Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Two can Tango

This is a story between me and my friends and what happens when a few guys from Advent Children go to an Anime Convention with a bunch of girls...
 
*Note: there is a bit of Shipping b/w the characters, so if you don't like shipping...don't read*

Chapter 2 - Two can Tango

Chapter 2 - Two can Tango
Chapter 2: ...two can tango...

Kitsune and Kat bowed in thanks, though Kat looked vaguely dissapointed and pale...do to blood loss.
"If you don't mind...uh...can we do something else?" Reno asked, "I mean, I'm sure some people would love to stare like idiots at Yazoo's 'flawless body', but not me, yo!"
"Yeah, sure! How about a movie?" Kitsune said grateful to be off the subject, "What do you want to watch?"
"Umm...don't really know...hey!What about this?" said Kadaj as he was rummaging through Kitsune's array of DVDs and pulled out The Phantom of the Opera.
"Okay, if you really want to" replied Kitsune alittle unsure, but then thought this might be interesting. kitsu passed the movie to Reno to put in the DVD player, whom he looked puzzled at the choice, shruged and put it into the player. the movie started and everyone gathered around the couches, Kathleen and Reno in the loveseat (that's it respectful name, mind you), Kat lying on the floor between Loz and Yazoo, Kadaj in the middle of the couch between Kitsune and Heather, and Vincent in the corner. Aside from Heather and Kitsune singing most of the lines to the movie, it came to the part where the main song "Phantom of the Opera" began to play. As soon as it started, Kitsune and Heather jumped up started singing again and acting out the parts. Strangely enough, Kadaj and Vincent (who was already standing) go up and started singing the Phantom's part to the two girls who turned slight pink. The four of them got more and more into it, when finally kitsune was singing to Vincent and Heather awas singing to Kadaj. The two girls looked at the two men and uttering a small 'oops', they switched places. When the song ended, Kadaj and Vincent both twirled the girls around and dropped them slowly over their arms(...like in the tango or something like that)
"eerm...thanks...umm...for that...err...dance,"Kitsune squeeked as she was now a reddish color. Heather obviously had enjoyed herself, as she was now hemoragging from the nose. Kat, Loz, and Yazoo's heads simultaniously hit their arms and they dissolved into laughter. Yazoo was laughinh aloud, an almost disturbing noise. (not 'cause he laughs wierd, but it's so uncharacteristic.) Reno and Kathleen had also commenced giggling and staring at the two pairs. the movie sang on with "Notes/ Prima Donna", utterly unoticed.
"Umm...Vincent...Kadaj?" said Heather nervously.
"Yes?" they both replied.
"I think you can let us go now, if you don't mind...the blood's rushing to my brain and it might explode." Just as Heather said this Vincent dropped her and Kadaj gently let Kitsune down. Kadaj turned a slight pink and Vincent, well, looked brighter than normal.
"Thanks alot...that's not what I meant," she said picking herself up, before a folden claw came to help out.
"...sorry"
"It's alright, I'm just gonna have a bruse and be sore all next week...I'll be just fine." she said, brushing herself off, jsut hen Reno let out a huge exhale of breath and yelled, "HAHA! HEATHER FELL ON HER @$$!! YO, CAN YOU BELIV-" and before he could finish, she was across the room and ontop of him ready to swing a fist into his face...trying to regain some dignity.
"Zo-to?" he said, making a funny face.
"...damn," she couldn't resist laughing, and who can't when Reno looks at you...
"Heh, thought so...you couldn't lay a finger on me if you wanted to." and then heather's fist came out of nowhere and punched him in the arm causing him to fall onto Kathleen.
"Ow, that hurts!" he yelped.
"Heather, don't batter the bishie," Kat said, snickering. Suddenly, Kitsu's mom yelled from upstairs, " Dessert time! Cookies, Cake, Brownies!" The others ran upstairs, Reno growling.
"Hey, does my arm look alright?" he said.
"Er- I can't tell," Kathlenn said nervously...nosebleedy biceps, she thought.
"Here-" Reno pulled off his shirt, after unbuttoning the top three shirt buttons, "Anything?"
"Er- your chest is nice... I MEAN...No, you look good...I MEAN...oh crap. You're gonna be fine," she was no quite red, and completly avoiding making eye contact. Reno looked at her, raised one eyebrow and grinned,
"oh, so she thinks I'm sexy?"
Kathleen snorted.
"She wants to hooold me, she wants to kiiiiss me, she wants to loooove me..." Reno sang happily.
"Shove it, Carrot top," she muttered, trudging upstairs.
"Haha- you're blushing," he called after her.

Kat snickered from the top of the stairs, until Heather called out to her.
"Hey Kat, look at this," she had balanced a plate of brownies on Yazoo's head, "It's brownies on bishonen!"
"Dear Lord..." Kat sighed and hung her head.
"Aww...isn't he so cute," said Kathleen, as Reno tuck out his tongue in disgust. He leaned over to Vincent and told him how Yazoo was so not cute, and Vincent was silent as always.
"Vincent, you're awfully not any fun at paties."
"..."

After all the girls had ran around the kitchen placing brownies all over the men's heads, everyone grabbed their plates full of sweets and headed down the stairs again. Once they reached the bottom, they took their respectful seats and restarted the movie where the fire jsut broke out in the opera house. Heather felt a a wierd presance around her and asked, "Have you guys seen Vincent? He was right behind Reno."
"No, but speaking of it, where is he?" said Kitsune fearing the worst...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment