Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Arrival

This is a story between me and my friends and what happens when a few guys from Advent Children go to an Anime Convention with a bunch of girls...
 
*Note: there is a bit of Shipping b/w the characters, so if you don't like shipping...don't read*

Chapter 1 - The Arrival

Chapter 1 - The Arrival
Chapter 1: ...The arrival...

Kitsune bounced down the stairs, after greeting Kat and Heatherat the door. Kat followed in a similarly bouncy fashion.
"Now, I have to warn you-" Kitsu began, but it was too late.
"Zo-to!"
"Omigod!" Kat jumped when Reno and Kathleen randomly materialized from the basement. Kat stared at Reno and then at Kathleen, who mouthed "I know," and gave her a thumbs up. There was a brief flicker of gold from a shadowy corner to indicate that Vincent Valentine had waved at them. He nodded courtiously by way of greeting.
"Wait are they all comming over?" Kat asked, a faint pink creeping across her stunned face.
"Well, guessing that pretty mush everyone else is, then I guess the Silver Haired Bishies (SHB) might be ove-" Heather was interrupted by none other than Loz, Kadaj, and Yazoo...
"Did we miss anything?" said Yazoo as he reached the bottom of the stairs, as Kat made a sound betwenn a 'no' and a 'yip'.
"Not..um..er..really..." she stammered and ushered them into the room.
"Hey Kadaj, I brought cookies!!!" Heather said comming from the table to take Vincent a cookie, who was still lurking in the corner.
"COOKIES!!!" he screamed in glee as he headed towards the table, where Loz was looking at the beans in the bowl with a little confusion. Just as Kadaj reached the table, Carbonel, Kitsune's cat, jingled merrily down the stairs...
"KITTY!!!" he cheered again, grabbing some cookies in one hand and the cat in the other and sat himself down on the sofa. ~Kat also looked up by the exclamation of her name~
"That was interesting, for someone who's supposed to destroy the world..." Vincent commented as Heather giggled from behind him,"Worm..."
"Wha?" said Kadaj with a mouth full of cookies and chocolate all over his face...everyone laughed, Kat and Kitsune let out a short 'squee!', Loz had beans on his face ~only after Heather had done so and they were about to engage in a bean duel~, Yazoo put his hands over his face, and Reno and Kathleen were in a fit of laughter.
"This is going to be a long night," sighed Kitsune.
Yazoo nodded weakly in agreement, "Yes, it is..."

Heather and Loz had commenced their bean duel.
"Bean Duel!!!"
"Asu Boka!" (let's play)
"You know I'm highly educated in the fine art of bean-fu" replied Heather getting ready to strike.
"Catie! There's food re-" Kitsune's father came halfway down the stairs and stopped at the sight of the two with beans on their face and in their 'bean-fu' positions.
"Right. Anyways. Dinner. Upstairs."
Everybody bounced upstairs, Heather and Loz peeling the beans off their faces dissapointedly. They sulked up the stairs. Loz bumped into Kat on the stairs , sending her tumbling into Yazoo's lower back.
"Uwah! Dignity Armageddon!!!"Kat yelped, before she was silenced by Yazoo's sweatshirt.
"Um...can I help you?" Yazoo asked coldly, regarding her over his shoulder.
"No. I'm okay." she said, still miffed by the sweatshirt. She didn't make any effort to pick her head up.
After that little episode between Kat and Yazoo, everyone made it upstairs and started piling up food on their plates, Kitsu's mother cought sight of Kadaj and Yazoo, commented on their size, and pilied more food on their plates as well as give them each a bagful of candy.(what Kitsune normally pawned off to us at lunch)
Yazoo stared numbly at his plate, "This is a bit...much," as he reached the downstairs and started eating. Kadaj agreeded, but he began consuming the candy at an alarming rate anyways.
"I think she thinks you're under fed." Loz said, as he ate.
"I am not underfed."
"You are extremely skinny though, Yazoo." Kathleen pointed out.
"Yes...your spine was poking me in the head," Kat said in a small voice, turning pinkish.
~starting of the progression of a nosebleed~
"hmm...so Yazoo-san is an alien?" Heather commented as he gave her a glare. (and a smexy glare at that tho. Kat has a slight nosebleed)
" I AM NOT AN ALIEN!...here I'll show you," as Yazoo took off his sweatshirt revealing his man-leather outfit underneith and unzipped that half-way, showing everyone his defined body. (Kat is starting to hemmorage at the nose now)
"I did NOT want to see that!!!" cryed Reno sheilding his eyes.
"I'm just toned..." he said turning in a modeling fashion to make his point clear. (Kat has officially died now from blood loss)
"Umm...Yazoo? I think you might have...killed Kat." relplied Kitsune.
"Poor thing...' said Yazoo as Kadaj poked what seemed to ber her brains on the floor.
Yazoo glanced carlessly at Kat, "Hm."
"Please put your shirt back on.' Reno snarled. He was covering Kathleen's eyes now. Yazoo picked up his shirt and gave Kat another look.
"Brother, I think those are mashed potatoes. She dropped her plate."
"I think you were too much for her Brother," Loz snickered.
"SHUT UP!!!" Reno bellowed, "Put your damn shirt back on!"
Heather, who was in a coner giggling her head off, commented, "Please, for the love of Jenova, before you give us all Kat's nosebleed syndrome..." Kat was now having another nosebleed.
"You all suck like Strife." she mumbled, getting up and looking for the tissues.
"What's that supposed to mean?" said Cloud, who really isn't all that important in this fanfic...(Kat: "Why are you here?")
"Nothing...just go bakc to your little emo fantasy world...no offense Vinny" said Heather.
"...thanks," he mumbled.
"Ow, Heather that hurts,' Kat said patting Vincent on the back, while she held a tissue to her nose.
"...?" 'Vinny' moved away from her.
"I was just trying to be nice.' Kat relplied, "And, dammit Yazoo-san! Put your bloody shirt back on. I'm going to die (again) if this keeps up." she snarled.
Yazoo sat back on the couch, spreading his arms wide, "No, I don't think I will," he said smirking.
"Yazoo, please. My parents!" Kitsune pleaded, "They'll freak out if they see you...like...that."
Yazoo put on the sleeveless shirt he had in his bag, did not put on his sweatshirt.
"If you insist..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment