Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Read First/The Crew's Getting Bigger

Anyways this Fan-fic is 1 story with each of my favorite couples' point of veiw. If you don't like one of these couples plz veiw the chapter of the couple you like...

Chapter 1 - Read First/The Crew's Getting Bigger

Chapter 1 - Read First/The Crew's Getting Bigger
Read First

All rite, before you start reading, you need to know that this is multi-chap fanfic contains the following couples: LuffyXNami, ZoroXTashigi, UsoppXKaya, and FrankyXRobin.


The Crew’s getting bigger

Usopp was making some ammo for the Kabuto. Then all of the sudden he thought of Kaya. He remembered all the fun they used to share. The crew stopped at an island. As they went out, Usopp noticed there was a ship that looked like it came from Syrup Village.

As Usopp was looking for some gunpowder at the local general store, he bumped into someone very familiar.

“Usopp-sama!!” said the familiar person.

“Kaya!” Usopp replied excitedly. “What’re you doing in the Grand Line?”

“I went looking for you!” Kaya replied.

“Kaya, I have so many stories to tell you!” Ussop told her. “Wait a minute, I have an idea! Why don’t you join our crew? I’m sure Luffy will allow it!”

---

“Okay, I see.” Luffy paused for a moment, “Sure, what are you’re abilities?”

“Well,” Kaya replied, “I’ve been studying to become a doctor.”

“A doctor?” Luffy said, “That’s great! You can be Chopper’s assistant!

---

As the Sunny was gently sailing, a Marine ship started firing. Smoker had finally caught up with Luffy. Luffy wanted to end this chase. So he and his crew boarded the Marine ship. Luffy handled Smoker while Zoro handled Tashigi. Kaya was left behind, since she can’t fight, with Usopp guarding her. The rest of the crew handled the rest of the Marines.

After a while, Luffy, Smoker, Zoro, and Tashigi grew tired. Out of no where, a cannon ball crashed into the ship. It was from Sunny, Usopp fired it. The ship was sinking Smoker and his recruitment went on a safe boat. He threatened Luffy that he’ll get him one day. Tashigi had lost her glasses and was looking for it. Smoker had already left. The ship was almost all the way sunk. Zoro found her glasses and grabbed her before the ship sank. Luffy used Gumo Gumo no Rocket to him and his crew back on Sunny.

“Why did you save me?” Tashigi snapped, “I rather die than take sympathy from pirates. Especially you, Roronoa!”

For a week Tashigi had stayed with the Strawhats. She wasn’t treated like filth during then. She was served wonderful food. Luffy didn’t beat the hell out of her. Tashigi was having second thoughts about this crew.

Luffy finally asked her to join the crew. She declined the offer. She refused to be a pirate.

Luffy asked, “What’s your dream?”

“Huh?” Tashigi said confusingly.

“What’s your dream?” Luffy asked again.

“To remove great swords all around the world from swordsmen that use them for evil purposes,” she replied.

“Then you’re a Strawhat!” Luffy said.

“What?” Tashigi said more confused.

“That’s what we are! People who sail the sea to fulfill our dreams!” Luffy replied happily.

“Then what’s all of your dreams?” Tashigi asked curiously.

“To become the greatest swordsman of all,” Zoro said confidently.
“To draw a map of the world,” Nami said.

“To become a great warrior of the sea,” Usopp said nervously.

“To find the All Blue,” Sanji said with excitement.

“To find the cure that’ll cure all diseases, the Sakura,” Chopper said.

“To find the Rio Poneglyph and to know true history,” Robin said happily.

“To maintain this ship throughout the sea,” Franky said.

“To keep the promise of my nakama,” Brook said with a hearty laugh, “Yohohoho!”

“To become the next PIRATE KING!” Luffy shouted.

“Wow,” Tashigi said silently. “Okay, I decided! I’m joining your crew.”

“Great!” Luffy proclaimed “What are you’re abilities?”

“Well I am an ex-Marine. So I can devise battle plans against the marines for you!”

---

2 more people, 2 more friends. Since they were both girls, Sanji and Brook were especially happy.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment