Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Behind Enemy Lines

My first story...

Chapter 5 - Behind Enemy Lines

Chapter 5 - Behind Enemy Lines
---Day 5, Somewhere over the sea between Emerald City and Eggkeep---

*Sonic hovers over the sea with his new equipment, the Lifter Shoes and the Carry Belt, he thinks*

Sonic: Damn him, That Eggman...He will die today!*Sonic is filled with anger, but deep within him, he have fears*

---At the same time, Eggkeep---

Eggman: Hohohoho! So Sonic finally seems to come! Hohoho! Now he will be at MY service!*He turns around from the monitor*
Now be ready with the Project "Mindcontrol"!

Phi 16: Yessir Eggman!

Phi 17: Yessir Eggman!

Phi 18: Yessir Eggman!

*the three remaining E-121 "Phi" makes haste to ready Eggmans new weapon*

---Back to Sonic---

Sonic: There it is!*Sonic can now see the Eggkeep in all its power, the Eggkeep is on a small island ten minutes from himself*
Time to pay that bastard a visit!

---Ten minutes later, Egg-Islands shore---

Sonic: Time to party, E!*Sonic lands on the sand and starts to run at Super-Sonic speed towards the Eggkeep*

---In Eggmans lair---

Eggman: FIRE AT WILL ALL BOTS!*Eggman shouts in the microphone*

*Sonic can see the defenses lining up and starts to fire at him, he dodges the shots as he runs towards the keeps giant gates*

Eggman: I will go and greet my little blue rodent now!*Eggman walks on the teleporter and warps to the gate*
Get ready with the Mind-cannon Phi 16, 17 and 18!

Phi 16-18: Yessir! all ready Sir!

Eggman: Good good...

*the gates bursts open as Sonic walks in*

Sonic: You will die E, for killing Cream!*Sonic aims for Eggman*

Eggman: Please spare those words you little rodent! Because they will be your last FREE words!

Sonic: Wh-at!?*Sonic now notices the three Phi robots holding a large cannon aiming for Sonic*
Sh-iiit!

Eggman: FIRE THE MIND-CANNON!*As Eggman gives the order the cannon bursts off*

Sonic: Damn!*The burst hits Sonic, he instantly feels his body turning into metal, he becomes a robot*

Eggman: HOHOHOHO! Now you are under my control my little rodent friend! Is it not right eh?

Metal Sonic: Your rules are my law, Lord Eggman*Metal Sonic knees before Eggman as the big baddie gives out a laugh*

---At the same time, outside Tails lab---

Tails: Welcome to the meeting my friends! I bring two good news for us!

Amy: And I bring one bad...

Tails: Oh...Then you can tell that first Amy...

*Amy walks up to Tails and runs around, looking on the few allies left, Knuckles, Shadow, Rogue, Gamma and Tails is left*

Amy: Sonic...Has gone to the Eggkeep to fight Eggman...

*The others stares on Amy*

Knuckles: He did that!?

Amy: Yes...

Rogue: Wonder how big the chances of his return is...

Gamma: My data says it is a chance of 0,9%, End of line

Shadow: Not a big chance then...

Amy: How can you say so about Sonic? We all know he can take care of anything!...Right? he can do that...Right?*The tears are starting to flow down her cheek*

Tails: Easy now Amy, we maybe can come in time to rescue him!

Knuckles: huh? Why do you think that Tails?

Tails: Me and Gamma has built a huge creation for this fight*Tails presses a button on his new armband on his left arm*

Knuckles: What the...?*The left wall on Tails Lab is starting to move upwards, a loud sound hears as the huge machine rolls out*

Rogue: It is huge!

Shadow: Indeed Rogue!

Knuckles: Whoa!

Tails: We call it simply the Guardian*The machine now rises, it is a huge version of Gamma, but with more powerfull legs and arms and a huge box on the back*

Gamma: The Guardian has firepower far greater than a dozen of E-122 Series Bots, and its armor can only be penetrated by a force strong as a minor nuclear missile
Furthermore it have a hard penetrated defense shield that covers the whole body in sections, meaning if one arm is penetrated the rest is still protected, End of line

Tails: It is the ultimate battle machine...*Tails says with a grim voice*

Knuckles: You does not seem impressed with you work Tails...*The others looks suspicious on Tails*

Tails: Why should I be happy when I have greated one of the greatest weapons of war?

Flash: Because it is you that controls it...*Flash and Aeth now walks forth and Knuckles, Rogue, Shadow and Amy stares at them*

Tails: Maybe...oh yeah, the Guardian is the first good new, the second is that we got two new allies!

Knuckles: Does not looks like so much...*Knuckles says and points on Aeth*

Aeth: Oh yeah! Like you looks like something more! Garbage!*Aeth looks furious*

Knuckles: Say that again if you dare!*Knuckles gets angered*

Aeth: Yeah! Garbage!

Knuckles: Wanna fight!?*Knuckles says as a challenge*

Aeth: My pleasure!

Flash: Aeth! go down to the beach if you want to fight!*Flash points towards the beach*

Aeth: Yeah! good idea Flash! Now come you Garbage and show me what you got!*Aeth starts to run towards the beach*

Knuckles: I will show you, you little...!*Knuckles starts to run towards the beach aswell*

Tails: Oh boy...Well you Three dont want to fight?

Rogue: Nope...

Shadow: No...

Amy: No...*Amy starts to walks to her apartment*

Tails: Looks like we got two hotheads now...*Tails stares after Knuck and Aeth running to the beach*

Flash: You bet pal...*Flash nods*

*They all laughs*

TO BE CONTINUED...

Two hotheads...One less friend...One more enemy...What do you all think eh? I does not got anything against Sonic, Cream or Cheese!...Maybe a little...But it is MY story!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment