Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

One Day Sonic races Shadow but then hears a strange brodcast. It's up to Sonic to kill who ever that was and Shadow to kill Amy. (PLEASE READ)

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
Rise of the Egg EmpireRiseof the Egg Empire. Or something like that. (NOT)
 
Oneday in Metal City Sonic was having fun racing against his rival Shadow.
“Isthat all you got?” Sonic asked? “I’ll show you my true power!” Shadow replied.Just as Sonic reached the finish line there was a news brocast. “Welcomeracers! You make think why I’m talking on a giant T.V. Well, I want to let youknow I’m going to rule the World. And, I’m open ladies.” “Who was that?” askedTails. “Sounds like……..EGGMAN! Do I have to kick his fat but every day?” askedSonic. Beep. Beep. “Oh-no! Amy’s not too far away! I got to split! See ya!”said Sonic. “SONIC! SONIC!” screamed Amy. “WHERE ARE YOU! I WANT TO MARRY YOU!”screamed Amy again. “Go to Hell Amy, would ya?!” asked Shadow. “Sonic!” yelledAmy. “No, Shadow. Shad-ow!” said Shadow. “No, Sonic.” replied Amy. “Whatever,just don’t…AHH! GET OFF!” yelled Shadow. “Sonic!” said Amy. At Robo city Sonicwas trying to map out Eggman. “You should be right here Eggman!” said Sonic.“Ha-Ha-Ha!” laughed Eggman (for the last time). “You fool I will kill you now!”Sonic stares at Eggman. “ When are you going to learn.” Said Sonic. (Sonicpulls out a knife) “Ha-(choke)-(gage)-(squell)” did Eggman. “Now your dead”said Sonic. Back at Metal City. “THAT’S IT! I’M KILLING YOU!” yelled Shadow. (stabbingsounds) “Hey guys,” said Sonic. “SHE’S DEAD HAPPY?!” asked Shadow. “Yes. BIG time.”Replied Sonic.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment