Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Ready to Battle

My first story...

Chapter 7 - Ready to Battle

Chapter 7 - Ready to Battle

---Day 6, Eggisland---

Flash: CHAAAARGE!!!!*Flash and Shadow starts to run towards the keep*

Tails: ATTACK!*the guardian closes the chest and goes into battle mode*

Aeth: Knuckles! I see some baddies here!*Aeth runs towards an opening in the nearby mountain*

Knuckles: O.K pal!*knuckles runs after Aeth*

Rogue: Snipers then...*she jumps up in the air, and aims her rifle on one of the snipers on the Eggkeep, and blasts off, an instant kill*
First kill boys!*she says in the headsets microphone*

Flash: Okey shadow! here they come!*three of eggmans latest robots comes up from the ground*

Shadow: They will be destroyed!*he uses Chaos control, to teleport up on one of em, he hits the head with all his power, to crack it*

Flash: good! now this one is MINE!*Flash runs towards a robot, and jumps, hits the robot with his robot arm, and crushes its head*

*Flash and Shadow dodges when the machine tries to attack them with a powerfull punch*

Flash: Shadow! jump kick?*They look on each others, then nods, both activates their jetshoes, and jumps at high speed up to the robots head, and makes a spin kick paralell to each others, squashes the machines head*

Rogue: TAKE THIS!*She shoots down one of Eggmans Air-bots, then adds in the microphone* Watch out boys, Air attack on the way!

Tails: I will take care of them!*he shouts to the others inside the Guardian, and activates its huge engines to enter air combat*

---Meanwhile, in an underground shaft---

Knuckles: boy! does E never learns not to build those reserve tunnels!?*Aeth and Knuck runs down the long tunnel, when a door suddenly closes down back off them, and another, and another as they run*

Aeth: hes trying to squash us! run buddy!*they look on each others, and nods*

Knuckles: you bet pal!*they runs down the tunnel*

---In the Eggkeep---

*Eggman stands at a monitor, with metal sonic to his right*

Eggman: mwahahaha! they think they win even if they take down my guards eh!*he laughs maniacly*

M.Sonic: They are fools, master...*Metal sonic watches the monitor, seeing so called, "old friends", fight for their lives*

Eggman: indeed they are, but they havent even tasted A THIRD of my firepower! mwahahahaha!

*the three Phi bots runs up to Eggman and Metal Sonic*

Phi´s: reporting sir!

Eggman:*he turns around and looks down on them, raises an eyebrown*Yes Phi´s?

Phi´s: we have scouted a unknown object, closing the island!

Eggman: huh!? what kind of object?

Phi´s: Unknown object! we cant decipher its structual data!

Eggman: WHAT!? YOU CANT DO THAT!? YOU IDIOTS! MUST I DO EVERYTHING MYSELF!*Eggman runs down to the main control board, rapidly presses buttons*

M.Sonic: what is the object master?

Eggman:*his face goes pale*I...I cant...Decipher its structual data! IMPOSSIBLE! I got the most advanced tech in the world!

---Outside Eggkeep---

*Nearly all guards have been destroyed, now Flash, Shadow, Rogue is seeking shelter in the remains of the Guardian, Tails stands there, shaking his head*

Tails: how could this happen? I thought the Guardian could withstand that energy blast...

Flash:*he pokes on Tails shoulder*Dont worry Tails! reinforcements have come! LOOK THERE!

*Flash and his friends looks up in the skies, a huge battleship approaches! it has a giant main core, two giant wings connected to tow huge hangars on each side of the ship, and is partly formed to slither thru the air*

Rogue: what...on...earth...is...THAT!?*she points up to the ship, as it comes closer to them, the Eggkeep suddenly lets out a huge noise, and lifts from the sands*

---Some minutes ago, inside the Eggkeep---

Eggman: its a huge battleship! alright Phi´s!*the Phi´s gathers and does salute*Get the eggkeep ready to LIFT!

Phi´s: Yes Sir Yes!*they runs away to the Sub-controls, Eggman looks grimly on the opposing battleship*

Eggman: how could they EVER build something as big as my ship!? it cant be from this world!

M.Sonic: Maybe it isnt Master*Eggman looks on Metal Sonic*THey maybe used Chaos Control to move it here from another world?

Eggman:*he shakes his head*Chaos Control CANT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TRANSPORT SOMETHING THAT HUGE WITH SO LITTLE POWER THESE RODENTS CAN GATHER!*Eggmap slams his hands on his coffe machine*

M.Sonic: then what did they use master?

Eggman: something...or someone...Got power more than imagination!! but who!?*Eggman thinks for a while, as the Eggkeep starts to fly*

---Outside, under the new battleship---

Flash: ok everyone! where is Knuckles and Aeth!?*the two runs towards them, black in ash*

Aeth: I said do NOT touch that button Knuck!

Knuckles: EY!? You was the one that said that probably was the only way out!*they both stops suddenly, and looks up on the new battleship and drops jaws*

Aeth and Knuck: WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT!?

Flash: no time to spill! get here everyone!*the friends gathers around flash, who opens something in his arm*Flash to the DARK ARK! beam us up!*A voice hears saying "Roger" and the friends are beamed up!*

...TO BE CONTINUED...

is it still crappy? comment please!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sunflower_hedgehog on December 15, 2004, 1:18:44 AM

sunflower_hedgehog on
sunflower_hedgehogwowies thats kewl! XDXD i like ur stories there so kewl ^^, u should post more now and than