Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hedgebot

My first story...

Chapter 1 - Hedgebot

Chapter 1 - Hedgebot
Any StH character you can find in here is property to Sega/Sonic Team.
This story was created by my own memories of the Sonic series and some fantasy.
The readers should have played "Sonic Battle" to better know the places.
But it is NOT needed to know everything about it.
Green H is my own creation, Grey H and Snowe is just some extra characters to fill it out.

One late evening in Emerald Town, Tails House:

Tails: It has been three months now, since...Emerl...*A tear flows down his cheek*
Sonic: It is, Tails... but dont think more about it, the past is...*Tails interrupt Sonic*
Tails: But, how can you just forget him? He where our... friend...*Sonic sighs*
Sonic: Get some sleep Tails, tomorrow we are going to prepare Eggmans end of evildoing.
Tails:*He nods*Yes Sonic, tomorrow it starts...

Day 1, Emerald Beach:

Knuckles: Lets just get there and destroy his fortress and punch some sense into him!
*the others shakes thier heads*
Rogue: No good idea Knuck, Eggman has to much defenses in his new fortress, "The Eggkeep".
Knuckles: But what else can we do?*Knuckles says angrily*
Sonic: Well, i can take care of his defenses, he will never get me.*Tails shakes his head*
Tails: no good idea sonic, even if you take care of his defenses he still got to many Guards.
*A long silence comes, everyone sighs*
Sonic: So what should we do? Eggmans evil scheming must end!*Sonic says angrily*
*A dark character appears near them*
Shadow: I am here.*the others looks on Shadow, Knuckles waves his hand towards Shadow*
Knuckles: So why are you so late Shad?*Shadow gives Knuckles a cold glare*
Shadow: I have gathered some information about "The Eggkeep".*Everyone looks on Shadow*
Shadow: The Eggkeep is a steady fortress with multiple forms of defenses and guard bots...the chance to get into the keep and make a short work of Eggman is one in a million...
*Everyone sighs*
*the wind is starting to blow up, it starts to rain*
Sonic: The meeting is over folks, time to get home, we will come up with a plan someday...

Terarius, 14 years ago:

Green Hedgehog: Damned!*The hedgehog glares on all Guardbots around him, they are ready to shoot at him
when the order is given*
*A grey blur runs forth to the Green Hedgehog, it stops, a grey Hedgehog*
Grey Hedgehog: Move it or you are damned!*the Grey H draws forth two guns, and begins to rapidly shoot at
the Guardbots*
Green Hedgehog: I shall not be defeated yet pal*he draws forth a massive launcher* Enemy locked, hold them
at bay a little more...
Grey Hedgehog: Sure thing pal!*he throws away his guns that are out of ammo and draws forth a SMG*
*the bots are now half the number, but they are still shooting on the hedgehogs*
Green H: Get out of the way!*the Grey H dodges to the side as the Green H fires a energy blast*

five minutes later:

Green H: can you walk?
Grey H: sure thing*both of em laughs, and starting to walk away, when the Grey H suddenly falls to his knees*
*The Green H looks on his friend, Out of the Grey Hs chest is a metallic blade coming out and blood flows*
Green H: NO! Sunder!*Sunder, the grey h, is slowly falling to the ground as the blade is drawed back, the Green H is now looking back, he is not glad about the sight, a robotic, feminine, cyan colored bunny glares at him* Not you to Snowe, will it ever end...

Back to Emerald town, at "Club Rogue"

Rogue: So what do you think about the situation, Knuck?
Knuckles: Not good, those new types of Rustbuckets Eggman has created is to strong for even me!
Shadow: Indeed they are, still the three of us can take them easily*Knuckles and Rogue nods*
Rogue: Yes, its only Shadow that can defeat one of them singlehandely, but even then you doesnt goes away without at least some wounds.
Knuckles: Damn those Rustbuckets! And now Eggman has taken one Chaos Emerald!

At the same time at the "Central Lab":

Tails: Interesting...*Tails is sitting at a computer gathering information*
Sonic: Found anything yet Tails?*Sonic Walks over to Tails and looks on the computer, he does not understand any of the marks and numbers*
Tails: yes i have found some information about the new E-Series robots...*Sonic looks relieved*
Sonic: So spill it out will you?
Tails: sorry but i will say it at the next meeting...
Sonic: whaat?
Tails: at the next meeting, not before...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Please comment what you are thinking about it and also report some flaws if you finds any, it is important to me, i am trying to use proper english but i am not the best at it, I where born and raised in Sweden.
Ah yeah, Terarius is another world, the Green H, Sunder and Snowe lived there, want more info about it? then just ask(if anybody cares to know)

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonicgirl on December 9, 2004, 10:43:04 PM

sonicgirl on
sonicgirlCool! your fic is like mine,we seem to have a lot in common! More greater fics than pics! Please check out my fics if you can! C ya! By the way,your characters are way cool!

Mightyboy7 on October 14, 2004, 11:53:54 PM

Mightyboy7 on
Mightyboy7Nice! I saw ur comment on my profile and decided 2 read dis

Flash_the_Hedgebot on July 31, 2004, 4:59:42 AM

Flash_the_Hedgebot on
Flash_the_Hedgebotseems like some people likes it... then I will post the other chapters as fast as I can, already got four more to go...

thunderhead on July 30, 2004, 8:00:58 AM

thunderhead on
thunderheadwooo nice!

Frenzy on July 19, 2004, 4:22:41 AM

Frenzy on
FrenzyNice work, looks forward to the continue