Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - FrankyXRobin Story

Anyways this Fan-fic is 1 story with each of my favorite couples' point of veiw. If you don't like one of these couples plz veiw the chapter of the couple you like...

Chapter 5 - FrankyXRobin Story

Chapter 5 - FrankyXRobin Story
FrankyXRobin

Franky, along with Robin, defeated Perona using team work attacks. Luffy and his crew were just settled on an island and were ambushed by a lot of bounty hunters. The pirates easily defeated the bounty hunters, but everywhere they go they would be ambushed again. Finally, all the bounty hunters on that island went to attack them. This was a chance for Usopp’s new escape plan. Hissatsu Chou Kemuri BOMB! Usopp packed the ability of Hissatsu Chou Kemuri Boshi into a bomb.

As the smokescreen spread, Robin tripped while running. She was about to fall head first. Robin closed her eyes to expect the worst but, Franky caught Robin in his arms. Robin opened her eyes and she noticed that Franky was running with her in his arms.

“Thank you, Cutty Flam.” Robin said.

“Don’t mention it, Nico Robin.” Franky said while blushing a little.

---

During the celebration, before they cheered, Franky was staring passionately at Robin; likewise Robin was doing the same thing to Franky. Luffy, standing next to Franky, noticed he was distracted, and Nami, standing next to Robin, noticed that she was distracted. Both of them poked their neighbor in the elbow. Franky and Robin snapped out of it and all of them cheered. During dinner, there were no more drinks (accept for water), so Robin had no nothing flavorful to drink, so Franky gave Robin one of his special soda.

---

They were about to land on another island. Everyone decided to explore and shop and on their own.

“ROBIN-CHWAN!♥” Sanji shouted, “WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN ME IN SH-“ Robin used her devil fruit powers to shut Sanji up.

“Sorry cook-san.” Robin politely said, “I have plans. Cutty Flam, would you like to join me?”

“Uh sure.” Franky responded.

---

As they were walking, Robin found a one of a kind book.

“This book! ‘Couples’ Stories’. It’s a by F-F Gen. It’s about a Pirate crew that has love stories about a Captain and his navigator, the first mate and the battle expert, the marksmen and the assistant doctor, and the shipwright and the archeologist, plus side stories on the crewmates that didn’t find love. If only I brought money.” Robin said.

“Damn. I’m out, too.” Franky said, “But I have an idea. Let’s steal it.”

“Cutty Flam, who knew you had a mind as devilish as mine.”

Franky blushed a little. Franky gave Robin his Hawaiian shirt. Franky went up to the storekeeper to distract him.

“I need a shirt that’s my size,” he said.

“And what would that be, sir,” the shopkeeper said.

“That would be a quadruple extra large.”

As they were talking, Robin used her devil fruit powers to grab the book. She hid it under Franky’s shirt, which she was wearing.

“I’m sorry sir but there’s no such size.”

“Then I’ll be taking my business else where!”

As they were walking, after stealing a one of a kind book, they saw a beautiful forest and they went in. They saw the beauty of the forest. Then, they saw lumberjacks chopping down the trees. Franky was so mad he gone in front of the tree to protect it.

“Move.” The lumberjack said. Franky stood his guard. “All rite, if you’re not gonna move I'm gonna have to chop you, too.

The axe hit Franky’s body and only made a small scratch on his abs.

“Ouch,” Franky said in a serious and sarcastic way. “Strong Hammer!

The attack knocked the lumberjack straight across the island. Robin used Seis-Joven Fleur Clutch (16 Flower Clutch) on two lumberjacks.

“Cutty Flam,” Robin said, “Don’t be too rough we mite knock down one these trees.”

“Right. Coup de Boo!

Once all the lumberjacks were defeated, Robin and Franky relaxed in the forest until it was late. Back on the ship, Franky and Robin were about to say good night. Instead they got closer and they put their arms around each other and they kissed. They kissed for about a minute. Both of them were in shock and embarrassed.

“Good night, Franky,” Robin said.

“Good night, Robin. Wait a minute. Did you just call me ‘Franky’?”

Robin nodded. Robin only says someone’s real name only when she has a deep respect for them.

---

The next morning after breakfast, Robin and Franky talked about last night.

“Franky,” Robin started to say, “last night, I-I-I felt something when we kissed.”

“You felt something? Damn. I knew I shouldn’t of sticked my tongue out.”

“No, no, not that. I felt a warm and tender feeling like a should never have let go.”

“Do you want to feel the feeling again?”

“Yes, I-“ Franky caught Robin off with a kiss. They didn’t let go this time.
Well this part is done. 2nd favorite couple. Stay tuned for the Side Story (don’t wanna leave out the rest of the crew.)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment