Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Musings of a Black Heart

Eh...well, these following chappies are basically just the results of a pathetic fan girl trying to put herself in the character's shoes. Especially really cool hover ones. ^_^;

Chapter 1 - Musings of a Black Heart

Chapter 1 - Musings of a Black Heart

(rolls eyes) Oy vey. I'm Shadow obsessed, as you can tell. Well, anyway, this is just a wee bit of his rambling thoughts, how I think he feels. If you look closely, there's also a reference to him liking someone other than Maria (gasp!) Who? You decide.

And another thing...does this belong in poetry, or should I just leave well enough alone? Lemme know!

---------------------



The pain...like nothing I've felt before... Nothing can take it away...nothing...the only cure died a long time ago...

I tried shielding myself against...it worked...for a while...then it didn't work anymore...she got in with the same words...the promise...

My promise...to her...and her...a second chance...you all blew it...

No more chances...you'll all face the consequences of your actions...

Murderers...all of them...murderers...killing anything and anyone that gets in their way...

That blue orb...so peaceful...like the angels that she collected...does the other collect angels?

She chases him...it's useless...he doesn't care...

Doesn't she see? He doesn't care...he can never care...

Can't you see? Can you understand? He doesn't love you...

It doesn't make sense...why she was killed...and so many others lived...

Why did I live? Why not her? She deserved it...maybe she's not really dead...

As long as I remember...she can never die...

But I'm forgetting...what did her voice sound like? Did it sound like hers? Soft, melodious...

I keep looking at that cursed picture...how did I get it? Who gave it to me?

Nothing makes sense...being plucked out of the sky does that...

Or maybe it's just me...

Maybe it's all me...maybe I really am just a faker...

Faker...someone that lives off of another's identity...

Me...living off the identity of a hero...I'm no hero...

Quite the opposite...I'm nothing but a villian...

She needs a hero...not me...not a weapon...

A weapon...that's all I am...all Project: Shadow was created to be...

A broken weapon...a disillusioned heart...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment