Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Lost Within the Heart 3

Twanypaw finds her father dead and has to fight Foxy Lady when she gets home she finds all of her family dead exept Blue Flame.

P.S. it's based off PowerPets.

Chapter 3 - Lost Within the Heart 3

Chapter 3 - Lost Within the Heart 3


Lost within the Heart 3



They were walking back when Twanypaws nose picked up the sent of something scared. They then preceded towards the smell that sort of smelt like Twanypaws father.



“Umm, are you fallowing are sent back to camp?” Leafpaw said .



“No I smell my father,” Twanypaw said gaping, “You must smell like my father than…..”



“And you smell like me,” Leafpaw said puzzled.



“Do you think were related,” She asked in disbelief.



“No it's not possible, any ways lets get back to your camp,” He said in a hurried voice. They turned the other way and started to run to Twanypaws camp.



It was night when they arrived at her camp. It was so, so, so quiet. As they walked in Blue_Flame and Twanypaw started to cry for there dear loved ones. When they walked into the cave which was now Twanypaws, the leaders. (Her father had been the leader before his death.)



“Why are you crying,” asked Red_Flame



Blue_Flame mumbled, “Because we fell under attack from the Red Foxes and they killed every one even the leader, Father of Twanypaw. She and I are the only ones left.”



“Same with us,” Said Leafpaw. Blue_Flame and Twanypaw gave him a startled look.



A moan came from Leafpaw.



“What's wrong Leafpaw,” asked Twanypaw while Red_Flame was running to his side.



“Tha…That…That's my father…” Said Leafpaw weakly. His knees looked that they were about clasps. (And they did)



“How is that your father?Twanypaw asked puzzled.



“He came to see me when I was a pup. He said I would meet with you. He told me you were tan, a girl and pretty.”



“Oh,” she said quietly.



“Oh, yay a family reunion, but I hate to bring bad news, but Foxy_Lady_ is behind you,” Blue_Flame said in an `Oh Great I'm related to Leafpaw and Red_Flame.'



Leafpaw, Red_Flame, Blue_Flame and Twanypaw stood side by side ready to fight. Twanypaw took a step forward.



Foxy_Lady spat, “No more spells for you princess.”



“Think again,” she said coldly, “You killed my father and you will pay.”



Her father had taught her a spell that would be used If she was endangered. It would not harm any of her friends only her enemies. It didn't rime but it worked.





“The world is a never ending place,

Fire Burns,

Water will fall,

Earth Grows,

Light is Bright,

Air lets us live,

Dark lets us die,

All six elements will

Destroy you for what you have done.”



A cloud had started to form and with that rain started to fall, Fire started to surround him, Rocks started to crumble, light was coming out on the rocks in which it was so bright it started to blind Foxy, Wind started to howl, He screamed then got quiet and got dark then he fell to the ground limp.



“Now the pain is gone the rain will stop

Fire will be scorched out

Earth will grow back

Light will be covered

Air will be a summer breeze

Dark will be light

All six elements

Have done what they were used for.”



Foxy was dead, her worries for her father were gone. Hopefully the war would stop.




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InvaderShan on August 28, 2006, 9:51:22 AM

InvaderShan on
InvaderShanhopefully, the war would stop...

huh...okay..this is excellent! ^^; keep this up!