Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Weird Games We Play

This is a story between me and my friends and what happens when a few guys from Advent Children go to an Anime Convention with a bunch of girls...
 
*Note: there is a bit of Shipping b/w the characters, so if you don't like shipping...don't read*

Chapter 3 - The Weird Games We Play

Chapter 3 - The Weird Games We Play
Chapter 3: ...The weird games we play...

"...I'm right here," he said in a low voice rfom behind the couch that made Heather jump," I'm trying to be what you all saylively." Kat rolled over, she was lying on the floor between Loz and Yazoo, and loked at Heather and Vincent.
"Forgive me, but you don't look in the least bit lively." She said, looking him over.
"...." he ignored her and continued to lurk.
"Vincent, why don't you just sit on the couch?" Heather asked.
"...Is there room?"
Heather blinked, as she hadn't actually been expecting an answer.
"uh, sure. I'll move over," she said. Heather did, and Vincent rose and dropped on the couch.
"Thank you," he said quietly.
"Still not lively!" Kat said. Yazoo smirked as Loz shushed her. Heather mouthed a shut up and gave her a don't-interupt-my-only-moment-of-happiness-with-him sort of look.
"Are you okay Heather?" Yazoo said, looking smug.
"I'm fine, thank you," she said giving him a death glare.
"Okay, the movies over, ummm....what are we gonna do now?" Reno said gesturing towards the TV and becoming quite restless.
"I have an idea...why don't we get into our pajamas and settle down and just talk?" suggested Heather.
"NO!!" cryed Kathleen, Kat, and Kitsune in unision.
"Why not? It seems like a good idea...I'm tired of wearing these clothes anyways..." said Kadaj, starting to take off his clothes in the middle of the room.
"Put your clothes back on, you idiot, and get a room!" cried Reno throwing a pile of pillows at him, Kat and kitsune squeeled and covered their eyes, Heather sat there dumbfounded and Vincent raised up his arm to cover her eyes.
"umm...I call the bathroom," said Heather getting up, grabbing her bag and running down the hallway towards the bathroom.
"I call somewhere away from Kadaj..." said the other three girls as well as Reno and Vincent nodding in agreement.
Once that ordeal was over and everyone had their pjs on...
The SHB were in black silk lounge pants with their shirts off (insisting that they were comfortable, but because Kat and Kitsune were hemorraging at the brain from bishie overload, they put on their white sleeveless shirts.), Reno was wearing lounge pants with Mr.Bubble on them and a shirt that matched, vincent was wearign red lounge pants with a black T-shirt with the Batman logo on it (Heather was now in comatose from the sight, Kathleen had to hit her with a pillow for her to relize she was drooling on the couch.). The girls were dressed as follows: Kitsune was in blue stretch pants with her grey shirt that read 'Knackered: SOD JOGGING', Kat in her red Nintendo attire, Kathleen in a purple tank with Garfield on it and loose purple pants, and Heather was in her Batman boxers and white tank top.
"Hey, look at Vinnie and Heather, they match...do you think they planned it?" said a rather amused Reno.They had actually grabbed the wrong shirts quickly by mistake, because Kadaj was undressing. Heather turned pink and giggled...
"Shut up, Mr. Bubble,"she said.
"HEY!" Reno said, "Would you rather I wasn't wearing a shirt at all?" he raised his eyebrows suggestively, acting as if he would pull his shirt off.
"No! It's fine!" Heather said, much to Kathleen's dissapointment,"I know- Truth or Dare!" Reno instantly agreed, followed by Kathleen, Kat, Vincent and surprisingly Kadaj and Loz.
Kitsune and Yazoo looked at each other, and agreed.
"oh goody..."
"I'll start!" Reno said," ...hmmm Vinnie! Truth or Dare?"
Vincent blinked.
"ah...dare?" (he has dark secrets...)
Reno clapped his hands, "Yay! Okay...I dare you to-" he smirked evily, "to push Heather off the couch and throw beans at her."
"Wha-?" Heather managed to say, before Vincent shrugged an 'okay' and pushed her off the couch and dumped the bowl of beans on her.
"Omigod! I have beans down my shirt!" she yelled and ripped off her shirt...she has a sports bra on.
"oh dear-"Vincent looke away.
Heather giggled, "I'm wearing something Vinnie."
He sighed and looked back, then froze.
"ERK-!"
Heather looked at him, "What Vincent-"
Reno chimed in, "are you turned on by Girl-Boobies??!!"
Heather started dancing around in a circle. Vincent, in a moment of complete confusion, turned bright red.
"Look-color! He is alive!"
Vincent snarled, then reganed, or tried to, his composure.
"No-It's just-"
"Oh my God! Vinnie's GAY!" Reno shouted," I feel violated," as he wrapped his arms around Vincent's chest.
"I AM NOT GAY!!!" puching Reno off him, Vincent finally regained composure," It's...Nevermind..."
"Alright...let's get back to te game," Heather said putting her shirt back on.
Kat and Yazoo had edged a fair distance away from the group at this point, loz was dead from laughing, and Kadaj just looked mildly alarmed.
"This went in a decidedly BAD direction," Kat said.
Yazoo nodded.
"Hey Yazoo!" Reno called out," Truth or Dare?"
Yazoo gave him a look of Death, "To save myself from some utterly asinine task...truth," He smirked as Reno's face fell. Clearly the young man had only some kind of cruel 'dare' and not a question.
"umm, well i wasn't hoping on that, but let me think," Reno said gesturing for Kathleen to come help him out of and after a few minutes of deliberation, came this question," Right then...Yazoo if you were stranded on an island with only...Kat right here, what would you do?"
Kat turned an amusing color, she went pale, then a mix of pink and greenish.
Yazoo snickered, "I suppose, I might use her to save myself from starvation. She looks like she might last long enough for me to survive a week or two..."
Kat looked relieved, but slightly hurt, "Ouch..."
Yazoo shrugged, "My turn...heh, Kathleen."
Kathleen's face froze in terror.
"Truth or Dare?"
"Er...uh...Dare?" she said fearfully.
"I dare you...to...whip cream Reno-kun."
"Okay..." as she whipped-creamed his 'oh-so-gorgous hair,"Now what? How is it going to come off?" she added.
"I don't know...you decide,"Reno smirked, raising and eyebrow. Kathleen turned a bright red and ran to the bathroom, where she locked herself in.
"Damn," Reno muttered, followed by, "What the hell?!?!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment