Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The real reason why Sasuke Uchiha left

I got bored one day and came up with this idea. My character Mikura is slightly a part of it. Enjoy.

Chapter 1 - The real reason why Sasuke Uchiha left

Chapter 1 - The real reason why Sasuke Uchiha left
Sasuke Uchiha, one of the three remaining Uchiha clan members, younger brother to Itachi Uchiha. Rogue ninja, servant to Orochimaru. Left the village hidden in the leaves to join Orochimaru for power, but is that the real reason? Is that truly the reason why he left? So he could gain power to kill Itachi? I say different, ladies and gentlemen I give you my idea; he left because Naruto broke his heart. Yes, yes you heard me right; Naruto broke his heart, yes Sasuke does have a heart.
Sasuke: wtf?
Mikura: Just shut up and stay that way throughout the whole thing.

Exhibit A:
Sasuke did not automatically pull away from Naruto when they had kissed in the first few episodes. Showing that he is not only secretly gay, but also secretly enjoyed kissing Naruto for the few seconds that it was before Naruto had pulled away and begun to gag.

Sasuke: Not true.
Mikura: Shut up Sasuke…. *holding a roll of duct tape* Or else I’ll make you.

Exhibit B:
Sasuke knows that Naruto is obsessed with Sakura, while Sakura is obsessed with Sasuke. Leaving Sasuke to deal with the annoying girl along with Ino and having Naruto seemingly hate him throughout the years.
Sasuke: ……
Mikura: I’m learning much about you, Sasuke.

Exhibit C my good people:
When Naruto speaks Sasuke’s entire body shudders. Now you may just think this is because Naruto is speaking of Kakashi sensei’s hidden mouth, but it is in fact because of Naruto’s voice that you see Sasuke shudder and tremble.

Sasuke: That isn’t true.
Mikura: *sighs and tears off a piece of duct tape, placing it over Sasuke’s mouth* Shut up.

Exhibit D:
During the battle between Naruto and Sasuke to keep the young Uchiha from leaving the village Naruto proclaims that he cares for Sasuke; in which instance Sasuke’s mind had been changed and he thought about staying in the village that he has called home since before birth. Naruto then shattered his heart by professing that he cares for Sasuke in the brotherly manor, leaving Sasuke to return to his original thoughts of leaving the village for Orochimaru; who, despite being controlling and extremely possessive, would come to love Sasuke and would care for him deeply in the way that Sasuke wishes to be cared for. Even though Orochimaru really only wants Sasuke’s body for his own so that he may remain immortal and continue his experimentations on other powerless, greedy, lonely humans.

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen, the true reason why Sasuke left the village hidden in the leaves; because Naruto broke his heart when he secretly loved him, but he changes his mind when Naruto admits he cares for him, only to have his heart shattered to pieces when Naruto professes his love is that of a brother leaving Sasuke no choice but to leave the village as an emo, depressed teen who has many fan-girls, but only ever wants Naruto.

Sasuke: *tears the duct tape from his mouth* this is all lies, useless, meaningless lies!
Me: Oh shut up Sasuke, you know it’s true in the end.
Sasuke: None of this crap is true you liar.
Me: Suuuure I’m lying Sasuke, you just keep telling yourself that.
Sasuke: *death glare*
Me: *scary death glare* don’t test me Uchiha, I know a jutsu that beats even the original fireball jutsu and you can’t put out the flames no matter what you do
Sasuke: You wouldn’t dare, you normal villager.
Me: ……. Hell fireball jutsu!
Sasuke: *running around aflame*
Me: That’s what I thought you emo looser.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SweetxinsanityxSarah on December 5, 2011, 2:49:38 PM

SweetxinsanityxSarah on
SweetxinsanityxSarahme: Hahahahaaaaa poor Sasuke. xD
Then again...he is abit of a douche.

-sees Sasuke glare at her-
Oi, dont tempt me bird butt! I got a paddle here and im not afraid to bend your fine @$$ over my knee. -insane grin!-

Well least he doesnt get slammed soo much for being gay like poor Vanitas. All he wanted to do was 'unite' with Ventus to create the X-blade and tons of fangirls took it out of context.

Vanitas: Since im apart of Ventus...wouldnt that be self pleasure in a way anways? Ah who cares, I prefer boobs kekekeke. -watches Sasuke run about- Not that type of 'boob' though...zing!

me: argh that was as lame as Joe Swanson's legs. -3- back in your cage! -whips at Vanitas as he yelps running off- xD
Ha anywhos, thanks for the read, I enjoyed it much. 8P