Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Real Cliffhanger

a somewhat slightly long but still short
Hooded Claw X Penelope romance slight danger story

Chapter 1 - A Real Cliffhanger

Chapter 1 - A Real Cliffhanger
A Real Cliffhanger


Hooded Claw was hanging off of a cliff with one hand and holding on to Penelope's Hand with his other one

he was sweating they were hanging on for dear life and how did this come about

flashback Hooded Claw had his prey Penelope Pit stop cornered near a cliff's edge

First she dogged his attempt to grab her a number of times and he got tired of it.

He said "Stop that blast it let me grab you so we can begin the periling pursuits."

She obliged or so he thought she did a quick turn about on him resulting in a lip kiss from her this surprised him.

after she broke of the kiss and started to walk away from a confused claw he realized she must like him.
How could he not have noticed this as the Hooded claw or Sylvester Sneekly.

He never told her how he truly felt before because of his obsession over her money

But perhaps there was another way and By George he was gonna tell her and show her how he felt.

Before she could get to far she felt his arms around her and he took her into a kiss.

After that it was confession time for both.

He said "I'm Sorry for trying to kill you over your money all those times I was to blinded by greed to see there was another way to get you." he smirked at her while saying this.

She smiled back and said "do go on with whatever it is you're trying to say but before you do i have to tell you i have always known who you were Sly i just liked the thrill of the chase and such and i knew i could either be rescued or save myself if need be.

Plus the Ant Hill mob were kept in the dark they are nice friends but not too bright most of the time."

"Will you marry me Penelope? Yes I will and since I do know who you are i guess i don't need to state who you mean by me.



The they kissed again and he said Penelope had i Known you felt the same way about me that i felt about you i would have done this a long time ago.

they continued to kiss but were interrupted by part of the cliff breaking off with them no hanging on for dear life on the edge of the cliff he was sweating holding on to the cliff and er as well.

This is where the flashback gos to present

He said "hang on Penelope I'm sure help will come soon ,maybe the Anthill mob is nearby."

she knew this was far from the truth.

I"'m sorry to say this Sly but they are on a short vacation this weekend and if i let go at least you might survive.

No Penelope please don't i can't loose you now what about our future?!

She said sorry Sly I've decided to let go since you won't.

As she slipped out of her glove and fell to her almost certain doom he tried to grab her but only was able to get her glove.

He was hanging on but had his head down and was crying a bit but he pulled himself up and went down the hill around to the other way down the bottom of the cliff where he found Penelope's hat/helmet but no Penelope she must have drowned he thought he fell to his knees and yelled "WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY!!!"

He heard a familiar voice from above him say why what

she couldn't have been talking to him from heaven could she still be of this world?

she was in a tree but how?

"Penelope how did you get up there let alone survive?"

"well I took my hat off and let it drop so i made me weigh a bit less so i used my scarf as a parachute then used it to grasp on to a tree and i guess i was waiting for you to get down here to do this."

He wondered but this was but when he saw Penelope jump he knew what it was so he caught her in his arms.

has he carried her off into the distance

"Penelope don't ever do that again I thought I lost you for a bit but knowing your resourcefulness i should have anticipated your survival.

"So what do you want to do now Sly"

"why don't we go back to your place to catch up on all the loving we could have been doing instead of me trying to off ya."


she Said "sure thing Sly it took you long enough."

"Too long he said i should have doing you instead of trying to do you in."

Sly It seems to me that we were meant to be As long as I've go you and you've got me.

He said "much better then what i said oh well on to your place then."

.

They kissed again and continued back to her place and well you get the idea.

The End.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

thingy on December 7, 2010, 6:59:45 AM

thingy on
thingyi do get the idea lol nice story and cute

Falconlobo on December 7, 2010, 7:30:24 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobothanks^

ladychaos on May 1, 2010, 1:04:12 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosvery cute story.