Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Zero

My first story...

Chapter 4 - Zero

Chapter 4 - Zero
---Day 4, Holy Summit---

Knuckles: What a fight last night, dont you think Rogue?

Rogue:*Rogue has got a wound on her right forearm* A real fight it where Knuck, Any casualties?

Knuckles: Two soldiers where badly hurt but they will survive...

Rogue: That is more Casualties than usual...

Shadow:*Walks to Knuck and Rogue* The E-122 Series has better equipment now, but I think old E has a big problem now...

Rogue: Like what Shad?

Shadow: I think he is starting to running low on Materials, That may be because he has distracted us here...

Knuckles: Distracted? You mean he has attacked on another position!?

Shadow: Indeed, he has now laid his hands on a Iron mine north-west of here...And a Oil platform out in the sea...

Knuckles: He must realy be desperate if he needs oil...

Rogue: Seems like we needs to be prepared for the worst?

Shadow: Indeed...

*What the three friends does not notice is a lightblue, fluid creature, that is flowing down towards Emerald town unnoticed*

---At the same time, At the Beach---

Amy: Where was you when the meeting took place yesterday Sonic?

Sonic: I where in the mountains east of Emerald City and thought about stuff...

Amy: Like what?

Sonic: None of you concern Amy...

Amy: O.K...*Amy walks to a stone and sits down, and sighs*

Tails: Hello everyone!*Tails comes running towards Amy,Sonic and Cream with Gamma at his tails, carrying something*

Sonic: So what has the little genius come up with now then?

Tails: Um...I... Me and Gamma has created a new weapon!*Gamma goes and drops a big sack before Sonic*

Sonic: Then we shall se what he has done...*Sonic opens the sack and draws out a form of the devastator*

Tails: The hole back of it is where you should place you arm in and inside you will find the trigger...

Sonic: Looks cool but, it is to heavy...*Sonic pulls his arm inside and grasps after the trigger, but he has problem to pull it upwards*

Tails: Thats where the other toys comes in!*Tails goes to the sack and pulls forth a belt and two silver-colored shoes*

Sonic: What the...Airshoes!?

Tails: Yep! to carry the FoG weapon you needs the "Lifter Shoes" and the "Carry Belt"!

Sonic: Okey...*After Sonic has gotten the new shoes on and put the belt on him the curiosity is easy to notice*
So how do I start those things?

Tails: Just say "Battle Mode"

Sonic: BATTLE MODE!*The Lifter Shoes Starts and Sonic finds it a little easier to move around, then the Carry Belt summons a Booster pak like gammas and Sonic then floats at low altitude*
Mighty cool toys you have done Tails!

Tails: Me and Gamma helped each others to create them...

Sonic: O.K, but now i will try this little baby!*Sonic aims a rock and pulls the trigger, the devastator lets out a low sound*
Nothing happened!

Tails: Um...let the trigger go...

Sonic: Like thi...*as he lets the trigger go a fullcharged blast goes of and Sonic can feel the tremendeous recyle of the blast*

*The stone is shattered as well as the other stones behind it*

Amy: Whoa!

Cream: Oh...

Tails: Such firepower!

Sonic:*He just stares on what he just did, then*Mighty powerfull Toys to!

Gamma: Battle mode initiated!

Tails: What!?*Everyone looks towards the point Gamma is aiming for with his own devastators, that now has got a improvement in power*

Amy: It is...It is...

Sonic,Tails,Amy and Cream: CHAOS!*Chaos now stands before Gamma that blasts of the devastator, Chaos becomes liquid and flows towards Tails, dogding the charge*

Tails: No!*Tails starts to spin his tails and takes to the sky, Amy runs to Sonic, and Chaos is aiming for Cream that is frightened*
Run Cream!

*Cream is to scared to move, Cheese flies to attack Chaos as he now becomes his original form*

*Within seconds, a loud, cracking sound hears, as Cheese´s body is pressed towards a stone by Chaos now morphed hand*

Cream: Ch-Cheese!!!*Creams doesnt seem to notice Chaos as she runs towards the now, dead and bloody, little Chao*

Sonic: Watch out Cream!

*But it is to late, Chaos has morphed his hand once again, and now the pals see his hand inside Creams mouth, making her unable to breath*

Sonic: You bastard!*Sonic shoots a charge at Chaos*

Tails: Sonic! NO!!!

*As the charge hits Chaos, the high electricity flows in his body and hurts Cream to*

Gamma: Attack!*Gamma is now behind Chaos, taking forth his Solid Knuckle to attack Chaos, but Chaos simply morph his other hand and knocks away Gamma in a wide-arch punch*

Tails: Nooo!*They all now see Cream, tears flowed down her cheek, when she died*

*Chaos now liquifies himself and flows away, as Sonic,Tails and Amy runs to Creams side*

Amy: Why...why...*Amy starts to cry*

Tails: Eggman...he controls Chaos...*Tails is shaking with both fear and anger*

Sonic: That Son-of-a-dog will DIE!*Amy and Tails looks on Sonic, that now has another look, he looks more...Evil*

Amy: S-sonic...*she reaches out her hand to try calming Sonic*

Sonic: Get away from me Amy!*Sonic hits Amys hand away and glides away from the others, leaving them with the now dead friends, Cream and Cheese*

---Day 4, Afternoon, Tails lab---

Tails: Why would Eggman kill Cream! Why!*Tails cries as he throws his working tools away* Gamma, can you finish it?

Gamma: Positive, and, I am sorry for the loss of Cream and Cheese...

Tails: We could do nothing...You dont need to be sorry Gamma...*Tails walks toward the door, he needs some fresh air, Gamma is taking care of the last details on the creation*

---Outside Tails lab---

Tails: Why did Eggman kill Cream, why?

Voice: Maybe he wants to shake you so you drop your guard...

*Tails spins around and stares on a green hedgehog and notices his robotic left arm*

Tails: Wh-who are you!?

Flash: My name is Flash the HedgeBot*Flash says to calm Tails*

Tails: Wh-what are you doing here anyways?

Flash: I am just on a passing by with my friend, but maybe we can be of help for you against this "Eggman"?

*Tails now notice a Brown squirrel with flame-colored and flame shaped hair walks forth*

Aeth: Hiya! the name is Aeth the Squirrel! but just call me Aeth pal!*Aeth holds his hand to greet*

Tails: My name is Miles Prower, But everyone calls me "Tails"...*Tails grasps Aeths hand and they shake hands*

Flash: Maybe we can have a place to sleep before we can talk about your problem? I for one is a bit sleepy...

Tails: Yes, follow me inside the lab and I maybe can find a place for you to rest...

TO BE CONTINUED...

MUAHAHAHA! Loss of two allies and Win by Two allies!, Sorry for that it where Cream and Cheese that needed to die

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mightyboy7 on October 14, 2004, 11:58:00 PM

Mightyboy7 on
Mightyboy7OOOOOOOOOO!!!! Very good so far!