Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Lost Within the Heart 2

Twanypaw finds her father dead and has to fight Foxy Lady when she gets home she finds all of her family dead exept Blue Flame.

P.S. it's based off PowerPets.

Chapter 2 - Lost Within the Heart 2

Chapter 2 - Lost Within the Heart 2


Lost within the Heart 2

She turned and looked at her father and wept. Her beloved father was gone forever. _Foxy_Lady would pay. She dragged her father home. When she got into the campsite she went to go see the elder in the camp. When she got there she saw red fur and red water.



“Blood_Red_ are you here” She asked knowing he was dead.



“Hello, Twanypaw. Is that you?” She heard a puppy call.



“Blue_Flame, is that you?” All she heard was whining and crying. As she ran closer she saw another Red Fox, Night_Wind_. She repeated the spell that sent _Foxy_Lady away but it failed. Instead she had to run out and charge the beast. With one swift bite she killed it. She ran over to Blue_Flame as fast as her legs would let her.



“Are you okay, asked Twanypaw.



“Yes but my leg hurts,” complained Blue_Flame



“We have to get to the spot, said Twanypaw. The spot is a hole that Twanypaw had found. It was located in the middle of the New Barkston Forest. When you went down the hole you had to go through a series of tunnels. When you got to the end you would be in a cave that was all crystal.



She grabbed him by the scruff and led him out to the middle of the forest. She saw the last place a collie could go and be safe. But yet she thought home was safe so did Blue_Flame and It seemed they were the only ones left. She opened the door and set him down. She turned around to see another Red Fox hurdling at her. This red foxes name is Bloody_Hunter_. She set down the door and started the fight. They went around in a circle twice. She was the best fighter in the pack and she was willing to prove it. She was about to lunge when a other collie hit the Red fox. The collie was green also it was a male and was her size. She would say he was her age. They looked so alike. She had heard her mother had other collies. One went missing, after a raid by the red foxes, all other collies died except her. Her father said he was green and a boy and one day maybe she would meet him.



The Collie was having a hard time with the Red Fox. So she leapt in and with one bite the Fox was down.



“Who are you,” Asked the green warrior.



“I'm Twanypaw.”



“Hello, I'm Leafpaw”



As he was trying to explain him self as she ran over to get Blue_Flame.



“This is my little cousin Blue_Flame. Well you are welcome to stay with us I think the attacks are done for today at least I hope so,” the last few words Twanypaw mumbled to herself.



“Umm ok but you need to meet someone else. Red_Flame? Will you come out?”



Red_Flame came out quietly and sat down, “Hello,” she said in a small voice.



Blue_Flame looked over at Twanypaw and whispered, “Twanypaw don't you think this is a little funny. Leafpaw looks like you. Also Red_Flame and Blue_Flame, both names are ending the same way?”



“Yes, but we do need all the help we can get to defeat _Foxy_Lady.”



Blue nodded his head. The Collies started of to Twanypaw and Red_Flame's camp.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InvaderShan on August 28, 2006, 9:47:54 AM

InvaderShan on
InvaderShanneato. good work!