Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Lawson and Dawson

Memories of Sodor's trains

Chapter 2 - Lawson and Dawson

Chapter 2 - Lawson and Dawson
Lawson and Dawson

It was a busy day and the engines were tired from all the work. “I’m exhausted,” Emily huffed. “Me, too,” huffed Mallard. Duchess of Hamilton was tired and red in the face. Spencer was pleased to rest his wheels. Just then, the Fat Controller arrived and spoke to his engines. “Two new tank engines named Lawson and Dawson are arriving from the Mainland tomorrow. Oh and by the way, Gordon, Mallard, Spencer, Duchess of Hamilton, the Mainland scrapyards found four other engines like you. Tomorrow, I would like you to collect them and bring them back here,” he boomed. All four engines were pleased. The next day at the Big Station (Knapford Station) the two new engines arrived. Their wheel configuration was different than the other engines. It was 0-4-4T. “they had this type of configuration for the mainline tank engines. The next day, there was trouble. Thomas was rushing to get his long train of summer tourists to Pip & Emma’s train for the docks.. A whistle from another steam engine dumbfound the signalman and he sent Thomas onto Pip & Emma’s track and Thomas rammed Emma and the two engines came off the rails. Lawson and Dawson acted quickly. Lawson went to the station and told the stationmaster to call for help and Dawson pulled the coaches away and shunted them into platform #3, and on platform #2’s track was Pip and Emma’s train. Oliver arrived with the works train. Both Thomas and Emma were dented and Thomas’s buffer was broken. “There is no one to help with you train, Pip,” the Fat Controller ordered. Pip’s heart sunk. “Poop Poop,” whistled Gordon and Pip’s heart soon rose and together, the two fast engines were able to get the coaches to the docks just in time. Pip and Thomas were soon mended and the Fat Controller heard what the two Mainline tank engine twins did and he rewarded them by telling them and Thomas that his branchline will have 2 new tank engines and that Toby, Percy, Rosie, Wilbert, 16, Fergus and Arthur should get acquainted with the two engines. Now Thomas’s Branchline has ten tank engines that all help out and take turns running the branchline. The two new engines are really useful and really reliable and right on time. They keep the line runnin’ day and night.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment