Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - LuffXNami Story

Anyways this Fan-fic is 1 story with each of my favorite couples' point of veiw. If you don't like one of these couples plz veiw the chapter of the couple you like...

Chapter 2 - LuffXNami Story

Chapter 2 - LuffXNami Story
LuffXNami Story

Luffy had just raised his bounty after defeating another corrupt Shichibukai. He and his crew were just settled on an island and were ambushed by a lot of bounty hunters. The pirates easily defeated the bounty hunters, but everywhere they go they would be ambushed again. Finally, all the bounty hunters on that island went to attack them. This was a chance for Usopp’s new escape plan. Hissatsu Chou Kemuri BOMB! Usopp packed the ability of Hissatsu Chou Kemuri Boshi into a bomb.

As the smoke screen spread, Nami couldn’t see a thing so she couldn’t escape. Luffy noticed that Nami wasn’t escaping. He spotted Nami and used his power to grab her.

“Luffy,” Nami said, “You know I could have used Cyclone Tempo so I could see.”

“Oh,” Luffy said stupidly.

But Luffy did know that Nami could have used Cyclone Tempo. For some reason Luffy like the feeling of rescuing Nami. He liked that Nami was always safe with him. Likewise, Nami liked being rescued by Luffy and no one else. She purposely got lost in the smoke and she purposely did not use Cyclone Tempo.

---

Later that night....

“Oi! Luffy!” Sanji shouted, “Dinner is ready!”

Luffy quickly rushed into the kitchen. There was more meat and fish then usual this night.

“That Island had a lot of food for sale,” Sanji said grabbing some meat.

“We’d better get some before bottomless Luffy here eats it all,” Zoro said grabbing some meat.

As everyone get their meat, Luffy grabbed the rest of the meat. Luffy’s meat pile was about 5 feet long. (There was a lot of meat left) As everyone started eating, Luffy noticed that Nami wasn’t here yet.

Then, Nami entered and said, “Sorry I’m late. I was just started drawing the map of the island we just left.” She noticed that there was no more meat.

“Nami-san,” Sanji said, “You can have my plate.”

“No thanks, Sanji-kun.” Nami replied, “If I take your’s, then you’ll have nothing to eat.”

Luffy felt sorry for taking all the meat and leaving nothing for Nami. So Luffy grabbed a rubber fist full of meat and gave it to Nami. Nami was very thankful but she couldn’t have finished it. So she gave the rest to Luffy. Luffy ate his meat mountain in one bite, even the bones.

---

It was in the middle of the night. Luffy was still wasn’t asleep. He just sat their on his special seat looking at the stars. Luffy heard foot steps.

“Who’s there?” Luffy said.

“Oh, hi Luffy.” Nami said. “How come you’re still up?

“I couldn’t sleep.” Luffy replied, “Why are you up?”

“Just finished the map I was working and I’m just getting some water.”

There was silence for a while

“You didn’t have to give me you’re food,” Nami said.

“I couldn’t let my nakama starve,” Luffy said.

“But you know I could have made Sanji-kun to make me a special meal.”

“Yeah but it was my fault you didn’t have any meat in the first place.”

“I see. Well I’ll see you tomorrow”

“Good night, Nami”

“Good night Captain,” Nami said flirtingly as she winked.

Luffy got a strange feeling and he blushed a little. He went back to star gazing until it was morning

---

It was morning and Luffy was still awake. They were about to land on another island. Everyone decided to explore and shop and on their own.

“NAMI-SWAN!♥” Sanji shouted, “WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN ME IN SHOPPING? ♥”

“No, thanks, Sanji-kun” Nami replied. “Luffy, would you like to join me?

As Sanji looked discourage that Nami asked Luffy instead of him, Luffy replied with a goofy smile, “Sure”

---

As they were walking and window shopping, Nami and Luffy over heard a conversation.

“Did you know this is where Gold Roger fell in love?” one man said.

Luffy and Nami ignored it. As they were walking, Nami saw a dress that she really liked.

“Oh my gosh! This dress is so cute!!” Nami said while checking her pocket. “Oh… darn I lent all my pocket change (which is like about 1000 Berri) to Zoro. Instead of double he’ll have to pay me triple.”

Luffy saw Nami discouraged. So he went in the shop and asked the shopkeeper how much the dress was. The shop keeper said that it was 500 Berri. Luffy didn’t have any money but he did know how to get it for free.

“Listen; if you don’t recognize me, I’m Strawhat Luffy. And if you don’t give me that dress, I’ll beat the shoot out of you!”

The shopkeeper made no hesitation and put the dress in a bag and gave it to Luffy. Luffy walked out of the shop and gave Nami the bag.

“Luffy!” Nami said, “How did you get this?”

“The shopkeeper knows future royalty,” Luffy said with a goofy smile.

“Whatever.”
As Luffy and Nami were walking, Luffy’s stomach began to growl.

“I’m hungry,” Luffy said.

“Let’s eat over there,” Nami said pointing at a restaurant.

She pointed at a restaurant named Meat Palace. Luffy ordered everything that had meat and fish in it. Nami ordered an ordinary salad. A rough group of pirates entered the restaurant.

“I’ll have the usual,” the captain said.

“I’m sorry,” the waiters said, “but all the meat has been bought out.”

“What! Who could have bought all the meat?”

“That guy, sir”

The captain grabbed Luffy and said “Who the HELL do you think you are? Buying all the meat here!”

“I think I’m hungry,” Luffy said while accidentally spitting some meat bits on the captain.

Nami chuckled a little. The captain looked at Nami attractively.

“Instead of beating the hell out of you,” the captain said, “I’ll take this girl” He grabbed Nami.

Nami screamed, “Luffy!’

“Get your hands off of my nakama,” Luffy said in a serious tone.

“Or what?”

Luffy stretched his arm in order to use…

Gumo Gumo no Pistol!

“Oh no! This is Strawhat Luffy!”
The captain was sent flying.

“Nami!” Luffy said, “Did you bring the Clima-Tact?”

Nami nodded.

“Then finish off the rest”

Thunder Charge!

The Thunder Charge shocked the rest of the pirate crew. As they left the restaurant they noticed it was late. They walked back to Sunny. When they were on the ship Nami said good night to Luffy.

As Nami walked to her cabin Luffy said, “Wait.”

Nami looked back and said, “What is it Luffy?”

Nami walked closer to Luffy. Then all of the sudden a force pushed Nami. Luffy caught her in his arms and as Nami fell into Luffy’s arms their lips touched. Neither one of them wanted to let go. Sanji jest got back

“OI!” Sanji shouted, “What the HELL do you think you’re doing!” Sanji kicked Luffy’s face and he was sent flying until he hit one of Sunny’s walls. “Nami-san are you all rite?” Sanji asked.

Nami said, “Yes, Sanji-kun I’m all rite.” As she was walking into her cabin she said. “Goodnight Sanji-kun. Goodnight Cap-tain-san” Nami went in her cabin fell on her bed and whispered to her self, “Luffy...”

---

The next morning….

“Oi!” Sanji shouted, “Breakfast is ready!”

Luffy slept at the same spot where he landed. He woke up by the smell of food. As he and the rest of the crew got there Luffy took little then usual and served Nami food.

“Thank you Luffy,” Nami said with a pleasant smile.

As breakfast ended Luffy and Nami went to a private part of Sunny where no one could see them. Luffy started to talk.

“Nami,” Luffy said nervously, “I think I….I think I…. I THINK I LOVE YOU!”

Nami stood silent. She started to blush and said, “I think I love you, too Luffy.”

They got closer and closer. Both of them had a heavy blush on their faces. Luffy put his arms around her. And Nami started to put her arms around Luffy. They started kissing. Unfortunately Sanji run in on their kiss.

“Nami-san!’ Sanji said.

Luffy and Nami let go of each other’s lips. Nami started to say, “It’s all rite Sanji-kun.”

Sanji became heart broken. Luffy and Nami continued kissing until the next food period. Well they had breathers now and then…. A few days later, during lunch….

Luffy said, “I have an announcement to make.” Everyone listened. “Me and Nami are going out!” Sanji again heartbroken dropped his jaw.

“Its about time,” Zoro said.

“What?” Sanji asked confusingly.

“You mean you didn’t notice that these 2 were in love? From the time they met it was obvious that these 2 were in love.”

Zoro ended talking and they finished lunch……

Stay tuned for the ZoroXTashigi story!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment