Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Pairing: Gan Ning/Ling Tong

Rating: Teen

Genre: Angst/Fluff

Summary: "...I'm so sorry"

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


 I'm replaying what happen at our latest victory over in my mind again. Our Lord Sun Quan was attacked by Zhang Liao and Ling Tong defended the guy...at the cost of his unit and part of his pride and health. Then I raid Wei's supply depot without losing a man or horse causing out Lord to say something about me being Zhang Liao at which resulted in Ling Tong trying to fight against Yue Jin but those bastards at Wei shot the kid's horse. If I hadn't fired that arrow at Yue Jin's head then we would of lost one of ours. He seemed surprised at what I did and agreed to stop trying to kill me...um...yay?

 

 Now I can't find him and there's a banquet in our honor happening really soon. I've tried all the usual places but he's not there...all except one that is. I run to our stable and sure enough the kid's white horse isn't there. I dash to my own still trying to figure out why he would run away.

 

 "Gan Ning!" I look up from my horse to Lu Meng, eye brow raised in question. "Do you know where Ling Tong is."

 

 "No..." I admitted shaking my head, "But I have a hunch where he could be, why?"

 

 "His father's sword...it's missing." I close my eyes trying to calm myself, he isn't seriously thinking...

 

 "I'll get him back don't you worry your pretty face."

 

------------------

 

 I was right in my guess, the kid was at his dad's grave, sword too.

 

 "Father...I failed you I'm...I'm so sorry." I slowly walked towards him only stopping when he knelt before the grave, holding the sword at his chest. "I'm sorry"

 

 "Ling..." A lump has built up in my throat but he hears me and turns to me, dropping the sword.

 

 "Gan Ning I..." Something blew inside me as I grabbed him, slapping him in the face. He looks at me, eyes wide with shock with tears running down.

 

 "What the frack do you think you are doing? Just because you agreed not to kill me doesn't mean you kill yourself." He closed his eyes and turned his face away from me.

 

 "Wei...they know about this, said I had disgraced my father for failing to kill you." He opened his and looked at me again. "What am I suppose to do?"

 

 I couldn't answer his question and it was my turn to look away. "Kid...when I said I wasn't apolgizing for the death of your father I mean it...however there is something I could apolgize for."

 

 "What?" Slim fingers touched my face as he made me look at him, you could tell where I slapped him now. "Ning, please tell me."

 

 "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." I think for the first time I saw the real him and it was nothing like the mask he showed. I was always told by the other officers that Tong was over reacting but I think the day I killed his father was the day that most him died, he's just a lost kid and nobody's been wiiling to help him. "I'm so sorry I caused you so much pain since then." I wrapped my arms tightly around his slim body, rubbing his back as I heard his choked sobs, ignoring the tears falling down my own face. "Sorry"

 

Fin


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment