Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Dirty Work

This is a story about the video game Knights Of The Old Republic. It shows Revans rise to the dark mantle of sith lord. And later his redemption, enjoy.

Chapter 4 - Dirty Work

Chapter 4 - Dirty Work
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Chapter 3: Dirty Work

We both stepped off the elevator, the energy of Taris around us as rush hour approached. I looked around and noticed a sign in Basic entitled "Cantina: First Turn on the Left". Carth and I set off to the cantina nervously, hoping not to run into any Sith patrol. I discarded my jacket with the Republic insignia along the way to avoid notice. We entered into the cantina feeling the buzz of energy and entertainment around us. A blue twilek waitress approached us.

"Welcome to the Taris Cantina," she said. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

Carth and I looked at each other, unsure if we want to let our mission be known. After a moment, Carth spoke.

"Do you know of anyone with information regarding the downed Republic escape pod?"

"I do not know any information," the twilek responded. "But my master would know of it."

She escorted us into a back room in the cantina. It was dimly lit as we entered, but a central large figure could be seen as we approached inward. A loud booming voice shouted to us.

"What is your business?"

"Do you have any information about the downed Republic escape pod?" Carth questioned.

A smaller figure leaned toward the large figure. We heard them whispering as the voice responded.

"If you would like this information, you must do a task for my master."

Carth and I gave each other a confused look.

"What is this task?" I replied.

"My master has people that are causing trouble for him and his business," the large figure said. "If these nuisances were to be eradicated then information may be given."

"And who are these people?" Carth inquired.

The large figure spoke with authority. "These two people may be located in the apartments. The first one is Nedina, and the second is Bendak. Both of these have been causing large problems for my business. Eradicate them and I will hold up my end of this agreement."

Carth and I, not wanting to waste time, rushed out of the room in a hurry. Running out of the cantina, we headed back to the apartment complex. We stepped in the elevator and activated it and it took us up to the apartments. As the doors opened, cold air blew onto our faces and we stepped out. We turned and walked towards our apartment, when a man stopped us.

"Are you two the men doing work for my master?" he asked cautiously.

We both nodded in unison.

"Both targets can be located in apartment sixty nine," he said, then he walked off, leaving us all alone. We continued toward apartment sixty nine.

"Freeze!" commanded a voice of authority, as we neared the apartment. "You Republic scum!"

We both spun around as my eyes set on the Sith patrol behind us, their guns at the ready.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment