Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Dirty Work

Memories of Sodor's trains

Chapter 7 - Dirty Work

Chapter 7 - Dirty Work
Diesel the new engine was sulking. The trucks would not stop singing at him. When Stephen returned and heard the trucks singing, he was horrified and bumped them hard. "Shut up," he snarled at the trucks, "I'm sorry our trucks were rude to you, Diesel," Stephen huffed as Diesel shunted back, bumping some trucks. "It's all your fault, you made them laugh at me." "Nonsense" replied Henry "Stephen is a trustworthy engine, and he wouldn't lie about us." "Henry's right," Emily chuffed. "That would be Disgraceful," put in Gordon. "Dispicable," Henry puffed. "Disgusting," James snapped at Diesel. "Unacceptable," Pip and Emma put in. "Thoughtless," Emily added. Diesel hated Stephen, he wanted him to be sent away, so he made a plan, he was going to tell lies about Stephen. The next day he spoke to the trucks. "I see you like jokes, You made a great joke about me yesterday. I laughed and laughed. Stephen told me one about Gordon. I'll whisper it. Don't tell Gordon I told you." and he snickered away "HA! HA! HA! HA!" guffawed the trucks, "Gordon will be cross with Stephen when he finds out, lets tell him and pay out Stephen for bumping us." They laughed rudely at the engines as they passed. Soon Emily, Pip and Emma, Gordon, Henry and James round out why. "Dispicable" "Disgusting" "Disgraceful" "Unacceptable" "Thoughtless" they said. He did it to use, so we'll do it to him and see how he likes it. Stephen was tired out. The trucks had benn cheeky and troublesome. He wanted a rest in the sheds. The five engines barred his way. "Hoosh! KEEP OUT!!!" "Stop folling, I'm tired." "So are we," hissed the engines, "we like Diesel, we don't like you, you tell lies about us to the trucks." "What's going on" asked the Fat Controller. "They're accusing me of lying, Sir, because no Steam engine would do that," He snapped. Diesel lurked up. "Now, Diesel, you heard what Stephen said." "I know nothing." "I see," said the Fat Controller. Diesel sqirmed and hoped he didn't. "I'm sorry Stephen, but you must go to Edward's Station for a while, I know he will be glad to see you." "As you wish, sir." Stephen steamed sadly away while Diesel smirked with triumph.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment