Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Lost Within the Heart 4

Twanypaw finds her father dead and has to fight Foxy Lady when she gets home she finds all of her family dead exept Blue Flame.

P.S. it's based off PowerPets.

Chapter 4 - Lost Within the Heart 4

Chapter 4 - Lost Within the Heart 4


Lost Within the Heart 4

As Twanypaw turned around she saw Red_Flame was shivering.

“Are you sick,” asked Twanypaw while looking into her face.

“I don't know,” mumbled Red_Flame.

“You should see my cousin he was in training to be a medic, but his training was interrupted by the killing of his trainer.”

Red_Flame just shook her head and stumbled over to Blue_Flame were he was finding all of our medicines. A few moments later Blue walked over to see me.

“Twanypaw, we have to talk about your magic.”

“Why?”

“It seems to affect Red every time you use it. Same with the rest of us.”

“How is it affecting you and Leafpaw?”

“Well it seems to be draining are level of power when you cast a strong spell. I felt apart of me drain away when you used that second spell to cancel out the first spell. But I am used to your magic because it's a gift that you gave me when I was three months old…”

“What do you mean?”

“Well when I was three months old you were still `ripening' with all of your magic. Well when I was old enough to meet you. You and I basically touched noses and you transferred some of your own magic to me. That's how I became a healer in training because I can see into the future. Also I can cast a small healing spell. Ever since Blood_Red_ had excepted me into his training I haven't told anyone.”

“But why not me! You should have told me, I can't believe you!”

“You must!”

By then Twanypaw was storming away. “How could he not tell me,” she fumed in side of her head. “After all we are best friends,” she said calmly inside of her heart. “Its not like he could just go up to me and say, how are you Twanypaw and by the way I can cast a spell because I can control magic also.”

By then she was so worked up she sat and cried. She didn't know why she cried but she did and it felt like she had a burden taken of her.

“Hey, Twanypaw! Red_Flame's going to tell us something,” yelled Leafpaw.

Twanypaw finally picked up her self and moved over to Leafpaw.

“Well while Twanypaw was out with her father he was killed but know here's my side of the story…”




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InvaderShan on August 28, 2006, 9:53:49 AM

InvaderShan on
InvaderShanokay, what's Red_Flame's side of the story???

good work!