Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Keep

My first story...

Chapter 6 - The Keep

Chapter 6 - The Keep
---Day 6, Somewhere over the sea---

*Tails, Knuck, Rogue, Shad, Gamma, Aeth and Flash took of ground from the Holy Summit with Guardian to search for Sonic*

Tails:*He sits in the head of The Guardian and pilots it*All well onboard?

*Down in the Chest/Cargo*

Knuckles: All well with us Tails, you dont need to check every five minutes*Knuck says with a smile*

Tails: O.K, but I am checking for your own health you know...*He answers grimly*

Shadow: No casualties here, save those for the Eggkeep...*Shad says coldly*

Flash: Cheer people, for it is now or never we can rescue our run-away to Hedgehog!

Aeth: Yup, and we will probably kick some serious butt to, Right Garbage?*He says and looks on Knuck*

Knuckles: Ehehe...yeah..*Knuck nods and feels his back hurts since the battle with Aeth yesterday*

Aeth: You where better than you looked, buuut, your defense sucks pal*Aeth lets out a small smile*

Knuckles: Someday I will show you your superior!*He shows his hand as a threat*

Aeth: I shall wait until that day pal!*He answers and looks unimpressed*

Flash:*He walks towards the two fighters*Now take it easy you two! It is good to see you in good mood but dont go overboard with it!*He says grimly*

Aeth: No chance Sir!*He salutes Flash*

Knuckles: O.K Boss*Knuck give Flash a salute*

Flash: Since when did I become boss?*Flash says suprised*

Tails:*His voice sounds from the speakers* Since Sonic ran off we choose you as our new leader, if you dont have anything against it Flash?

Flash: No problems here, but I cant say I will make a good one*He answers with a smile*

Tails: We are fifteen minutes from the Eggkeep! be ready for battle everyone!

Rogue: Time for some real action then boys*She says with a little arrogant tone in her voice as she picks up her weapon, A customized, laser rifle*

Knuckles: Ready as always!*Knuck and the others, except Shadow puts their armors on*

Aeth: Youre not a bigger hero cus you dont wear protection Shad*Aeth gives Shadow a suprised stare*

Shadow: I will not need it, I am the ultimate lifeform, the ultimate weapon of war, I have no need of such things as protection...*He answers coldly*

Flash: Well, then would you not be more ultimate if you put these protection on?*Flash says as he pulls a glove on*

Shadow: What do you mean with that?*Shadow turns around and looks on Flash*

Flash: If you now are the ultimate weapon, would you not be even more ultimate if you had protection and such?

Shadow: You know how to put the words, Flash*Shadow says with a smile as he reaches for a suit of armor*

Flash: Indeed I do my friend...

---At the same time, Emerald Beach---

*A portal appears on the beach, a young, red-haired girl steps out, after a few steps the portal closes*

Girl: Where...am...I?*she faints*

---Back in the Guardian---

Flash:*Flash suddenly gets a chilling feeling, and makes a painfull sound*

Aeth: Huh?*Everyone looks on Flash* Whats happened Flash?

Flash: I felt...a disturbance...in the Void...*Flash shrugs whatever he felt off him*

Aeth: Dont come with some spooky thing now! because you should look right on the monitor*Aeth points on the monitor*

Flash: Huh?*As Flash looks on the monitor, he can clearly see the Eggkeep on the island before them*

Tails: We are there now folks! get ready for action!

Knuckles: Ready to fight!*Knuckles says as he cracks his fingers*

Aeth: Ready to kick some butts!*Aeth says with a bright smile*

Rogue: Ready for combat!*She says arrogantly and picks up her rifle*

Shadow: They shall fear my ultimate power!*Shadow says, with a small smile in his face*

Flash: Okey folks*Flash turns around and looks on the others*Rogue, take out any snipers you can find!

Rogue: Who died and made you boss? alright, I will do it

Flash: Knuckles and Aeth, you two will take out any heavy combat units you can find!

Aeth and Knuckles: Yes sir yes!*They both makes a salute*

Flash: Shadow, I need someone to cover my back!

Shadow: Fine with me!

Flash: Tails! Destroying any turrets or gates first, okey!?

Tails: No prob Flash!

Flash: okey then, lets do it!*The guardian lands on the shore, and opens the chest so the others may jump out*

*The defenses of the Eggkeep is slowly starting to raise*

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope anyones likes this story...

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flash_the_Hedgebot on October 30, 2004, 7:12:37 AM

Flash_the_Hedgebot on
Flash_the_Hedgebotokey sunnie! will try get sunnie in...that sounded stupid, whatever...and uh, anyone more that wants his/her char in my story?

sunflower_hedgehog on October 28, 2004, 9:32:40 AM

sunflower_hedgehog on
sunflower_hedgehogcan ya put sunflower in the story? :P i was board XD

Flash_the_Hedgebot on October 7, 2004, 12:40:33 AM

Flash_the_Hedgebot on
Flash_the_Hedgebotrealy? well, that was a suprise...want something special to happen in it? il take ideas if they are good...

sunflower_hedgehog on September 24, 2004, 5:52:29 AM

sunflower_hedgehog on
sunflower_hedgehogwow your story is great so good so far please continue!!! i absoulutly love your story