Okay, but this word never leaves this table, got it?" Spencer confirmed.
"Yea, but one problem... this is the table where Andrew sits."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JessicaKittyKat on February 21, 2009, 8:41:39 AM

JessicaKittyKat on
JessicaKittyKatDAWWWWWWWWWWWW THT WAS AMAZING..on the short side thx 4 da mention