Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Conspiration

My first story...

Chapter 2 - Conspiration

Chapter 2 - Conspiration
---Day 2, Tails lab---

Tails: So the second meeting has now started

Sonic: Yes and can you now tell us what the news about the new E series robots are?

Amy: Spill it out will ya tails?

Knuckles: Yes can you tell us today?

Tails: Easy now everyone...*Tails starts a hologram of the new E series robots*
As we all know they are nearly unstopable by our current force and...

Sonic: Skip that talk Tails and come to the point!

Tails: Um, yeah... I have gathered all data of the robots, and put them all in a few words...

All others: So tell us Tails!

Tails: Um, yeah... We need more firepower to defeat them...

Sonic: Tell us something we dont know Tails!

Tails: But I mean it! We need some of Eggmans OWN weapons to beat those!

*Silence comes*

Knuckles: So what we need to do is get into Eggkeep and get our hands on some weapons?

Tails: Yes, but we cant make that move, the problem there is that we lack firepower...

Sonic: Cant you just create some better firepower yourself? Or arent you smart enough?

*Knuckles rises fast as he hears those words*

Knucklesl: Are you insulting Tails now? hes trying his best to Sonic!

Sonic: Go drag something old over youself Knuck!(In sweden: Gå dra nått gammalt över dig, It means like: Stop it it is annoying or be quiet)

Tails: Um guys...

Knuckles: You are always insulting it when someone lacks something wether they lack it or not!

Sonic: SO WHAT!? Everyone here knows at least that you lacks a brain Knuck!

Knuckles: Say that again if you dare Sonic!

Tails: Guys!

Sonic: Yes I will braindead!

Tails: GUYS!

Sonic and Knuckles: WHAT IS IT!?

Tails: The meeting is over! now get out from my lab!

---Fifteen minutes later, at Amy apartment---

Sonic: Bah, Tails could realy do something about it...

Amy: But you where a little to harsh against him...

Sonic: So what!? He could have done some new weapons until the meeting at least!

Amy: I, dont know about that Sonic... But i know that we will come up with something...

---13 Years ago, Terarius, Tads Lab---

Grey Squirrel: So shall we start the operation folks?

Crew: Yessir!

Grey Squirrel: Hopefully this one can replace Sunder*He looks down on the green hedgehog, with only a stump left of his left arm*

---The next day, Terarius, Tads lab---

Green Hedgehog: Where...am I...*The H stares up in the bright lamp*

Grey Squirrel: So you finally awakes...

Green H: Who are you? and where am I?

Grey S: I am Tad, and you are in my Lab, the operation where succesfull...

Green H: What operation?

Tad: Your left arm...

Green H: My left arm where ripped of a year bef...*He suddenly sees a robotic left arm on his left side connected to his body*

Tad: Maybe the War still can be won...Flash the Hedge...Bot...

---Day 2 at midnight, Tails Lab---

Tails: Sonic where right!*Tails throws another prototype rifle in the recycle machine to restore the materials*
I cant make a decent weapon out of scratch!*He falls to his knees and slams his hands in the floor, crying*

---The same time, at Club Rogue---

Knuckles: The E-122 Robots are coming more frequently now...

Rogue: And the numbers in each attack has become more...

Shadow: Emerald City is spending money on defenses in the "Holy Summit"... We can hold the E-122 Series at bay...

Rogue: For now yes, but what happens when a E-123 Serie is created?

Knuckles: I think i got an idea...

Rogue:*She looks at the red echidna* Like what Knuck?

Knuckles: In "Gimme Shelter", Eggmans old quarters, there are plans for the E-102 Series, like Gamma...

Rogue: What sense does that for us? The Goverment has already taken that place and has started to massproduce that Series again

Knuckles: I didnt knew that...

Rogue: I am a agent you know, it is my job to know things...

Knuckles: Yeah, it is after all... But i thought, Sonic insulted Tails for not being able to create a good weapon...

Shadow: And you thought that Tails can make a better version of the E-102 Series robots?

Knuckles: No, i thought if he took the "Devastator" of the kind Gamma uses he could make a more mobile version...

Rogue:*Suddenly stands up and looks suprised* Thats an exellent idea Knuck! Gammas "Devastator" has Devastating power!

Shadow: Probably it where from that the name came...

Rogue: Are you insulting me Shad?

Shadow: No...But insulting Eggman for having a lack of fantasy for a better name...

*Knuck and Rogue Laughs*

Knuckles: Good one Shadow! I am glad that i came up with this idea...

Rogue: Why?

Knuckles: That will make Sonic see that I am NOT braindead!

*Knuckles and Rogue laughs, Shadow Smiles*

TO BE CONTINUED...

What do you all think about this Chap eh?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Frenzy on September 3, 2004, 8:15:16 PM

Frenzy on
Frenzygw