Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

This is just a short story i wrote while i was really wild and messed up

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning


The Day I Cried “BARK??”



One normal day a boy named Noah went outside of his small condo. He didn't have much money and couldn't afford more than food and Mortgage on his condo. He had no family members and was VERYYYY lonely.

He was walking around a walk right passed a penny. (Back where he lived a penny was a lot of money) he shouted “BARK!!!” Because he was Soooo happy.

A day later he heard a scratching at his door. *Scratch Scratch*

At first, he tried to ignore it. Then it came again *Scratch Scratch*

“OH MY GOD!!! WHAT IS IT!! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?!” He shouted.

“BARK!!” “BARK!!” Came a voice at the door.

Thinking back he remembered he made the same noise once he found that penny. He quickly ran to the door wondering if someone else found a penny and was uh… scratching his uh.. door with it…

He flew the door open and their he found a little doggy.

Now remember. He was a middle aged poor man so he had no clue what a dog was. “Whaddya want you stupid furry vermin?!” He exclaimed.

“BBARRKK!!” The dog Shouted.



Uh… Bark to you to… he muttered

The dog then took a dump on his doorstep and he used up his penny to clean it up. So hes a very poor man again.



SUCKS FOR HIM!!!





Made By: Noah

Inspiration By: Red bull (For making me wild)

Thanks to: BlazingSword for helping me find this site



Anddd That's all!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DukeofGames16 on June 8, 2006, 10:11:07 PM

DukeofGames16 on
DukeofGames163 months and no comments? i hope that doesn't happen to me! here u go.

why'd u write that in the ouka section? i dont c her nywhere in the story.
funny story nyuwys. lol. i was entertained.