Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lost Within the Heart

Twanypaw finds her father dead and has to fight Foxy Lady when she gets home she finds all of her family dead exept Blue Flame.

P.S. it's based off PowerPets.

Chapter 1 - Lost Within the Heart

Chapter 1 - Lost Within the Heart


Lost Within the Heart

1

By Firestar_Rised



Her name is Twanypaw, she named after a brave Collie who is said to posses the power of Water, Fire, Earth, Light and Darkness. She is a grown tan Collie. She's lived in a forest for most of her life. She's tried to remember her own life as a child. Most of it is just a blur. She will try and tell you all of her own life but it may take some time.



Her mother died in labor, or that's what she was told. Her father tried his best to raise her but he had to ask her aunt for help. Her father would bring food her return. She would rarely see him. He was always running around, hunting, and on occasion he would go to her beloved mother's grave. While he was gone she would stay with her aunt. She was her best friend, but sadly she passed on one day. Her father had no choice but to stay home with her. Others would hunt for them. But she new he wanted to feel the thrill of hunting.



“Father I found you,” Twanypaw said happily after a game of hide and seek. There was no word from him.

Come on no playing dead,” She said annoyed. She pressed her nose up against his skin. She was supposed to feel warmth but all she felt was coldness.

“Father,” She said with a shaken voice, “No…NO! You can't leave me! You're the only one I have left…”



She had a feeling that something was watching her. Something was looking at her with cold eyes the type that gives you the goose bumps. That's when it hit her like a bucket full of cold water on your face in the morning. No collie would a gone so far a camp when it new its time was up. He had been killed by a Red Fox. She could tell from the markings this was the Fox named Foxy_Lady_. That's when she heard a voice. She did a 360 in the air before landing in front of _Foxy_Lady.

“Yes that's right I killed your father,” Sneered _Foxy_Lady

Well do you miss your father than maybe you should join him,” _Foxy_Lady growled. He lunged at her only missing her by an inch.

“You are so well trained for a two year old, Huffed _Foxy_Lady.

“I'm not a child and you seem to be getting stupider by the moment.” Twanypaw growled. This time she lunged and Hit his ear with her claw.



_Foxy_Lady Screamed and growled, “You will pay for that!”

“Really then maybe you should try.” Right before he lunged she repeated a spell her father had taught her:

Fire will spin

I will win

You will return to your master

For now you thought you could master

The Collie!

“Hmmm a spell,” said _Foxy_Lady. As soon as he had said that, fire started to spin around _Foxy_Lady. _Foxy_Lady was screaming and the forest seemed to chant, “Fire will spin, I will win.”

She stood there frozen that it had worked. She was a spell caster. She would have to get the books Father had given her.
















Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InvaderShan on August 28, 2006, 9:45:01 AM

InvaderShan on
InvaderShanXD Lol good first part of the story! ^^

Firestar-Rised on April 19, 2006, 7:49:50 AM

Firestar-Rised on
Firestar-RisedOk....*Smack!!*

InvaderShan on March 17, 2006, 4:21:29 PM

InvaderShan on
InvaderShan*cracks up again b/c of weee* oh yeah, how bout SQUEE? hehehe....*laughs maniacly* ahem! keep it up, care bear! :D *you have full permission to give me a virtual smack cross the head w/ a paper fan...thingy!*
:D

Firestar-Rised on March 17, 2006, 9:04:03 AM

Firestar-Rised on
Firestar-RisedWeeeeeeeeee